If you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be...

if you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be, and what's the punishment for not following it?

bonus points for having different punishments for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd offenses, pics preferred

No shoes, and always wear skimpy outfits.

1st time offence: Double anal.

2nd time: Double throatfuck.

3rd time: Mind-broken and turned into personal sex slave.

why no shoes? and who's personal sex slave would she be?

Mine, and I'm a footfag.

what would qualify as a skimpy outfit? and some footfags might not be able to control themselves if she's barefoot all the time

Anything that's next to no clothing, shorts + sports bra, and male students that interfere, excluding myself, would be turned into traps/femboy, and treated the same as the girls.

nice, what if footfags want to play with her feet?

They will still be given the same punishment, or be locked in chastity, and have the key thrown away.

how would they be mind-broken? and would you do anything to her feet once she's your slave?

every girl must shit in a public shitting area for me to watch them, especially if they're sick.

1st offense is rape
2nd offense is rape
3rd offense is rape and death

Fucked until they feel loved. And yeah, I like feet.

Girls are only allowed to wear 3 items of clothing total.

1st: made to wear only shoes and diaper. (They are babies who forgot how to dress)
2nd: losing all clothing privileges
3rd:Girls must masterbate / have sex in front of a witnesses per Dean's orders.

Every girl must wear glasses
Attire is Booty shorts and low cut shirt or sundresses. Winter it's yoga pants.

1st offense- Stripped naked publicly and fondled by me first then whoever.
2nd offense- Bukkake by me first then whoever else.
3rd offense- My personal sex slave.

i know that girl, is her name karina su?

what items do you think most girl's would pick?

Soooo edgy

>my fetish:
they must be able to engage in DEEP Intellectual conversation.

>and not be a helpless drama pussy

...boobs, cute face come next

Tampon ?

he said items of clothing

Rool: Ware red wig and frindzon me untell u ned sayvd frum gublin thin fuk mi ovr deceesd frinds father figer

fuc up ounce: web fashial

fuc up twice: toby mcguire shats on ur porch at nite

fuc up threse: ded uncl

mfw fuc up threse thymes

I think the rule has to mild and enforcableble - so every girl must give 4 blow jobs a day, based on guys that book her - I imagime some would be more popular than others and its the only way to make sure everyone gets to use the sluts they want.

refusing:
1st: Wear a butt plug for the day. A big one.

2nd: Butt plug and nipple clamps for the day.

3rd: Be tied in courtyard for a week with legs spread, ring gag in mouth and any guy can use her anyway he wants as he passes, no holes barred abuse of body and holes as long as there is no permanent damage - want to keep using her after!

what are some of the more perverted things that guys would do to her in the courtyard while she's forced to let it happen?

All men and women must be completely, 100%, obedient to me in every way.
1st offens, you (if firtile female) or your closest firtile female to you (if male or infirtile woman), must bear me a child, and you and this woman must raise it to adulthood together with no public aid.
2nd offense. Your partner if removed from your life. Punishable by death of he/she contacts or aids you. You must now raise the child yourself.
3rd offens. You're child is executed when it turns 18, or immediately if already over 18.

Any additional offenses repeat the process.

White blouse, plaid (or black) skirt, thighhighs (black or white). Blouse has to be tucked into skirt but rarely enforced. They can wear any sort of front open jackets / overcoats during the winter.

1st offense: after school detention and cleaning duty
2nd offense: no thigh highs (and no jacket if winter) and previous punishment, both for a week

Moderate and somewhat reasonable

that's the point, if it gets that far there are no rules or expectations. My rule is still an organised way a girl is exualised - the four times a day when she gives the pre-booked blow jobs.

However, if she refuses she just becomes a sex object, just holes for cock, and she woild be treated as such.

A week of being left with out food or water, begging for guys to pee in her mouth just so she doesnt die of thirst, and just being hosed down to keep her as a hygenic cum rag, between guys fuckimg her ass and hurtimg her for fun. That wojld break her. She'd follow the rules.

i was wondering examples of things guys would do to her

would be mostly fuckingni guess, nut can use your imagination, personally I would fuck yer ass hard while biting her nipples, get her to suck my cock then have her beg for my cum in her mouth

What the fuck is going in this thread holy shit

Rule: all grills must apply themselves to their study to the best of their ability and be as academically successful as they can manage, for the betterment of themselves and for society.

