Protip: these 2 cars can turn at the same time

protip: these 2 cars can turn at the same time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Z4-3OHRqpss?t=41
discord.gg/qpxTY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If only people weren't retarded.
I can't wait for self driving cars

People are jackasses and will turn into the far lane. I'll yield rather than get sideswiped, thanks.

yeah but if you pulled that shit with me you would be breathing through a tube whoop whoop

I don't agree, what if blue car cancels and goes straight?

You expect too much from people. Driver in front of me turns left, goes wide into outside lane. I enter inside lane and start to speed up. Apparently she wanted the inside lane and almost hits me.

ugh

It happened to me, all of a sudden I see a blur right next to me, man where's a cop when.., oh shit it is a cop

This

Whoop whoop fam. Peeple now betteR then 2 try that sorta sheeit wit me wen they see my sickass ride.

this but srsly x100
children are aggressive driver because they didn't/don't pay for their shit.
automobiles cost to much money to assume everyone else is on your wavelength you 17 year old testicle.

I'm taking a driving course in my city. Its stressful driving.

Never works. 99% of people are horrible drivers that never turn into the closer lane, even though it is a traffic law.

how do we know the blue car is turning

His turn signal is on, dumbass.

it's not that complicated. We use here in my country a «round point»

I live in America. My GF is literally incapable of navigating around one of those. Makes me want to slap her every time. She also couldn't parallel park if her life depended on it.

How many niggerz never use a turn signal? Or if they do and cancel at the last second and go straight?

This, I never trust turn signals. Had several close calls because it turns out to be some geezer who doesn't know they have their signal on.

Are you this cautious all the time or just in this situation? If you ever drive in a downtown area that's full of one-way streets, cars will turn together like this all the time. It's a simple matter of staying in your lane, which is a basic principle of driving. I don't know why people would assume that this principle goes out the window when you make a turn.

Is she retarded?

>I'll yield rather than get sideswiped
what did he mean by this?

What utopia do you live in? Where I live literally 9 out of 10 cars will not turn into the closer lane. They always go wide.

If it weren't for us showing them kraut bastards whatfor back in '43 you'd be calling it a kreiselhümstein. You're welcome.

Rather let the other car go first than trust they will turn correctly and get into a crash.

its better just to be cautious if you actually care about your car and money not being wasted on an accident from retards

But what if there's a shit ton of cars going? You have to go at some point

Not in California. Yellow car must yield to the blue car.

More yielders. How about if you guys are turning right out of a parking lot onto a road with multiple lanes going that direction. You obviously wait until that closest lane is clear, but do you also wait until the other lanes are clear as well since you are so cautious of other drivers?

Nigger, that car on the left could turn into either lane because theres only one turn lane. The car on the right should yield.

You can use this to your advantage if you want to get into a crash and get a new car.

Wait until you see somebody turning right on a red. Swing wide and hit them. Yes you broke the law by turning wide but everybody does that, the cop won't care. The person turning right on a red light ALWAYS has to yield to other traffic. They are going on a red light so it's like they had a stop sign. If somebody has a stop sign and you don't and they get into a wreck with you it is 100% their fault.

Bonus points, fake a neck injury.

Report to the DMV tomorrow morning 8 am sharp and inform them you do not know how to drive and need your license revoked.

That's a totally different situation. I'm the one turning, I know what I'm going to do. Why would I wait for all lanes to be clear?

Professional driver here.

You can't trust anyone to mutually share your own personal ability to drive. The only way to stay out of a wreck is to assume every single person on the road is an asian grandma.

/Thread

Everyone knows you both can but I always assume the other one's an idiot and would turn wide

oncoming traffic has the right of way, you must yield until clear

depends on the state
some require vehicles to turn into the nearest lane of travel
others do not, but require cars turning left to yield to cars turning right except for a a green left turn arrow

I sometimes do that depending on if im driving a large car or if im driving a smaller car with better turning radius i dont. Why do autists get so mad over topics like this?

Yes, and we're assuming that it is clear captain obvious.

youtu.be/Z4-3OHRqpss?t=41
Well fuck

Is professional driver really a thing?
Like racecars?

youre right of course but dont expect anything but morons on here

what do u mean by professional driver? If racecar driver how did you achieve that?

>It's a simple matter of staying in your lane, which is a basic principle of driving.

you'd be surprised at the sheer number of people that fail at something so simple and basic...

Also, safety comes first, the law comes second.

About a year ago there was a car driving down the sidewalk at 20 mph. I called 911 to report a drunk driver and followed the car updating the 911 dispatch of the car's position. Car was going over curbs and staying on the sidewalk block after block. Trunk even came open from hitting curbs so hard.

