Rekt Thread?

Rekt Thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/videos/world/2015/07/28/china-escalator-mom-death-mall-reaction-family.cnn
youtube.com/watch?v=RWRPf1egX5I&t=1m15s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump....been waiting forever.

That's it.

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

Weak b8 m8

newfag

Lulz XD foggen newfag amirite
Sup Forums. Lol nobodyz gonna taek diz b8 normie lol. XD RAWWR

Because they are all uneducated weaklings that get thrills off of violence. No control of their lives except what their parents provide for them. The cancer of our society.

Dont feed the herp derp

That's it.

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

sure showed me

Yet knew I was referring to you and your kind and felt the need to reply? Retard!

because it takes so much time to reply to someone, right?

Lmao, 'your kind', you have no idea newfag...

>I don't even know where the fuck to begin...
Begin with the video of how your parents got rekt last month.

Because you felt the need to! Retard!

So what're you doing jim bucko? Wasting your time replying to channers while your video buffers?

Ohhhhhhh internet tough guy? Let me guess you are super important? Delusional? Nah just a reject

I feel like someone should do this to me... how the fuck do you get the flu or cold or whatever my throat hurts and can't stop coughing in August man that's not normal

Hey guys, what's going on in this thre-

why isn't he using the serrated side of the blade, you'd think it would make that easier to do

The fact you presume I am just a reject is what shows your clear display of ignorance my friend. No one is important on the internet, just like in real life, everyone forgets about you eventually ^-^

That would just tear the skin, if it's sharp enough it does a much better job with a smooth blade.

Nah im not your friend and you are only forgotten if you are truly a nobody and unloved! I don't presume anything, your words speak for them self

Some people argue that war heroes will never be forgotten and blah blah... Nobody cares about em though do they? The memorials will remain but nobody will remember them. Anyways, what is newfag doing on a rekt thread?

Ugh...

I dont know about you but I thinks its an educative experience. The more I know and am informed about this frightful fact of death the less I fear it. But in that same sense I also gain a respect for it in a soberin way. The lives of these souls have been taken away from them through brutal means and the potential and future in their lives had diminished to 0 during the duration of these concentrated and condensed clips. In a sick sense it makes me feel better about my life, how the phrase "there is always someone having a worse day than you" truly applies. I dont come to these threads to poke fun of or look down upon but to come to spectate the horrors of the world so that my life can feel a little bit normal during the tough times that I go through.
Yeah you guessed it Im a fag.

I smashed my thumb pretty bad with a hammer the other day.
Pic related

Aiiiyyy im too much of a pussy to watch this

Jesus Christ, so many newfags this year

It's a pretty fucking hard watch fam. I had to skip around a bunch just to make it through, seen it posted many times, still csnt sit through it

People remember the war effort you halfwit. Family remember them, you might not but you aren't nothing so it doesn't matter. Are you so dense that you think if you don't remember people....no one can? This errr "newfag" is on here schooling you. Claiming you were never new at anything?

Dude it's a dick getting what is essentially pierced at 2000 miles an hour. I have a dick. I have empathy. Fuck you

I said god damn!

W/e he couldntn satisfy anyone with that small dick

I just posted that beheading in /LGBT/ I wonder if they'll ban me

Damn, kids a fuckin tank

Unfortunately he's been here far to long...

What are they doing?

they should ban you. what does a beheading have to do with lgbt? it's off-topic.

they're scared that the floor is gonna fall out and that they gonna get eaten like when that mom got crushed by the cogs once

>Chings

Trying to escape those meat grinders

Story

>cnn.com/videos/world/2015/07/28/china-escalator-mom-death-mall-reaction-family.cnn

wtf is going on here

they probably saw this video:

youtube.com/watch?v=RWRPf1egX5I&t=1m15s

skip to 1 minute 15 seconds since Sup Forums's retarded embed system stripped out my time specification.

thats terrifying poor kid lol

>Summer fag
>All summer long

The employees are fucking either stupid cunts or were hired to feed the escalator. They just stood there and called the mother and child to them, so the escalator could gulp them. Hopefully, it couldn't swallow the child.

The child is an orphan, now.

Why don't you go somewhere else! You show up now and then and paste the same rant and no one gives a fuck about what you say. If you can't handle it get the fuck out dick head! Shit like this happens everyday and it's going to get more common than you can't imagine. Arm up and get ready for it faggot!!

How is the child an orphan when they have a father? But yes very neglectful by employees, they looked like flight attendants. The child will never see a penny either because it's china. Good job by mom saving the baby!

Can't imagine?

True

Kek'd hard

And even then it still got you to reply, you stupid faggot

Holy fuck that made me cringe.

Dat death doe!

there was no reason to jump the bike

here this is better

did he died?

>tested it on his finger first

Ballerina training lol

Recycle my cans pls.