I girl asked me about Netflix, I told her that the Netflix in this country is worthless without a vpn...

I girl asked me about Netflix, I told her that the Netflix in this country is worthless without a vpn. Then I explained to her all about vpns and dns, she just walked away? But I was right

>Then I explained to her all about vpns and dns, she just walked away?
Are you asking a question? I don't know i wasnt there.

Was she asking you whether or not it would be worthwhile subscribing or what? Also, talking about VPNs, dude? You ain't ever gonna get your dick sucked like that.

Your infodump overloaded her fragile mind and she had to leave

stop mansplaining u sexist pig

>Then I explained to her all about vpns and dns, she just walked away?
When a girl strikes up a conversation with you she expects you to make the conversation all about her. Being able to think critically and technically while she does that tells her that you won't pay proper attention to her, unless you're a 10/10 that's just pussy repellent. You honestly probably would've been better off spilling your spaghetti in that particular situation.

That's like the second woman you've spoken to all year, isn't it Finnfag

If I were in a situation like that I'd just give an uninterested "I don't know" and go back to reading on my phone.

I never volunteer anything and I never engage. If she really wants to know this shit she could go Google it.

how fucking autistic to you have to be to not only respond to this seriously in the first place, but then blame the made-up girl in this made-up scenario?

Welcome to Sup Forums, home of the virgin women experts.

and your question is?

She asked if I wanted to "Netflix and chill"? I didn't really understand

No dns, no hymen, NO RING!

>Finland in charge of getting laid

>ask her what shows she enjoys
>"Oh really, i love that one"

Another 20 minutes and you are in bed with her.

Nice blog bro

women are perpetual normalfags at heart

Name of those panties?

God damn I would suck this pussy all day

shouldve told her to just use Smartflix since it has every region unlocked for netflix

how the fuck does she stay so smooth on an island?

Who is this?

Evangeline Lilly