youtube.com/watch?v=ss8492Dp11g
youtube.com/watch?v=LPmsJduoub0
youtube.com/watch?v=F6-V0OMSPnE
youtube.com/watch?v=LIELVlEjX4w
youtube.com/watch?v=93WpBAfz-zg
youtube.com/user/raysipeladygaga
youtube.com/watch?v=ba6Nv1-4esY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Remove filthyfrank and atheist. fine bros channels are fine aswell. and so are some vloggers

Sounds like the majority of youtube

Fuck off to reddit

> im 16 and anything I don't like is trash

B8 harder retard

Op has shit taste tbh

Filthy Frank is up and down. When his shit is good it's gold, but much of it is just inane unfunny shit.

>gradeaundera
>all the "screaming" gamers
>gamers in general

People who rely on "randomness".

Frank is just edgy bullshit. Finebros?!?!? Hahaha kill yourself.

There are far worse channels then the fines bros

The Planet Dolan (Dangerdolan) channel has gotten pretty shitty. Use to just be Dolan finding cool stuff online and making videos on them but now he's blow up a shit ton and his videos rarely feature him, most of them feature random ass people who aren't as nice sounding as him. He's just turned into every other top 10 channel

Isnt he using soundboards? Or they follow a very strict script.

This. Used to be good, now it's all furry click bait and inaccurate information.

its always been bad.

Numberphile

No, he's hired on about 6 other people to read scripts he writes but they can add stuff if they want which sometimes are shit (like Hellbent for example) all so he could pump out more videos. Quality over quantity what I say. I just unsubbed today from his shit because I'm tired of it

No im not 16, filthyfrank videos are retarded, those atheist channels are just plain rubbish, they just talk about how they hate religion and feminism but they don't give a straight points. Don't ask about the others, h3h3 reaction videos back then were addicting now his videos are shit vlogs.

That's what happens when you get popular on YouTube your videos get worse

>Keemstar

/thread

>says athiests don't give straight points

ohtheirony.jpg

Leafy fan spotted

Watchmojo. Their top 10 lists used to kinda be a little interesting, but now they just spam them. Also Pewdiepie. It think before 2013 he was still decent.

Markiplier's videos are shit but he's a pretty cool guy off-cam

>Not having Pewdiepie on there
Gr8 b8, m8.

Dubs speak the truth here. RIP a once-favorite channel.

Merkmusic. Now I wouldn't say he's shit. Far from it. But in my opinion, is content is not nearly as good. He no longer does gun game reactions. Which were what drew me to his channel in the first place.

>No im not 16
You sure spell like one.

FilthyFrank is just shit tier now. he hasnt released anything good or even laughable since Crawfish racing. the new pink guy song is fucking garbage and his videos look like clickbait. Dont you guys remember those Filthy Compilation videos way back (i think on his old channel)? they were a solid 10/10. hero 2 zero

literally my reaction

youtube.com/watch?v=ss8492Dp11g

cancer stream

shit wrong one

sorry wrong one

If I'm going to go with "good" youtube channels, I'd have to go with stuff with actual information or content. Think Scooby1961 and the like.

As far as reviewers go, Redlettermedia had some decent stuff.

Smoothmcgroove and channels like that which have their one thing that they do very well but don't deviate from the winning formula aren't often going to be great, but a reliable source for good content.

The best stuff on youtube is usually stuff that isn't channel featured. I'm more partial to weird shit like snospmis eht, some youtube poop, and the more baffling and weird shit.