Penalty 1: Letter home to parents.
Penalty 2: After school detention.
Penalty 3: A stern word from the principal, followed by having a note put in their locker saying "you are better than this. We can't believe in you if you don't believe in you".

Ha. That'll show em.

This thread, and those who've participated in this little thought experiment, are deeply disturbing.

Seek professional help.

bump

OP, is it always you who makes these threads or has the meme taken off by now?

dumping my copypasta for these threads.

-----------

All girls have a period before their lunch where they will be available for oral sex. You can get an excused absence from this period only via a doctor's note that you have bruising of the larynx, or similar.

During this period, most girls are in booths around the edge of the lunchroom. The booths have a curtain for privacy, but also cameras that can broadcast or record private videos.

Boys can use any girl they wish (except the top 10 most requested) for 10 alpha points. Alpha points are earned by being an upstanding member of the male gender -- doing well in class, doing extra credit in class, participating in a sport, cucking other men, taking initiative to discipline women in a constructive way, etc.. Earning an alpha point takes effort -- if you consistently put in the work for it, you should earn 1-2 a day. If you're a true alpha, i.e. you study hard and perform well on tests, perform extra credit assignments, play sports, and perform well in competition with other men, you could earn maybe 5 a day.

The top 10 most requested girls will be put up for auction; however, they will also have to do much more than oral.

These punishments are for girls being tardy for oral period, speaking against their assigned gender role, being bratty, etc. If a man notices this and disciplines the female in a proactive and reasonable manner (for example, a girl spouts feminism in a class, a nearby man slaps her face and possibly gives her a spanking), the man will earn alpha points.

All punishments are additive; having a level 3 punishment implies the previous levels. Punishments are not strictly elevational; a feminist rant in a class uninterrupted might earn an instant level 5 punishment even if no previous punishment is active; a repeat offender might be instantly meted out higher levels.

1. A ball gag is to be worn for the remainder of the school day, or for a period of days.

2. A small uniform (basically a tube bikini) is assigned to be worn for the remainder of the school day, or for a period of days. Men can grope the outside of the bikini freely.

3. The top is removed from the bikini. Groping is allowed on the tit area.

4. A small thong is the only uniform. Any amount of groping is allowed.

5. Any male with positive alpha point standing can request one sex act per day of either: vaginal sex, anal sex, analingus, or bj/hj.

Above level 5, girls are sent to the punishment room. This is akin to in-school suspension.

6. Booth in the punishment room. This contains basic toys and restraints, and is livestreamed and archived. Males can spend 5 alpha points to visit a girl in a level 6 punishment room, and do so however often they wish. They can request any sex act, and that request obviously must be complied with.

7. Males can split cost of a visit between them (pay 2.5 each to go at the same time). As many males may use a female as they wish.

8. For the price of each girl, males can request more than one girl. Any sex act is permitted on or between the two.

9. Community members can make a donation to the school to visit the punishment booth and use a female.

10. Female is affixed in stocks in front of the school. Any community member can make use of her in any way he wishes. Depending on community votes, multiple girls may be enstocked together, for example ass-to-ass in their own stocks, or next to each other, etc..

>my fetish is that my brat of a sister is in the stocks as I pick her up
>I get out of the car to gloat over her inability to leave as I take out my cock
>I anal rape her as she cries
>cum on her face
>zip up, drive away

Are there ever cases where a girl is unjustly punished through an administration error? Or false accusations?

I'm sure, it's a school not a court, it'd be easy for an administrator to abuse their power.

What examples of this would there be? Maybe they could be bribed by guys who want a specific girl punished

Long dress, shoes, bra. Not hard to beat

bump

no socks?

bump

how a rule at school would satisfy any of my fetish ? i'm not a teacher...

bump

is that nancy