Which was better as a Movie: Tommy or The Wall?

Which was better as a Movie: Tommy or The Wall?

bump for interest

The Wall

ALLLL AND ALLL YOUR JUST ANOTHER

BIG GUY FOR SMALL

Pic related

Musically AND kineographically superior to either of babby's first concept album movies

Tommy was absolute shit tier. Townsend messed with the soundtrack by putting synths over everything, plus having the band members as characters was a bad decision. Also the actual plot of Tommy was pants on head retarded. The Wall is better in pretty much every way.

I haven't seen the Wall yet but Tommy is actually good.

Come on now, it's fine to like the Wall more but Tommy isn't bad.

It's super cheesy tho

Both are shit but I prefer Tommy which tried to have fun with it instead of the Wall's pseudo intellectual pretentious garbage

Don't get me wrong, musically the album is great but it just did not transfer to film well at all. Quadrophenia on the other hand was much more suited to it, I've rewatched that one many times but only seen Tommy once. I even went through a phase of wanting to be a mod, got the parka coat and everything

Mods are fags

The Wall. If not just for the animation sequences.

Mods > Rockers

Quadrophenia is technically the best, The Wall is more fun though. Tommy is pretty boring and not really worth watching.

Tommy is a fucking mess, the music is awful on the movie. Even if the original album is 10/10 they completely fucked everything up, where's Townshend's acoustic guitar holding everything together? Instead we got a bunch of synths and Jack Nicholson "singing"

I haven't watched the flicks, but the album ranking goes like:
Quadrophenia > Tommy = The Wall

the wall just for including When the Tigers Broke Free

AND THAT'S HOW THE HIGH COMMAND

THAT ONE LOOKS JEWISH! AND THAT ONES A COON!
WHO LET ALL THIS RIFF-RAFF INTO THE ROOM?