I´m from Spain and I´m staying in the US for a few months as an exchange student...

I´m from Spain and I´m staying in the US for a few months as an exchange student, I have no fucking idea what I´m getting into.
Any tips for highschool?

wrap it up

Be nice to the weird quiet kid, it'll save your ass when he shoots up the school

Basic bitches will love you if you're good looking. Or even a 6.5/10. Just try to sometimes make your accent really prominent, bitches loves foreign students because they think if they fuck them gave them a higher status.
Exchange student her, I know the fuck I'm talking about.

Buuuuut. Your studies are the most important thing, focus on that.

Depends on what part of the US you are in.

Stay quiet, works like a charm

What part of the US you staying? Some parts such as Arizona and California are ripe with Spanish speakers who you should have no problem mixing into. Some Latinas there are dying for some Spanish European dick.

Chicks love the accent, depending on where you are going.

My american gradesdon´t pass over to my grades in Spain so I have green light to not give a fuck

I´m going too a small town in the south west of north carolina, so they still think I speak cuban

Ignore the obnoxious people constantly chatting around you, do your work, get out.

Close to Asheville. Beautiful part of the country. I was an exchange student to France so I understand your feelings. Same rules apply in America... If you're cool, you'll have lots of friends. If you're good looking, you'll get the ladies. Have fun, smile, enjoy it all. It goes by so fast

meant to reply to your post

You're in luck, Cuban is Spanish ;)

I´m going to a town about twenty minutes from there

fyi, Americans don't give a fuck about Cubans. You'll be fighting off being called a Mexifag though

I hope you die soon and very painfully

Why you´re an optimistic one

Wear a white hood on your head and bring lots of rope. You will make friends very quick.

You struck gold. Asheville is a very cool, laid back town. An awesome mountain town that most folks don't know about. Thank God you didn't land in Kansas or something like that. You'll be happy with Asheville for sure

Although I´m in Shelby, know anything about that town?

sorry you're still not able to get any pussy. Guess you didn't fall into those categories. Oh well, you could always try your luck in being a fag. Seems like its working for you so far

big words for a virgin

I don't... But I'd guess that if you're 20 mins out, you'll be spending a lot of time in Asheville. Bottom line, it doesn't really matter where you go but the most important thing is your host family. If they're cool, your trip will be awesome

Thanks man

If you see a big "Trump" sign in the front yard, you're fucked. Might as well walk to the bus stop and take your ass back home

And if your host family sucks, join as many clubs as you can at the high school. You'll make a ton of friends. Have fun and good luck!!

OP... Did they tell you about Penis Inspection day? I hope you were warned by your sponsor family at least! Hopefully, you will get a nurse that has seen a foreskin b4 since all you Europoors are uncut. Good luck Espanol user!

you gotta fight people
you'll regret not fighting anybody

this is true. You gotta knock out at least one American but make sure someone takes a picture of it. Otherwise, no one back home will believe you. Man, woman, child... It makes no difference.

make sure to yell 'allahu akbar'

well looks like you did your research
/thread

Are you a white Spaniard or one of the ones who looks Arabic?

Learn how to real football.