Is this possible? Can any femanons do this? any male anons ever had a girl do this to them?

Is this possible? Can any femanons do this? any male anons ever had a girl do this to them?

Sure. Everything you read in manga is possible, you only have to believe

how fucked are girls if this happens?

my mom and me do that everyday. git gud

Not *very* because they can technically just push it back in, but honestly couldn't tell you.

Im on Sup Forums, I'm obviously not a fucking doctor.

When two guys bang a chick the pussy fucker can feel the ass fuckers dick, depending on the angle.
I guess showing a hand up the ass of a girl and grab around like that to affect the dick like the image could technically work.

However
The grab would probably grab 50℅ of the dick, and the chance of breaking the girls internals are almost guaranteed.

No anno I don't think you should try this with your GF and sister

I've seen something like it in an everythingbutt video. Can't remember the actresses though

and with my daughter? it is safe to do it with her?

that's not even the asshole's angle...

yes

nice, thank you fine sir

what about this?

daughters are always okay

yes

jfc, the anatomy is horrible

The vag is very different from the anus. You can prolapse an anus with no real issues. If you prolapse a vagina you're probably going to die cause you've somehow degloved the inside of your body. Likely leading to massive bleeding.

Degloving being when the skin has completely separated from either the bone or muscle.

why not?
can you not fit a dick into a fallopian tube?

Can you give a title for this manga?

What about the urethra or esophagus?

is the anatomy better here?

yes

wakuwaku onee-sans