How do i bypass an ignition interlock?

How do i bypass an ignition interlock?

with an augmentative bypasser

Try using a GUI interface to get an IP address

I hope you don't bypass that shit. Don't need any more family and friends to be hospitalized by people driving drunk. Ya jackass.

Don't drink.

Kill yourself

Fart into it

>Blow air into balloons while sober
>save them for when you need to drive
>???
>PROFIT

What make/model car?

don't be drunk, retard.

By no being a fucking idiot. Please kill yourself before you kill someone else as well

this, you selfish cunt

My friend is a doctor and told me" ... take a bit of paper and chew it for a few seconds and the alcohol will disappear for 5 seconds"

Call uber or taxi or friend

Easy, push your car off a cliff

Lol bullshit

Fart into it

the samefagging is horrendous

OP you can mod it out but hard to do while drunk, best to get someone else to blow for now then fix for real when ur home.

Can this work?

Swing your arm down really fast and catch as much wind as you can in the mouthpiece

wwwwWWWWWAAHHHHHHHHHSUDHBDJAIXNFNABFHDUFHSNZUCIFBHSUSBZBSB

/thread

,:(

Uh by not drinking?

Amazing how n cheap compress air can shot into that bypasses the whole sensor system.

Here you go OP.

by drinking bleach

if you know th basic circuitry of your car it should be easy to bypass, but i dont condone you doing it

Stick it up your arse and fart

Don't drink and drive nigger
if you don't care about your own safety then at least care about all the other people on the road, including children, who die at the hands of drunk drivers every year

Or use those small balloon pumps on a balloon.

is that a calf?

Wouldn't work I've had an interlock before and you have to hum and blow into it at the same time. Doesn't work that way.