How do i get a white girlfriend, Sup Forums?

How do i get a white girlfriend, Sup Forums?

invite her over for dinner.
offer her flowers and assorted cheeses.

go to sweden

don't be a nigger
unless she's a slut, then you can be a fucking horse and still be fine apparently.

Gee, I dont know OP im mexican so almost no white people here, most white people you see here are tourist and they just wanna fuck, not being your gf

Throw a starbucks cup at her. It'll act the same as a master ball provided you use a venti cup. Once you have captured the girl, take her to Professor Sycamore, he'll know what to do as this is new uncharted grounds for must of us here..

Find the one with the lowest self-esteem. Worked for me, I'm Asian.

this guy knows how to do it

Also ask her to watch anime and play Minecraft with u, she'll dig that

/thread

Live in a place that only has white women. For example, I live in Utah. And I've had sex with 44 white women and 1 latina. I am latino myself.

Marriage material is a different story though.

I just want to fuck white bitches and record it on video.

>and record it on video
webms or it didn't happen.

Dont fuck white women until they learn to drop this feminazi bitch fest

Don't bring up anything racial also that you do anything online. (Vidya gamas, 4chin.) Don't bring up any of it.

$

Be white lol

this

or come to germany and make up stories of you having been to some african country or australia

Kidnappings

I'll make you my girlfriend OP.

>How do i get a white girlfriend, Sup Forums?
Don't go after an american one, they're fucking crazy and materialistic as fuck.. well at least the ones brainwashed by reality tv.

You and me bro, except I'm Mexican but I've been through that process and it works.

Which nationalities are white?

Suggest this to a white girl and present your best hoodie to her privileged puss.

This

Depends. Are you white or black?
>If white, just talk to her and find common ground, showing interest in her side of it
>If black, kill yourself.
Easy.

I dont want to date an arab

be black

try being white, for once.

>living in a black and white world