Nightly old school runescape thread

nightly old school runescape thread

just scrubbing around in f2p while I wait for my paycheck this friday. figure i'll do firemaking as its only 70k for me to get to 70.

what're you all up to tonight?

not playing this shit game that's for sure

I feel bad for this thread. have a bump.

have you played last man standing at all?

yeah, one time. i'm not skilled in pvp enough to win anything from it, and i don't want to invest money in learning how to do it lol. a lot of my friends say its pretty good tnough.

Currently killing cerb. Got my first crystal from him today... was a fucking pegasian.

rip

well this thread is going nowhere. cyall tomorrow.

Just started some zulrah. Made 50m in about 5-6 days so far

Playing RS3

aka the superior game

getting 100% favor in all houses, about to kill myself

This lol

OSRS is a fucking joke

how?

Trying to get 80 agility. I got off for the night cause I was getting so damn bored

You realize people play osrs for the nostalgia. I play because it is familiar because I played several years ago when the main runescape looked like that. Why would I play a completely unrecognizable game when I'm trying to enjoy what I enjoyed several years ago.

they patched all of that. people shit on you anyway if your slayer is shitty and you have high melee stats

10 more hours until 99 mining

fuck old school btw lol

when did you start playing runescape

Got my 10 year cape June 6th

God rs3 is a sad ripoff of previously successful mmorpg's... osrs all fucking day

Getting it in before mining and smithing rework eh? Not bad. Went from 78-85 over the last few days. Working on the grind.

yeah idk much about the rework other than there's gonna be some new ore. I have bxp from playing barb assault, and then I did crystal granite with light from until 89 and switched to seren stones. Granite is a little faster but not afk. Good luck!

grinding my way to 95 range. w 303 if you wanna say hi

Standing right beside you - sass

Small world.

lol nmz prod get fucked

I'm more of a tank.

lit

gz

die nigger

dead game

Just hit 50 str, doing a f2p 1 Def pure

chilling at world 1 ge. help me slay the cancer.

mehh
2 games at once, cause why not :D

im a hella hella newb free player though.