Fuck guys i hear voices in my head, i really dont know where else to go cause im terrified of telling anyone irl...

Fuck guys i hear voices in my head, i really dont know where else to go cause im terrified of telling anyone irl. Does anyone else have this? What do i do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LoF_a0-7xVQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what are they saying?

it was just one, i was opening a box with a kitchen knife and he told me to cut myself

i mean, i think it was just one, i think?

bait

um ok

Do you smoke meth?

listen to them

schizophrenia on the off chance that you aren't trolling

i have bipolar but ive NEVER heard voices ever. its scaring the shit out of me. can you just become schizo one day? like out of fucking no where?

Some people with Bipolar disorder also experience psychosis. You on meds?

I don't know where you live but if you google clinical trials they need schitzoids and other mental ill people and some pay quite well,

Are you a recreational drug user?
Could be drug psychosis. It happened to a friend of mine with just regular weed use but many drugs can cause it.

Do they tell you to go for the RKO?

yeah, ive been on the same meds for years with no problems. regular appts once every 4 months. nothing like this has ever happened before. it was the oddest fucking thing. i always heard that "people hear voices" but I COULD ACTUALLY HEAR IT. Not like a though, like an actual voice.

Just alcohol, but i didnt drink tonight. just went to the gym

Do people that hear voices get committed? i really dont want to get committed.

im going to bed, let this thread die.

im gonna get rest, maybe im just tired? maybe this could just be a weird one time thing? ill watch after it and tell my psych when i see him next month

thank b

They would most likely only commit you if you proved to be a harmony yourself or others.

Use common sense and ignore the voices if they prove to be irrational.

have you ever used any substances?

fml i fell for it

They're called thoughts

Try holding a conversation w/ em then stop midway to show your interest

the thing is my consciensce sometimes brings up bad memories and some part of my consciensce starts shouting ; noooooooooooo

This fish seems really concerned for you, OP

Make friends with voice. :)

youtube.com/watch?v=LoF_a0-7xVQ

*Avoid fiending for pepsi.

At least they understand

schizo dude