twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cancer

0:54
kill me

>the apes are criminals
>pig is cucking her husband with the german swine
im getting mixed messages here

The Jigaboo is a criminal

Wow let me guess that mouse is doing a Big Band number because he's voiced by Seth McFarlane

I fucking hate Seth so much. When will he go away?

I fucking hate cartoons like this. Shameless pop culture bullshit designed to appeal to the lowest common denominator

youtube.com/watch?v=oVqTDSBYd3A

The main appeal of Zootopia was Judy being hot as fuck. This one looks bad

I like it

OH MWAI GOSH

LOOK AT HER BUTT

>have rabbits shaking their asses
>they're generic as fuck
Missed opportunity to capitalize on furries desu

Sad to say, you shouldn't expect an end to these things. They always make a good deal of money because a lot of families go to the theater together and this is usually the type of movie they deem appropriate for their dumb kids (but don't worry, parents, because there's enough shitty pop culture references for you to recognize and keep your mind off the fact that you're ruining your kids imagination with this banal crap).

>Islamic symbolism
So is this going to be the opposite of Angry Birds?

Thats why I hated Minions so much. Despicable Me actually had likable characters and a story. It had substance. Minions felt like a 2 hour Happy Meal commercial

Watching it on Netflix with my gf wasn't too bad tbqh, think I would have been slightly annoyed if I paid for two tickets though.

Or maybe its just a goofy kids movie about singing animals. Adults shouldn't get so worked up about these things. You are adults, right?

Movies like this that do nothing for kids' imaginations or their sense of themselves or others can be very harmful. It's junk food for the mind. I know that phrase is a cliche, but it's accurate. I'm not trying to be a snob, but it's a fact that growing up on crap leads to a life of consuming crap, which turns you into an overal unimpressive and uninteresting person.

I'm not saying kids should watch freaking Ozu or Dreyer, but they have to encounter characters with some depth, and stories that will make them think and feel.

are you actually implying that people dont put agendas and messages in kids media?

I don't see the logo that says "Adults, this ain't for you. So don't get opinions or thoughts on this movie."