You have a nice motorcycle

Cool bike man

Nothing to roast.

KZ450 bobber

Nice bike dude

U r black

Got eeemmm

Quit projecting

Couple of confederate flags and we got the next racially triggered school shooter

Btw

you got to work on that back end, the brake light is the worst thing i have ever seen

Whst are thoooose

You have a shitty haircut

this. I mean honestly what the fuck is that. You look like dylan roof if he joined the hitler youth.

If Hitler was a faggot he'd have fucked you against the wall 24/7

kawasaki is shit tier

u are gay my dude

Your shoes are what tells me you're a humongous faggot.

Me?

Yes you. Are you retarded as well?

If I put an egg missing chromosomes in a toaster and a terminator missing system 32 fucked the toaster, you are what popped out

Honestly whst other user said you got some shit taste in shoes

The welds on your frame hoop look like shit, I doubt you even jetted for those hipster ass looking cut off exhaust pipes the drive belt looks loose a small child could build a better bike then you. and your hair looks wet.

Nice bike and your jacket doesn't look too bad either. As for a roast? Yes please. I'm pretty hungy at 2:20 in the morning

i bought it. didn't build it

That's not a very nice thing to say to someone else

at least the terminator is my father in this scenario

even worse, someone who buys some shitty bobber and thinks there a bad ass.

I'm not above getting my hands dirty while giving people a hard time, but I won't. After all, there's no real reason for me to be cruel about the photos you're posting. I'm sure you're a fun-loving person with an appreciation for the open road.

Plus I've worked in the emergency room and known what a wishbone fracture is (and how common they are), and I think it would be poor form to mock someone who's about to be torn in half at the taint.

You look like you take cold showers