Cop finally shows up and has to pull in front of the car to make it stop.

Turns out it was a totally senile old lady...

no she just doesnt have a penis

Obviously not, if this thread had to be made

Fuck it I would use some road rage not your fucking gay nigger shit you can`t tell what im incapable off.
Sky is the Limit YOLO
Christ loves you

race car drivers, taxi drivers, chauffeurs, stunt drivers, commercial transport drivers
all professional drivers

i bet you get into alot of crashes and get honked at and beat the fuck up at red lights

This but the yellow car has to yield to the blue car.. Obviously the blue car has the right away

I pass this intersection everyday, the blue car has to give way, you should always wait because people will always go into the far lane.

If im the yellow car i always drive into the furthest lane because there is a turn 10 meters after to get to my house.

Protip: dont go at the same time because the yellow car is allowed to go into the far lane.

Yeah there are also jobs for that shit google can sometimes be friend, do you think presidents, millionares, get an ex cab driver or some shit like that ?
don`t make me cock cyber slap you user.

>Protip: dont go at the same time because the yellow car is allowed to go into the far lane.

Not true. technically the yellow car should turn into the closer lane to them, then signal and turn into the other lane if they need to turn right up ahead.

Nobody ever does it and cops don't care, but that's the law.

>professional driver
>marijuana delivery

my weed man is a professional driver? lol and the pizza boy?

so you are equal to a pizza boy and weed man

that professional driver bullshit is a joke

like a janitor calling himself "a master of the custodial arts"

Not true, as long as there's only one lane turning you can turn into any lane.

so if i drive to work.... im a professional driver?

In a real scenario there would be traffik lights for the yellow and the blue car is in a give way lane, so the yellow has right of way

discord.gg/qpxTY

This

old man remind me of my dad and grandpa
I have this photo image of my grandpa but not of my dad, so painful that I sometimes would like to think it is a nightmare and im gonna hear him yelling at the dogs to feed them,.
you made a grown man cry feel good now user ?

In Kaliphornea, the yellow has the right of way and blue has to stahp

Not in my state. I specifically remember a question like this on my driver's license test. You are required to turn into the closer lane. It was the only correct answer.

Is australia, we call them wheely go rounds.

We also have a kangaroo in the middle to direct traffic

>no but seriously, they are the devil if there is a line of fucking cars at rush hour

In the case of cars with more than 2 axels, this is not true; all 3+ axel cars have to turn into the far lane.

So she is retarded?

It's state dependent. Like I posted above, its legal in california, not sure if that's usual for most states or an outlier.

Oh shit, you guys better get your facts straight.

Federally; Larger vehicles have to turn into the far lane, when there is only one turn lane.

In Oregon, the blue car can turn on red... So if the yellow went at the same time, he would die.

Maybe in some other fucking country user. But here in the USA the Blue car has the right of way and the yellow car must wait or possibly get a traffic violation.

You missed the part about driving a BMW and swerving between lanes because they paid so much for their car so it makes them entitled to use all lanes whenever they feel like it.

This isn't the worst. The worst is when you are stopped at a stop sign and one of you is making a left. Either way it will go bad 50% of the time because dumbasses don't realize that the person making the left is supposed to pull forward and then make the left behind the other car as it passes, AS BOTH CARS GO AT THE SAME TIME.

Instead asshole making left will just hit the turn at an angle right in front of you, one or both jackasses will sit there for a couple seconds wondering who goes first, or someones bound to honk their horn.

Fucking morons. I did it to a cop once even who pulled me over and wrote me a ticket that I easily (I would say automatically -- never even had to talk to anybody) won in court because I took off from the stop sign to go straight as he was taking off to make his left.

THAT'S WHAT YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO DO!!! You're not supposed to be making your turns at an angle anyway. You're supposed to ALWAYS pull out and wait until you are side-by-side with the lane you and turning into and THEN TURN THE WHEEL!

Dumbasses.

Here, much better.

In straya, blue goes first, then yellow.
Unless there was a divider then they go at the same time.

I see we must live close to each other

Krispy Kreme route salesman.

This.

I'm betting you have an ulcer and yell at your coworkers.

I know that I can go, but I will still usually wait
Theoretically it is fine, but in reality people are fucking stupid and turn into the wrong lane, because doing it right and then just changing lanes is too much fucking work apparently. I wouldn't be at fault when they hit me, but I don't have time for that shit. And I'm often on a motorcycle and don't want to die

nigga....