Why are 99% obsessed with materialism and looking fake?

Why are 99% obsessed with materialism and looking fake?

You sound salty Sup Forumsro

It's the society we live in. We are brainwashed from birth to think that materialistic possessions signify worth in life. It keeps people in line basically. If this system didn't exist the whole economic structure of capitalism would collapse.

You sound ugly Sup Forumsro

It's easier to fill that void inside of you with things instead of the love and care that you give and take from other people. It also gets harder to form emotional attachments to other people in my opinion, so materialism just becomes a more and more attractive option.

Stupid hoes and most are just vain holes

They're not, you're just pissy. The further away from cities you go, the less people are fake and materialistic--but they also happen to be poorer. It's a trade off.

Reality is ugly, but we're hard-wired to chase perfection, so many seek to meet impossible expectations by faking it with makeup, fashion, and often surgery, all to hide the bits we think are ugly.

That said, this is the same drive that makes entitled virgins set completely unrealistic expectations and grow into bitter shitbags like you (presumably).

Cuz they are fags

It's what we're taught, the vast majority of our world isn't actually going to do anything really worth while with their lives so this is how they busy themselves every day trying to create the illusion that they are worth something.

Still won't understand why so many young girls wear makeup though. I was raised to view it acceptable for important events and as women age, not when they still have their natural beauty (lord knows they'll need to use it later on).

Because they are women

> i am more comfortable than you
> i see more of the world in a trip than you will in your life
> its fun as fuck to gamble with other peoples money and then have the us bail me out
> my $16k dinner last saturday and girls with clients was a tax write off
> my life is amazing

Keep crying like a bitch. I still change more about the world when I put on new briefs than you do wasting time with this shit

> echochamber
> gotta get the last word

Is we did not buy shit, we'd be bored as fuck.

well, if you've got nothing else going on for yourself, that's all you have.

to find a girl that has both - the personality and the looks - is something many guys do without luck.

still sounds like you're salty.

/thread

Insecurity over breeding rights, like the feeling when you think you'll lose a game of musical chairs

ITT: People who don't take care of themselves blame the world for their being disgusting

>consume
>fap
>cry yourself to sleep

Didn't say I was one of those special people that's going to make something of themselves but I'm pretty happy in my little day to day life and really, that's all I need.

Why do 99% of you faggitz have the same look?

>fedora
>pimply face and poor skin care
>goatee
>bowler shirt or graphic T, both poorly fitting
>cargo shorts or baggy jeans
>sometimes wallet chain

Lol anons claim they're "not trying to look cool" and all somehow manage to maintain a very consistent specific appearance

only biology,kiddies play with dolls play house to prepare them for continuing the species later on,giddy 12 & 13 y/os put make up on diddle around the eyes to attract a mate,same with cosmetics, clothes in order to feel part of their enlarging community or tribe,,, been like that since cavemen figgered out unless we clean up the cave sometimes,the kid trips around in the dark,I might fall on him

how do you know what we look like?

You guys always look the same.

Oh yeah I also forgot,

>fat

I saw this post and I was trying to think of something to comment but literally all of the replies I could think of ended up referring to you as trash or garbage. I decided not to comment, but all I could think was, "You belong in a fucking garbage can."

But i don't look like that, not fat either. There just disproved your theory