>Andrew Shrock
>John Hill
>Aaron Kyro

Absolute faggots

ArsenalFanTV. The slime of humanity

Just stop

the dubs have spoken

This

Smike

This faggots channel is hit and all of his videos that aren't FNAF based have little to no views. I don't know of any other channel that rode that bandwagons dick more than him. He even got copyrights filed against him for monetizing off other peoples artwork. He want to be part of the "Cool Kidz Club" with Mark, Jack and Pew

Smike

This faggots channel is shit and all of his videos that aren't FNAF based have little to no views. I don't know of any other channel that rode that bandwagons dick more than him. He even got copyrights filed against him for monetizing off other peoples artwork. He want to be part of the "Cool Kidz Club" with Mark, Jack and Pew

I loathe Pewdiepie. I can't even watch the South Park episode with him in it.

Like literally, should i give you all the youtubers i hate? Those are just examples

jon tron is bad, but not worst
you should also add maxmoefoe (after pranks)

This

lindybeige is good if you like history and whatnot

TeamFourStar is starting to turn too

Why the hell did southpark even have him be in the episode? I would have though they'd make fun of him like all the other celebrities that they put on the show

Hur Hur, yt sucks, names only biggest and Most watched Channels kek

Shit is the product of reddit and Sup Forums trying to be funny and interesting, his channel makes me cringe

onision

>being interested in youtube drama
Fucking tvnotas is more interesting

Dude filthy frank is a social satire, it cant always be funny

Lol yeah whatever OP, as if you can post any better content. You probably got like 12 subscribers or something

I'm under the impression that Jontron is by and large harmless. He's not great or anything, and he seems to be good at what he's doing and he seems to be enjoying himself. It's not my personal cup of tea, but I by no means think it's bad.

It's the large contingent of imitators who try to imitate what he's doing on twitch/stream/review sites who think loud=funny that I have more of a problem with.

Edgy 16 year old

>fine bros channels are fine
>fine
????

>fine bros
>literally tried to trademark a fucking word

What exactlt is wrong with h3, i dont see him as bad as leafy or vegans

>coughs
>yells
>wears random shit
>walks like a retard

not even funny

his 2014/2015 reaction videos were good because he'd make actual jokes

now he's boring as hell

>fine bros
They just make react videos and had a few shitty ideas but there content isn't the worse

Fair enough, obviously not as good as he used to be but i still get a good laugh every now and then

/thread

>funhaus

MDE

youtube.com/watch?v=LIELVlEjX4w

Franku, Jon, and Markiplier are awesome.

God forbid anyone on YouTube has any type of popularity, apparently.

Every fucking prank channel and "social experiment" channel.

Cheers mate

eye dubbbz!

This is like saying cancer is bad. Get your own opinion faggot.

>obvious bait is obvious
>obvious summer fags are obvious
>ffs

H3h3 and filthy frank are alright. But everything else is shit.

Remove filthy frank and jontron, Jon's a funny dude and he puts a lot of effort into his jokes. Plus he's original. Frank is random and chaotic even so I could see why you don't like him

Well, it is a thread about worst youtube channels. Also, cancer is better than all those channels.

youtube.com/watch?v=93WpBAfz-zg

King of random

>JonTron
>Worst

Fuck you.

Lucky 7 trips don't lie.

Phillip defranco I don't like very much, etc news is not garbage, Rob Dyke is ok just is the worst because the posts are so unfrequent

fuck you! this shit is dope!

Summerfag

Pewdiepie is a massive fuck wit a real cunt I hate him so much

How so? I've only watched their abridged series up until where they left off.

I love this song and she is hot af!!!!

Youtube is shit

H3H3 wasn't to bad at all when he had Vape Nation

raysipeladygaga

youtube.com/user/raysipeladygaga

This explains everyone's disgust with this piece of shit video and group! FAGGOT SHIT! youtube.com/watch?v=ba6Nv1-4esY

I like leafy. And papa franku. Remove them.

So you like hearing these words: LITERALLY. KILL YOURSELF. BOOP *fake wheezing laugh*

Bait or not, off yourself.

>Calls filthyfrank edgy bullshit
>tells someone to kill themselves

No one fucking cares you you think faggot.

Then what the fuck do you watch on youtube. What's Inside? Toy channels? Mr tinfoil?