Rate my Sister. What would you do with her?

Rate my Sister. What would you do with her?

Here. A little more face.

I'd take away her eyeliner.

I'd sop her pussy up like yorkshire pudding, then fuck a real smile on that face.

have any of her ass in those jeans??

I'd make soft sweet love to her, rubbing her softest most delicate places until I'd nut in her and hold my dick inside of her for a while. And all that before even dropping her off at her middle school

Only got that of her.

post her feet

I'd take her out to dinner and a quick movie.
We'd talk about our backgrounds and our interests.
I'd walk her home and we'd schedule another date night.

I'd bring her flowers and chocolate, and take her to a nice restaurant, and later to a movie or concert. I'd bring her home and give her a hug.

I'd repeat this until she trusts me to let me in, and I'd fuck her with so much passion she won't stop till she's out cold.

I'd love her and treat her like my queen, and take her out every day from then on.

Then I'd go buy a ring from the store, and tell her to meet me in the park for a surprise. I'd propose to her, and ask her if she'd like to be with me forever.

She'd say yes, and then I'd stand back up and embrace her.

And then I'd snap her neck.

Cut her head off alive with old rusty scissors

7/10
would go to hot topic with and pick out new ironic t-shirts

Lure to wild and steal her rune

you're the worst kind of fucking person

Can't deliver

Tell her to buy better sneakers.

Holy fuck, I'd do things to that qt you can't imagine. The whole tongue piercing + braces look gets me diamonds every time.

o the edge

Any more of this?

Her arms are too short for her body. Also her shins are too short

Would not bang. Basic white bitch with the anatomy of a 14 year old's drawing

5/10

face is blazz

style is a mix between valley and white trash ew

probably likes country music and marlboro red

I would summon the power of the old gods to possess her body with the tortured soul of Adolf Hitler. He will use this young and attractive body to manipulate men into giving him power in deutschland and create the fourth reich to make deutschland and the world pure of the semites and other undesirables. I will serve mein führer as his sex servant as we advance civilisation to the next level!

Open that door and put her back inside her stall.