Which countries will have the highest quality of life in the 2030s?

Which countries will have the highest quality of life in the 2030s?

Other urls found in this thread:

numbeo.com/quality-of-life/rankings_by_country.jsp
youtube.com/watch?v=Xl0b2LGf9jM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

India : Superpower by 2030.

Clearly Haiti

numbeo.com/quality-of-life/rankings_by_country.jsp
this probably won't change too much, austria and germany are most likely on decline by then but most are stagnating.
i can see new zealand climbing a bit, possibly switzerland

What do girls smell like haha

Like Arbys

>Tfw too intelligent to pop in loo

Where did you get this pic?

>Tfw too intelligent to spell poo right in my first post

>pop in loo

you had one job

Czech Republic

*BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF*

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....*sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff*.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

*BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT*

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..*sniff*…ah….*ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff*…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….*sniff sniff*…hmmm….is that….*sniff*….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…*sniff*….a little whiff more if you please…..*ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff*…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…*sniff*….the most pungent one yet my dear….*ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff*….yes….

*BBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP*

My darling…why…that was…*ssssnnniiiiffff*…the biggest one yet my dear….*sniff*..if you are….*sssnnnniiiifffff*…yes….if you are not completely out of exquisite gas…*sniiiiffffff*….my dear……then you, dare I say…*ssssnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiiiifffffffffffffffffff*….have the intestinal capacity of an elephant!....*ssssnnnniiiifffff*…yes…..*sniff sniff sniiiiiffffff*….and the pungent, yet extraordinary stench of one too…yes…*sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiffffffffff*

What's up with this Mexican poster. I see this guy on every post with a female's ass.

Yeah, I hate these too. I apologize for my compatriot's behavior.

Fuckin' spics.

Not much will change IMO other than Germany, France, UK all going massively downhill.

Latin America and educated portions of Asia will be first world compared to the civil war torn Northamerica and Europe. Specially since they have way less muslims to control.

Honestly India might improve. Very unlikely to become a superpower by then, but it possibly can improve dramatically from then until now

>2030 is closer than 2003

And Italy and Spain as well

>user inputted data site

I believe in Peru!

>it's actually fucking true

JUST

Taking into account all this refugees movement can go wrong, and things are a bit unstable specially this last year, my safest choices would be:

Island
Japan
Ireland
Canada

But that's regarding the aceptable concept of quality of life. I wouln't probably enjoy living in japan since they work a lot, or in iceland since you are where Jesus Christ lost his lighter and there is nothing to do... You guys understand me.

Sorry for my poor english.

The ones with the least mudslimes, so none of Western Europe.

Russia.
We'll bomb everyone else to the lowesy quality of life.

Probably wont change much. We'll be the much same most likely on the rise again or stagnating like now. We'll see if this wave of SJW garbage and ultrafeminism just passes by without too much hassle.

Estonia

Most likely Mexico now that we won't be USA's bitch.

what the fuck is estonia

Autism: The Post

Eso es lo que te gustaría a ti, sudaca envidioso

it's like if rhode island were its own country

This fucked me up

Keep dreamin', paisa.

Its the US now. It will be the US later.

man why are the leftie turkish cuties going so degenerate
maybe erdoğan is right afterall

wtf i am dead

girl on the left looks chinese

Perú will try their best!

YES!

DON'T FAIL!

>where Jesus Christ lost his lighter
Kek

youtube.com/watch?v=Xl0b2LGf9jM

Might be cause she's Turkish