Daily reminder that Earth is flat and all of you are living a lie

Daily reminder that Earth is flat and all of you are living a lie.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QA_Dw71Satc
youtube.com/watch?v=ap2Kgglzeec
firstmenonthemoon.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=njCDZWTI-xg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

piss off nonce

Poe's law all the way down !

You cant prove Im wrong.

Genocide when

do you eat your french fries with mustard? i saw some people do it, but i definitely prefer with ketchup

er.. can.. physics....

I've been to outer space. Can confirm earth is flat. This will never reach the general public though, since the Government doesn't want you to know, and they own the media.

Attention seeking, never got enough nipple!

Bitch that's a cone

I'll believe it when you can explain which direction south actually is

>been to space
You're a space nigger, than fuck off, crash on the moon.
Or you're just a faggot, maybe hit space because the dick in your ass cummed so intensely it made you hit exit velocity.

If the earth is flat explain why lines of latitude are longest at the equator?

different stars in southern hemisphere... explain pls

"its da gobermint shoting shinys in teh ski3 hur durr. this is y u cant c them during day"

Wow, good to know I'm not the only one who knows this.

>2016

>1975

Southern hemisphere is just a mirrored copy of the northern hemisphere made by the government. You can tell by the pixels.

Daily reminder that OP forgot to take his meds today.

Then how the fuck can you travel from Los Angeles to Tokyo by flying westward? Are the hemispheres on opposite sides of a celestial coin, or something?

>all of you are living a lie
That's the only true part of that statement.

>says is flat
>posts cone shaped earth

Then explain day and night and different time zones nigger...

Daily reminder that you're a retard for thinking so :)

If earth is flat why are other planets round?

Its true if the earth was round long rivers would at some point have to run 'UP HILL'

If the earth is flat then why doesn't the gravitation pull of a flat planet pull you towards the equator? Why doesn't gravity get weaker further north or south of the midline of our planet?

Faggot.

That doesn't look flat.
also where is the turtle?

Oh yeah ? And what happens if you sail til the edge ? You fall in space ?

Come on.

Thats the problem. There is no south pole. Only a north pole.

There are no other planets. NASA has already admitted they cant get past the Van Allen's Belt.

Earth is flat, there is no southern hemisphere. If there were really other planets, dont you think it would be mentioned in the Bible at least by some little clue?

There are ice walls on the outer edge. No one has actually left this planet (ex: gone to the edge, visited outer space). The floodgates of heaven (the firmament), waters between waters are blocking the way.

We live in a dome. No one has left this planet. God is literally watching us from above. When it rained for 40 days and 40 nights it literally says "the floodgates of heaven opened" implying the sky opened up to release the waters above (waters of heaven).

wrong. all wrong. the earth is actually round, but it is hollow. get your shit together folks, it's alienz.

youtube.com/watch?v=QA_Dw71Satc

That's why I ask which direction is south.
If it's just the opposite of North, it's a different direction depending on where you start from

Explain?

Just because you have been exposed to globe propaganda your entire life doesn't make it true.

Every classroom has a globe that no one even uses, just about every movie and TV program makes reference to the globe... NASA is a fraud, the moon landing is a fraud, the Mars rover is a fraud.

Your reality is a lie.

how is that flat? its a fucking pyramid shape

You don't know the half of it. The Earth is not simply flat, it is a cube that has four days per rotation, not only that it is also hollow on the inside.

Much bait

pretty sure that they done think that gravity works that way. They just think is a "downward" force. The same where ever you are.

This is the logo for the UN along with the flat earth map... They are literally laughing in your face.

And here, in the wild, we have an example of scientific illiteracy.
A brain incapable of comprehending basic physics, and therefore, forced to create elaborate "conspiracies" to rationalise their failed understanding of the world.

>1 timelapse video from Ineternational Space Station
>Flat earth disproven

>Muh CGI! Muh Photoshop! Conspiracy! Its not Reeeeeeal!

You already know the idiotic answers they'll make to that one.

