How do I deal with loneliness? My friend just hung up on Skype because he said he was going to bed...

How do I deal with loneliness? My friend just hung up on Skype because he said he was going to bed, but then he went and joined a skype call with someone else. Then when I tried to messsage with another friend, one in the same call, they just stopped responding. I don't know how to deal with loneliness.

Learn to find comfort in only yourself. I work overnights, and go to college during the days, so I never see my friends or family anymore. It depressed me for the first couple months, but I learned how to be comfortable with myself. Play vidya games, watch old movies, fap a shit ton, start hitting the gym, whatever keeps you occupied. It sucks feeling like you're unwanted. But if you can learn to enjoy the alone time, being left alone won't hurt at all. You actually start to prefer it.

Don't try so hard. Learn to do things you TRULY enjoy yourself

Wow Sup Forumsros. . . I didn't think I'd get any responses other than the usual "Oh you're such a beta fag, kill yourself" shit. Thank you, guys. I can dump some cool pictures and shit as thanks, if you want.

Like what?

Post them.

Oh you're such a beta fag, kill yourself

But seriously if those dudes don't want to hang out with you then don't bother them. Instead become the type of person that you want to hang out with and others will come to you.

Don't mean to be a dick, but you're probably an insufferable asshole or extremely boring to talk to. I was too in high school, then I just sort of grew out of it, now life is a lot better

I should elaborate on this. Don't become a kiss ass. Just do what the first two anons said. Do things you're interested in doing and don't constantly feel like you need validation from others.

Other than smut, that's whut I got.

is this a real location?

Nice looking wallpapers. What do you mean?

I know how your "friends" feel. I can only handle talking to spergs in small doses too.

as far as I know, yeah

I mean I have some sfm stuff that i could dump

Faggot

People who ignore you like that smiply aren't worth the time, and don't deserve you.

There is nob etter time than time alone.

Sfm? Let's see.

It's Overwatch shit. That alright?

OK? You a fan? I guess so, but is the game worth buying?

Boy it made me cringe to read that. I'm guessing you are younger, reminds me of when I was starting college. What everyone is saying here is the correct answer. Find fun and comfort in being alone and doing stuff by yourself. People will come to you naturally if you are having fun, and even if they don't your still having fun.

If its really important to socialize while your doing stuff then find a hobby that requires socialization. Examples of inside hobbies think board games, DnD, Magic, competitive video games, drink and paint. Examples of outside hobbies think sports, bars(if drinking is a problem then disregard), geocatching shit like that.

If people don't want to give you attention then fuck em. That's their decision and you shouldn't get upset because they literally don't care. Instead of caring about people who don't care about you find people who do care, don't waste your time.

Bumping for more

Is this your OC?

Hell naw. I aint that good.

done

drink

Anyone want to talk more about loneliness?

This ones probably the hottest out of them all