Did you know, a recent study from Rutgers University in New Rochelle...

Did you know, a recent study from Rutgers University in New Rochelle, NJ suggests that almost 90% of white women have secretly had sex or fantasize with a black man.

>New Rochelle

(((study))) wonder who funded it

Gee wiz Batman. That sure is some big bait.

Niggers can have them. We don't want those disease-infested mudsharks anyway.

thats okay with me. most white women would never act on such a fantasy anyways for fear of becoming tainted and called a nigger lover and then never being able to find a wealthy white man to settle down with thus causing them pain and suffering for the rest of their lives and then dying a lonely nigger lover

what a vague question. of course 90% of white women have fantasized about sleeping with a black man. There is good looking black men and I am sure many white women thought about fucking them. Same goes for black women.

>taking the bait this hard

A secret you many never know.

Did you know that a study performed by Yale found out that OP could stop sucking dicks at any time but refuses to.

same goes for black women wanting to fuck white men*****

Yes, and they want to be single mothers with no child support too! With a side of AIDS!

Ever notice how the OP of these posts ALWAYS ignores this? It's so fucking blatant.

Femanon here, why do so many white guys think us white girls like black men?

For one thing, I've never seen an attractive black guy in my entire life. And I don't actually know any white girls that like black guys, or have been with black guys. It's a general consensus with all the girls I've known that black guys are completely unattractive.

They have ugly, primate-like facial features, with those fat ugly noses and elongated skulls. Their skin tone is extremely unattractive, and their skin tends to be oily with a bad smell. Their hair is fucking disgusting, that ugly sheep hair, and the way their body hair pills up has legit almost made me puke before. They sound HORRIBLE. The way they talk is such a massive turnoff I can't even explain. That ghetto, lazy, retarded way of talking makes my pussy shut like a steel trap. The music they listen to is garbage and a turnoff, if I'm ever with a guy and he starts playing some retarded mainstream rap I'm just giving up on the guy altogether. Their personality and the way they act, dress and carry themselves just baffles me, I honestly don't understand why people accept it, they're literal savage barbarians with ugly skin and shitty clothes.

Listen, faggots - we don't like black guys, stop pretending we're just going to them in droves. I don't know if you guys have a fetish for black men "stealin' yo wemens" or if you're legitimately attracted to black guys and imagine yourselves as white girls, then project that degenerate fetish onto us real white girls, but you need to stop. I live in a pretty big city, and I RARELY see a black guy with a white girl, and the ONLY times I do see it is when the chick is either extremely trashy, extremely unattractive, or both. Fuck black guys, and not the way you want us to.

I don't think that's true, please cite your sources.
When did you discover you were gay?

Why are you calling the niggers "black guys"?

*citation needed

You seem upset, you must have been blacked at one point.

Google is your friend.

Seriously though, when did you discover you were gay?

When did you start fantasizing about cocks?

Bait
Did you know that most of black people dream of being white?

So how many dildos are in your assholes right now? I know for a fact the answer is at least one.

Almost all my lovers have admitted this. It sucks

Since none of them were anything other than your hand, that says little.

Well I fantasised of black women, white women, spanish women, japanese women, dominican women, scottish women, puerto rican women..
Various female characters in anime, various comic book characters, sometimes furries (But not too animalistic), robot girls etc..

Can I get a fuckin' study on me?

Acceptance

Slow clap*