What does vagina taste like Sup Forums?

What does vagina taste like Sup Forums?

>does vagina taste like Sup Forums?

Salty milk and coins

It depends on the chick, sometimes it tastes salty at first, but when you start playing with the clit and your saliva it tastes literally like nothing.

It really depends on the girl, some of them have an special smell and taste

Like nothing. Literally.

To me? Like a mouthful of salty pennies, mixed with a slight musky fishy taste. It's not very pleasant.

Nasty pussy. Tell your bitch to clean her vag.

>lick the back of your hand
>wait 10 seconds
>smell

>if she wipes back to front

tastes like shit

Yummy. Put your face right there..... mmmmm.

Like a bag of sand, bruh

Never been fortunate enough to taste a GOOD tasting pussy. I've gone down on every female i've ever dated, and even some that I didn't date that were just fuck buddies. Not a damn one of them tasted good. Pisses me off because i've heard from some guys that pussy tastes good. I want to taste this mythological good flavored pussy.

calty silk and moins

faggot

depends if you love her or not. if you don't then it's either hit or miss, but mostly miss. if you love her then you don't want to take your tongue out of her

That's a traditional Scottish dish, right?

>virgin

very funny, my brother tried this and he died

Well no shit, if they clean it right before head it tastes just fine. If they let it simmer in their sweat built up from the day ofc it tastes like shit.

Kinda want to know where you found a pussy that tastes like Cherry Jolly Ranchers smell, but okay.

That one? Probably like a mixture of sweat, vinegar, and ass..

kek

>a mixture of sweat, vinegar, and ass..
Hahahahaha. That's pretty accurate actually.
Pussy tastes like shit. Anyone that says it tastes good is a fucking liar.

Actually my last ex's pussy didn't really have a taste, she used to shower like 4 times a day though. Super clean freak..

You're a lucky man. Always wanted to date a clean freak for that very reason.

Oh, I sooo would.