Hey! I work for Activation in Reception

Hey! I work for Activation in Reception.
Being a Receptionist, I do get to hear the great news going around the office. Currently we have a small team working on Nintendo NX. So I have a general idea of what the console is. Don't ask about specs, I am not a tech savvy person. Ask away!

ITT: I answer questions about the Nintendo NX.

yo what you think about the new cod?

what is leafys dads name

well it be any less shitty than the wii u

Alright I'll bite this bait.

The fuck is up with the whole "It's a console and it's a handheld" thing that's going around. I think it's a pretty sweet idea personally and I hope it isn't bullshit.

Ever wonder what they are gonna do for the next dark souls they basically ran out of idea after dark souls two and dark souls one had some recycled shit from demons souls.

Oh gez.. Okay.. I don't want to talk alot about CoD, but...

The game looks fun. I ususally play RPGs, so I am not CoD's #1's fan, but Advanced Warfare and Infinite Warfare are essentially the same game.
Honestly, according to player feedback, people will like the new MW2.
Not sure. That's up to Nintendo. We have a contract with them for a year.. So it will be good for alteast a year. ;) No CoD being made on the NX though..
It's more like a smartphone to be honest...

legit question, any news on a Prototype 3 or a Singularity 2? or are devs ded?

Prototype 3's team is essentially floating now. Sometimes when it's a slow quarter we have a small amount of devs working on it. But it's like a zombie kinda...
As for Singularity 2.. It's dead.. Atleast I haven't heard anything about it.

Is Gonna be cheap?

What douse the nx look like?

I do not have any info about pricing. Sorry.

What will the nintendo nx look like

will it play the new Battletoads game??

Will it have a fleshlight dock?

Will it have a fleshlight dock?

Describe it to use please

general price?

All we know is it's going to be like a smart phone, and that it has GPS, and they will not be using CD ROM. We have no idea what it looks like sadly...
Activation doesn't work on Battletoads, we just publish it. So I don't sadly know..

Do you wanna meet up an fuck

You dont know anything about it that we dont

>It's more like a smartphone

Well fuck, I'm going to assume you don't actually work at Activision for my own sanity because that sounds like the stupidest thing ever ;-;

Sadly I don't know the price.
Yes.
Sorry.... Not gay...

Being a receptionist you must have a cunt. Is it hairy?

>Activision
>NINTENDO nx
Stupid bullshit

I hope it will be a cool thing. It's going to have a large screen though. Not a dinky little one. I don't know the exact resolution, but they say it's the size of a tablet.
Yes... I do work with a guy named Harry. Also, yes, he is a cunt.

check 'em

I'm hoping it will be cool too, I mean to be honest I'm just a fan of whatever the fuck Nintendo puts out. I actually enjoyed the Wii U, thought the whole "second screen" tablet was a pretty neat idea. I have all the current gen systems and the Wii U is pretty much the only console I play.

As long as we get a Pikmin 4 I'll be happy with whatever they do.

That's not what I asked you. Describe your genitalia... NOW

Why would it have gps if it is stationary?

I have checked them. Trips..

Oh! That's right! The NX is able to host 2 separate images, so it will have the feature that the WiiU had.
It's not stationary. It's like a smart phone.. How is a smart phone stationary?

Wow.. Skipping first base.. At least take me out for diner.

hmm, interesting. protip tho, more options for non child-like PROTECTIVE CASES! send that bit of knowledge out. ;)

That's pretty sweet. Best part of the Wii U imo is you don't gotta stop playing if ya gotta shit. Just bring that fucker with ya into the bathroom.

I am sure that would go great with my boss. "Hey sir, so last night I was breaching contract on a site called Sup Forums, and someone had an idea. So, can you tell Nintendo this idea, so that they can cut us out of the contract?"
Turn that smile, upside down.

Or just put all your consoles in the bathroom. The bathroom will stay clean, because you'll be spending 99% of your life in it. :)

make it your own idea. get a raise. profit. or just help us adult geeks out a bit lol and still take all the credit, idc. i would buy more portable nintendo products if there were more modern looking cases/gear for it.

This isn't tits or GTFO. This isn't anything bad. Just describe your flesh pocket

I mean.. I could try.. Idk how that would go down though... Maybe I'll casually bring it up to my boss on his break. Like in the middle of him eating, being like "You know what nintendo should do, and you can totally tell them I said this".

You retard he works for Activation

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Of course he doesn't actually work for fucking Activison you autist, but it's 2 in the morning and I don't have anything better to do.

I don't get why you assume I am female... Unless you're into men... In which case, bro... Dudes don't have tits and "Flesh Pockets".
I am pretty sure he knows that.

Use to have a small TV in my bathroom at my old place with an N64 hooked up to it. Those were good times.

Dropping banana peal on the track, while you drop shit in the toilet.

You know it man, only awkward part was explaining to my roommates why I was taking 2 hours to shit. 90% of that time I was playing Paper Mario or Mario Kart 64. Bathroom time is the only solid place for peace in this world.

You must be new here

2 hours? Who only games for 2 hours?
No, not really. I have been using this site since 2010, but I for sure stand out, because I am too use to typing with full grammar, and spelling.

Flesh Pocket

That was just my bathroom gaming time. Then it was right to my computer for 14-15 hours of WoW. Times still haven't change in that regard.

That is a lovely asshole.. The only asshole that looks better is my boss! :)
I miss Vanilla WoW... I was a Troll Holy Priest. Good times...

Is this you?

Roger that.

I started getting heavy into it during Wrath but dabbled in and out during TBC.

Just picked it back up a few weeks ago and new xpac seems like it's gonna be pretty damn fun.

>
I haven't played since Cataclysm... :/