Sup Forums I need your help

Sup Forums I need your help.
Recently ants have found their way into my house. I wasn't too worried until I found them on my desk. I have ants literally living in my computer now. Any advice on what I can do?

Get ant bait, leave somewhere ants go, refill until its gone, buy more, keep filling until long after you think ants are gone.

Don't leave crumbs or food on the floor.

Pour sugary juice all over your floor and in doorways. Sugary juice is a well known and repellant.

>Step 1 get black spray paint
>Step 2 spray as many ants as you can
> The ants will soon learn that they are living in a black neighborhood and stop working and start killing each other

Thanks.

Depends. Do you have a cat or an other animal in the house ?

Sodium tetraborate

I have a dog, why?

the fuck man? how are you this helpless? go to walmart and get ant traps

I failed to mention, I've used ant spray. It has no effect on them.

pour pure cinnamon wherever they enter your house. pure cinnamon not cinnamon and suger mix

Vinegar/water solution. Eliminate the pheromone trail to prevent more from finding their way in.

Then douse the faggots in gasoline and watch them burn.

They're learning D:

First time i had a ant infestation i used powder all over the apartment, it worked great. Next summer, same thing happened, but i couldn't do it because i had a cat. I used the powder outside near my walls, and bought traps for inside. That also worked, but less efficaciously.

Diatomaceous Earth

You're welcome

Alright thanks!

How do we know this isn't the ants just posting from inside your computer?

This. Ant traps will turn a percentage of the population into faggots every generation and then you just sit back and let evolution take it's course.

Mix ant poison with rubbing alcohol. This will disrupt their pheromone trails.

*xfiles theme plays*

Stop leaving mountain dew cans and unfinished food piles around your battle station and the ants won't decide to live in a warm space with constant free food next door.