Spain

>Spain
I feel sorry for Portugal and France having to share borders with this awful country.

>Civilization VI
kill yourself asap burger

should i buy civ 6?

Don't,this is how murricans learn their history.

>this is how murricans learn their history.
History not of the America's is 100% pointless. Most of this game isn't US history anyway.

*converts u*

I've learned spanish history from Europa Universalis 2

wolol-

wrong game.

I learned history in school.

It's pretty good, but not as good as DLC-complete Civ 5. I'd recommend it since they'll add more stuff. It should be noted that England is like one of the two worst civs in the game, though.

All my knowledge comes from Paradox games.

could someone explain what's going on here gameplay-vise?

America is Protestant. Spain's religion isn't clear, but it's probably Catholic. America founded a new city that hasn't yet had religion spread to it. Spain has sent ten Apostles (high level religion-spreaders) to convert it even though converting a nonreligious city normally only requires one, which is an indication that it plans to flood America (and other countries) with Catholicism.

>which is an indication that it plans to flood America

really?! you mean like in real life?!?!

>tfw your lads are taking over

>release the mexican explorers tactics

will not fail

Serious talk, though, I would like to see Mexico or Argentina added to the game to represent modern Latin America. Brazil I feel is too much of its own unique thing.

not just yanks

What's Hawaii's?

flips it seems

You either play as Italy in HoI3 and learn of the frustrating life Italy had in WW2 or you aren't playing video games for shit. Civ games are scrub tier