Paid shills can argue on Sup Forums all day...

Paid shills can argue on Sup Forums all day, but none of those liberal arts majors can program automated manipulation of national news polls

nbcpoll.com/nbc-poll-vote-future-president-2/

Other urls found in this thread:

poll-maker.com/results776652xBB154110-31#tab-2
voteforthepresidentonline.com/poll-results/
6889-presscdn-0-68.pagely.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/Hillary-Clinton-Health.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hillary is going to win. Cry about it on /pol, TrumpChump.

I'm a paid shill? No one told me?

Didn't Trump pay actors for his announcement, AND buy Twitter followers?

/thread.

nice

libtards get off my Sup Forums and go back to >>>reddit and >>>tumblr

Fake.

you stupid fuck you arent trolling soft enough. they will know it was obviously manipulated. I'm sure your note even using seperate ips for this.

>fake
poll-maker.com/results776652xBB154110-31#tab-2

not fake, just did it and saw that.

No one else needs to manipulate polls besides the Trumpanzees.

>Trumpanzees
wew lad

Trump's currently got about 80% of the vote and Clinton is in 3rd, only just ahead of Johnson.

inb4 Liberal cuckshills suggest this isn't a true reflection of what's going to happen

sounds like a shill's getting mad that he won 't get his 5 Neetbux!

Trump was paid by Hillary to win. Wow. Such a shock. Who would've thought money talks.

I'm 99% percent sure he buys social media engagement. Many, many, of his "likes" and "followers" aren't even located in the U.S. There are also lots of robot accounts on Twitter that only shit talk on Hillary posts and write positive stuff on Trump's account. They auto-post. Pure bullshit from the Cinnamon Hitler

ya, but Hillary's worse because she has OTHER people pay for it. At least Trump can pay for his own shilling.

how can you support someone who is literally hitler

especially since the saudis have fucking 20% of her campaign

He has to. No one else is going to waste their money on a candidate who is obviously going to lose.

>image
Wat
>trips of truth
Ok, I guess...

voting hillary since trump is literally hitler

She'll die before the Reaper shows.

I'm ONLY supporting Hillary because there could be a chance for my father to become a citizen. If that weren't the case, I'd love a Trump presidency.

Fucking taco nigger.

thinking this is true
shes not going to change immigration policy user. she actually hates minorities more then trump does, he just knows his voter base tends to be more aggressive with their racism

Demographics show most of the USA doesn't know about the polls, I'm positive the results would tip if everyone knew about it.

You realize there's no difference between any of them, right? They all serve the same 20 families which have ruled Amerika for 250 years. They all report to the same boards of directors made up of those 20 families. This electoral circus -- which now starts two years before every election -- serves no function except occupying the time and energy of low-information mouth-breathing Foxtards like yourself.

Forget the red pill. Take the black pill.

this poll in particular or polls in general because that would mean very different options

I'm supporting her simply because I don't like trumps policies and ideas, the man is funny and that's basically all I like about him. Also here's a crazy thing I actually think trump will be more softer on immigration than Hillary, the dude believed that illegals should have the chance to stay if they're good. If your father isn't a criminal under Trump I'm sure he'll be given the chance to become a citizen.

k

Yup it depends on how well known it is,not hats why I adore aggregate sites that compile all the percentages.

Shhh. American voters arent capable of that level of rational thought and information gathering.

breh anarchy what are you some 15 year old that hasn't found out that antifa/anarchists are funded by the government

OP here. Set up a second script to do this one too:

voteforthepresidentonline.com/poll-results/

liberal arts 0
comp sci 1

And that's going off pure consistency, because this anti immigration trump is a facade to appeal to the alt right. He for many years was for immigrants if they were moral upstanding people. He has consistently been more pro immigration instead of anti immigration.

I'm 48 years old, and I've been an anarchist shit-disturber and radical union organizer for more than 25 years now. I spent the 80s kicking the shit out of skinheads with ARA. If I'm being funded by the government, where do I go to get my paycheque, because I'm due for a big fucking back payment.

Is this genuinely one of the way news media outlets get these polls? I always see on the news about polls of who like which candidate more and I wonder where the fuck these polls are taking place.

do people still watch enough news to confuse immigration with illegal immigration?

Ur so enlightened and superior to everyone else

He also used undocumenter workers on various projects. And on at least one occassion didnt even pay them.

This commemt fucking wins

I want that big Johnson, but that's just me. Him and Trump havent killed people so...

What happens when Hilary is voted president but dies before her term is up? Do we have to have another election or will Trump get it?

oh shit nigger you aren't kidding, what's it like to be a bootlicker?

> 48 years old and is still dumb enough to be antifa scum

it kind of makes me sad

Are you serious? The vice president takes over.

You really don't know? You must be a Trump supporter.

I've spent 25 years fighting police, business lobbies, city hall, bosses, shitbag politicians, skinheads, and (on one memorable occasion when we picketed a rub-and-tug which had screwed our workers out of their wages) mob goons. Which one of us licks boots, again?

Soft Dev here. Why the fuck would you waste your time with this grade school bullshit if you had any real skills?

See you on codechef.

you've spent 25 years fighting against local police, local businesses, local cities, and working class people in favor of the people with real money that pay your organizers. Congratulations, you played yourself.

w e h a v e t h e b e s t a e s t h e t i c

Since Trump would be Hilary's vice president then I'd be totally okay with this.

She looks so ILL, man, I doubt she has more than a year left in her then we can get the real show on the road.

I *am* an organizer, brainiac. I set up our local copwatch program. I've founded two radical NGOs, am in the process of renovating a building to act as a cultural centre to celebrate the hobo arts, and am a card-carrying Wobbly. I've hosted two different radio shows, run for public office, and have a Wikipedia article about me. I'm regularly in the national media. So I repeat, where's my fucking paycheque? I'm owed for 25 years of exhausting work kicking down the doors of authority.

OP here.

#1 I'm an infosec major, not software dev. I'm not trying to rewrite MS word.

#2 I don't consider it a waste. Polls hold public sway whether or not you agree with the candidate I'm submitting votes for

#3 You could say that I'm performing a type of political protest more so than an actual programming exercise. The script IS remarkably short and trivial. I'm not bragging as someone who can write code, I'm bragging as a political activist.

#4 This is a not a website I've been to before. Almost all of my programming skills were from HS classes, then codecademy, then o'reilly books. Would've been nice to have that around in HS though. Looks like it's a good resource for people just breaking into the world of programming.

k

kicking down the doors of local authority in favour of globalist policies, you are no better than the marxists my friend. Will George Soros be attending your funeral for all you've down for global interests?

I've heard a few times that Hillary is way unhealthy, but never from a reliable source.

Curious if anyone has one?

there's only speculation, that and the Hillbots campaign asked for the debates to be seated

6889-presscdn-0-68.pagely.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/Hillary-Clinton-Health.pdf

Quite probably has Parkinson's.

Who the hell are you then?