Should I go fight in the Syrian Civil War, Sup Forums?

Should I go fight in the Syrian Civil War, Sup Forums?

Nah let it burn out on its own
No good reason to get involved

Why do you care about muslims

Some are okay, but others a shits. Like ISIS, or those in Europe right now.

Yeah but why are you willing to fight and die when in the end your country will be fine no matter how it turns out? If you really care, enlist in your own nation's military to defend those that you love instead of being quite possibly fucked over and dying in some shithole far far away from everybody you ever knew with 0 real medical care

>enlist in your own nation's military to defend those that you love
I'm trying, but my nation's military has a woeful recruitment program.

In the grand scheme of things Muslims aren't that bad. They blow shit up here and there but as far as world wide bad guys go they are pretty useless. The previous generations had to deal with crazy ruskies who could nuke the world on a whim and before that it was total war not once but twice

I'm glad this is what we have to deal with. It's fucking nothing

we've got to start killing more fucking muslims. this is out of control. they're insane. we may have to purge the entire middle east (and Europe) of these animals.

The problem is that the leaders of Western nations are allowing their own destruction to happen by letting them in by the millions.

well what's the score. how many people did the russkies nuke (literally 0)? and how many people have muslims killed - are we in the millions yet?

Get control of nuke sub as a sub commander. Nuke middle east. You will be hero

Yeah If you want to be like him.

>357
kek

Honestly, I'm not doing much worth living for anyway.

I don't have the resources for that level of kebab removal.

Join the IRA. Fuck the BritBongs up.

I would if I knew any active band's contact. I've been a sympathizer for years, for reasons.

I still think that's fake

That duct taped lotion is cracking me up! These fellas ROLL THUNDA!

Get in touch with Jerry Adams Esq., c/o Stormont, The North of Eire.

Source: related to a certain guy who used to be in the IRA named Martin......

Tiocfaidh ár lá Tiocfaidh ár lá.

I'll actually have to look into this.

Lmfao.

Have fun either getting killed, beaten or arrested. Probably the latter two.

see

Bobby sands was a coward and a cunt. More should have died as he did, covered in their own shit and stick thin. Murdering drug peddling cunts.

>fuck the britbongs up
Yeah, them potato bombs really take their toll. At best the OR A we're nothing more than drug peddling thugs using the independence agenda as a cover for organised criminal money making. Anybody stupid enough to believe they were fighting for anything other than their own benefit is a thick Irish potatonigger.

Have fun when MI5 turn up. Sup Forums isn't exactly secure when it comes to these things, you gimp.

But how mad are you really?

kys faggot

If I wasn't a fucking coward, I would have. This seems like a way to wipe my worthless ass of the face of the Earth, and have someone else do it for me.

no, enjoy your life, who really cares

The Loyalists starved the cunt and you wonder why so many are against the English.

Go fuck your sister, you Protestant faggot.

Don't you have a capital city to be reclaiming from the Muslims, you Limey cunt?

I personally am cheering for the mudslimes to burn England down. eatspopcorn.gif

Ireland would never stand for them to take it over like England. A little thing called "backbone".

probably not

arya stark

No, because if you're in a first world country, the poor get paid to fight and die, and then we all forget. If you're in a third world country, you just keep what you're doing and hope that it doesn't happen to you. If you're in Syria, you try to get the fuck out.
Honor and manhood is keeping your shit together long enough to make strong decisions for family, not country or ideas.

So user, where were you then??
We're you with your comrades? Or are you another wannabe freedom fighter without the balls to take up arms??

not involved in this, but your grammar is horrible on all of your posts.