O
O
M

>CURVE THE BULLET
lucky he was friends with Magneto

When was she at her peak?

if you really have time to kill, then watch it, it's average at best

its retarded but you get to see angejo's naked body when she was still hot

Tomb Raider for sure. She was her absolute hottest.

both TR and MR&MSSmith

her peak was in the 90s plebs.

Nice fridge-kino.

pedo spotted

>teenager
>pedo

nig pls

It's a cool dumb "switch off your brain" action movie

Has some fun moments

>her peak was in the 90s
seconded

so hot

>short hair
>ever

>have original and fresh source material
>take the title and NOTHING ELSE

Why is this allowed?

Hackers to Tomb Raider

go be a fag somewhere else

>>have original and fresh source material

Please, the original was just what if Marvel and DC villains wearing different hats took over the world and one faggot stumbled into it and discovered his destiny to be Eminem and fuck
Halle Berry.

speaking of which glad no one ever bitches about how the raceswapped Fox

sucks.

says the guy that likes faghair

you feel threatened by short hair because deep down it make you question your sexuality. You're just an insecure homosexual in denial.

ok dr freud

this movie was better than the comic. that's how shit the comic was

Its the shittiest thing I have ever paid to see. Went to see dkr but it was sold out. It was SHITTY at best

the sky.

The whole rat explosion thing was kind of amusing t b h

Why is it that sometimes attractive people look are almost so well proportioned they turn round the bend all the way back to ugly? She looks deformed, but you know she's not really. It's like if these features even had minor changes, she'd turn ugly

honestly I couldn't get over how fucking stupid "curving a bullet" was, like a bullet has the speed and mass of a whiffle ball.

and then they brought out the loom of destiny, and the magic candle wax baths.

I'm pretty sure this is among the dumbest films ever made. Not just because of the cartoon physics, but because it felt pretty pretentious too, when it was just a crappy origin story for a Harry Potter assassin, and it ends with Professor X breaking the fourth wall to say "fuck you."

at least it was good for this .webm

You're right. She'd look a little downsy if anything changed.

Pretty much. Gia has to be the peak though

Neat ideas but pretty bad directing, especially with all the bullet trajectory 'camera work'. Supermarket scene was good.

Hackers, no question

Other notable:

Foxfire
that Banderas movie

Gia is overrated as is Tomb Raider

>they brought out the loom of destiny, and the magic candle wax baths
Yeah, they completely butchered the source material. In the comics Wesleys mental and physical training and regeneration took many months. They also cut roughly 90% of the sideplots and characters which were supporting the main story so without those the plot just collapsed.

I feel like a weirdo, but I have nver felt any kind of sexual atraction to this woman

Puffy lips is an acquired taste.

They certainly are, and if you haven't acquired the taste of juicy couch lips you should make amends pronto

it could work thuogh if you swing hard enough

BOOBZINGA

taking lives senpai

>it could work thuogh if you swing hard enough

I would enjoy seeing /k/ sperg out at this post

Shark Tale

Technically it's possible, it's just the mechanics of spinning the weapon faster than the bullet can exit the barrel is almost impossible.

I don't remember this part in Midnight Cowboy...

it could work though but its almost impossible, you would need to have superhuman strength and speed

>honestly I couldn't get over how fucking stupid "curving a bullet"

really? what about adrenaline being a superpower or the rat bombs ?

Hackers is the only answer.

She was so fucking hot in Tomb Raider.

>couch lips
so lewd

Looks like Ceara Lynch senpai

The comicbook was way better and they VERY LOOSELY ADAPTED IT, it's worth a watch if you have nothing better to do. It contains cuckoldry, silly action sequences and the added bonus of morgan freeman. There are only two good scenes in it.

killing superman with a Kryptonite condom, killing superheroes for fun with guns, eminem as a protagonist, better ending.

Terrible. They barley tried to follow the source material, and what they come up with in its place is retarded. The comic was all about super villains that are all varying degrees of bad running the world. The "h" character rapes and murders innocent people for fun until he gets board of it. I understand why they wouldn't make an edgy controversial hard R movie. Now at least with Deadpool being a success, it's proof of concept that it could be made.

It's pretty shit

Wasn't there a shit monster?

Yeah Shithead, it wad composed of the 666 most evil people's fecal matter. Wonder if Dogma had anything to do with its inception.

i always wonder how people like you discover these more obscure comics

Why does she look like a Romulan in that pic

Because she's out of this world.

The harsh cut on her head

I always thought she had too strong features to justify a tiny pixie hairdo
Maybe if she had longer hair in a braid or something that could be unwound, instead of the stark tomboy thing, that does nothing for me

Mark Millar is far from obscure. Hence the many movie adaptions.

>black men taking the white guy's woman off him

wew

She was pure sex in that movie.

Sick Boy used to be so attractive, what the fuck happened?

>Technically it's possible
No, it isn't. All it would do it change the trajectory of the slug, it wouldn't travel in an arc once it had left the barrel. If you had a gun that fired spherical projectiles and had some scoring one one side of the inside of the barrel instead of standard rifling to spin the shot as it left the barrel it might actually work, though.

howls like a direwolf apparently

kekarooney

bottom lip bazinga

British genes.

It's the kind of movie you like while you're in high school or college
But after you grow up you kinda see ti as stupid

>I wanted a 14 hour movie with loads of shit that didn't have anything to do with the main thread. I'm also a comic wanker.

>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!

Fuck off you fucking baby.

>implying

idd

Wanted was utterly absurd, completely ridiculous fun. I liked it.

This movie triggered my autism by trying to pass of causal determinism as fatalism.