???

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vrQWhFysPKY#t=14
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Both are objectively non-white, especially finns

"White" is a misleading word, is all.

>tfw actually white

Finns are still cute though

Both of us have been assraped by bigger and more powerful neighbor in our history.

Besides that we both are heavy drinkers.

>Cute
Created 2 get SUBjugated

>giving a fuck about some autists' opinion

"whites" just cant handle the fact that the blondest, most intelligent and most beautiful race is partly central asian

>leaf can't understand the concept of banter

Finns are not the same kind of white and Irish are technically white but they just happen to be genetic garbage.

>Most beautiful race
>This is what fingols really believe

Rise up Finnish man

What does white even mean? finns have white skin, blonde hair and blue eyes and generally most look literally swedish but some finnish genes arent european "white" at all

>Ireland iq 101
Believe those statistics and you're not a true brit

Estonians pretty much the purest group of Europeans and they have a higher iq than the Chink-Fins.

They're based on actual OECD PISA test results.

Nobody is white according to Sup Forums.

because you re the yellowest country in the universe, as yellow as anglos teeth
>muhh blond hair
blond is yellow as well

But look at her mongoloid face. There's blonde Abos. They aren't white. I'm sure there are some mutant blonde Chimpanzees and I know for damn sure that isn't a white European.

As you would expect, i am familiar with finland and It's people, and i can confirm that what you're Said is correct

Herro rook at my bronde hair. So pretty. Me sucky sucky fucky fucky 5 dorra prease.

That's disgusting, Finn girls don't look like that at all.

See he might have light features but he's still an African American.

Would bang
Would bang
Would bang,
Might bang

I wonder if finns were originally pure asian but became blonder by breeding with us swedes

She is one ugly bitch. I'd still fuck her though. I'd make out with her too cause I'm a freak. I'd wreck that ugly creature.

pro tip: theyre not finnish

Yo listen up here's a story
About a little guy that lives in funland
And all day and all night and everything he sees
Is just yellow like him inside and outside
Yellow his house with a yellow little window
And a yellow corvette
And everything is yellow for him and himself
And everybody around
'Cause he ain't got nobody to listen to

But they are pekka

ULTRAKEK

That first girl is actually in Stockholm I believe. But I still think that girl is Finish. Idk about the second girl. The last one is obviously an albino Asian woman.

Sounds like a piss fetish thing.

why are you guys bullying us :(

What the hell is "black irish?"

you re calling finns piss people ?
copito de nieve has been dead for a long time

It's only bullying if you are ashamed of who you are. You got a little R1 dna in there little cousin. My little yellow cousin.

finns look more like ghenghis khan than that. Not a finnish facial structure, she is clearly not a khan but some random literal chink

>tfw sub
Lewd

I don't think anyone asked you for your input, you mong

Estonians are Finnics just like us, what are you talking about?

Are Europeans technically closer to Arabs than to Finns? Don't we come from Mesopotamia?

Because fuck you, lol!

The Irish thing doesn't make sense but Finnics are indeed the purest Europeans genetically.

ITT: idiots who have never seen finns irl and believe all Sup Forums memes. just kill yourselves

White is a term coined by the british to categorize themselves. The autistic yetis and the leprechauns can coin their own term.

No one gave you permission to speak what i recall, Mong

They look like western russkies

Swedes have a ca 15% Middle-Eastern genetic input which the Finns lack.

Get back to your cuckshed Sven
You also got KHAN'D my dear mongol

Western Russkies are Finnics who swapped language due to the Orthodox religion. Look at any map about Russia prior to the 18th century.

well we do live next to russia,,,

Fuckin hell man, native St. Petersburg are pure Ingrian Finns, Izhorians, Vepsians, Votes and Karelians.

So if you're 100% Atlantic/Baltic is there 1 100% chance that you have blonde hair and blue eyes?

Why do they hate you so much then?
Does that mean that you've cucked them :DD

Looks like a bunch of chinks.

You tell me1...

we are also 5% east asian and swedes are around 3%. and no, not even close. we might have the most blondes and blue eyed people, but only about 40%-50% of ADULTS have true blonde hair, not light brown or dirty-blonde. blue eyes in other hand are very common, probably over 80% of us have them

feelsgoodman.jpg

>Why do they hate you so much then?
Because they forgot their heritage. If they lived in Greater Finland we would remind them.

Maybe if you're a masochist.

Our apperance doesn't reflect our mongol genes, and when Talking in a genetic sence, 3 and 5% is a large difference

Are the Eastern and Western European Haplogroups related or are Eastern and Western Euros really just two separate races?

It's not directly East Asian, it's something else that dates back 10 000 years. All Europeans have it to a varying degree.

It is a statistical error desu.

Finns are white as snowflakes and so are Swedes. If you have to fight someone, it better be Southern Europe.

keep telling that to yourself, Swegol
now praise tengri and go to sleep

Yung Lean looks like a chink.

First of all, haplos do not determine race. Haplo, in your picture, paternal haplo, is just the father's haplo. Haplos have 0% outcome on how a person looks. They do not determine genes.

Haplos trace some movements of people, from a common ancestor, the R1a and R1b are related, and then they are closely related to the N1c etc. Most of European gene pool, i.e. how people look, predates the R1a and R1b haplos.

youtube.com/watch?v=vrQWhFysPKY#t=14 Listen to this fucking chink.

He looks like my neighbour's kid who has down's syndrome

Same thing.

>mfw coined that phrase before niggers ever stepped foot here so it they couldn't tarnish our name
>mfw I have no face to express that joy

Some of the Irish have darker skin, hair and eyes than average. They just pop up sometimes I guess. Not because somebody got cucked but because the Irish have Spanish blood. They basically look like Iberians.

Estonians are dirty fucking ruskies

Blöblöblöblöbläääblöäää

It's the sounds we make when you say that until a fist hits something.

"white" was a term coined by Englishmen. And they saw Irish as non white subhumans because they're Catholic and all that

With Finns it's probably a similar case, Swedes saw them as Asiatic savages