The Van Allens belt is something that modern Engineers and Scientists can't figure out how to get past, it will destroy just about anything.

They need whatever technology those scientists in the 70's used once but refused to ever use again....

>You have to pass through it to get to the moon

These people aren't trolling.

In the last thread he claimed gravity doesn't exist, the world is falling upwards through space.

So when you jump, you don't come down, the earth Flys up and catches up with you

youtube.com/watch?v=ap2Kgglzeec

Explain telescopes.

some examples of how spectacularly wrong the Flat earthers are.

firstly, their "lampshade" sun, and what shape it would really need to be, for the northern hemisphere in summer....

Stop with the belts, holy shit.

They don't understand the concept of center of mass.

I.e. they have down syndrome

Why do you think supersonic air travel was stopped abruptly over 10 years ago?

Supersonic aircraft are too fast which means the globe myth can't be maintained whilst also being able to fly from London - New York in less than 3 hours.

>muh accident

kek

So the sun is just a flashlight, it all makes sense now. What a viable theory.

YOU'RE A FUCKING NUTCASE HAHAHA

and now, for the southern hemisphere.

With the southern pole constantly in sunlight during its summer, like the northern pole is during summer there, the shape of the sunlight would have to change miraculously to form a ring which encircles the entire southern rim.

This is, of course, both impossible for them to explain, or to create any rational reason for.

Not exactly.
South pole gets no sunlight during northern hemisphere summer, so it shouldn't be reaching the outer edge.

Thanks for the chuckle. Made my day for sure.

Look, I can get behind some "conspiracies" about corrupt elites who try to gain control of the world's resources because that makes some sense at least,
but how in the fuck would someone profit from lying about the earth's geometrical shape?

Nope. Supersonic commercial aircraft were stopped because the maintenance costs were too high and the profit wasn't the biggest.

Or heavy aircraft require a lot more maintenance than low profile aircraft after traveling at supersonic speeds, making them unfeasible for commercial use.

Because super sonic was ok at first it was something new but as time went along we started to care less and less about going super sonic because we saw it too much. But then they freshened it up with super shadow in sonic adventure 2 and now we just dont give a damn about sonic.

Of course, the very fact that the flat earthers say the sun is spinning around, shows how insanely delusional they are.

>muh the flat earth sun can't possibly be right
>flat earth impossible because of infograph I found on reddit
>believes there are black holes in the solar system that are linked to billions of other identical galaxies

Kill yourself sheep

For the same reason the government sprayed aerosols to block the second sun from our vision
>duh

>>flat earth impossible because of infograph I found on reddit
>>believes there are black holes in the solar system that are linked to billions of other identical galaxies

Wut?

>when you od on red pills

legit i feel sad when there are actually flat-earthers out there

>be NASA
>"we will build advanced space craft and explore outer space"
>$10B/year in Government funding

Are you retarded?

CARLOS!

Nobody with an understanding of black holes believes that they have an exit point.

Black holes aren't linked, they don't lead anywhere. Imagine space as a fabric stretched out, and a gravitational body a weight placed upon that fabric. The warping of space time is denoted by the dip in the fabric created by the object. A black hole is just when an object is SO HEAVY it can't be seen because the dip is too deep.

Even if we ignore the crazy amount of scientific evidence, Russia, America and China would never get along enough together such a huge conspiracy. The countries are "wasting" trillions of dollars on space programs in your theory.

>be nasa
>"we will build advanced space craft and explore outer space"
>$10B/year in Government funding
>AND THEN ACTUALLY DO IT
>MULTIPLE TIMES

sorry, i don't get what you imply.
maybe i am retarded.

and here's some ultra-advanced astrophysics that the flat earth "theory" simply cannot explain at all...

the last I heard, they were claiming the moon was made up of light-emitting objects which moved around the surface of the moon over the course of a month.

You cant make this shit up.
Well. "You", meaning sane people. They obviously did.

But they actually build it? o.o
And you can break down the price by looking at the blueprints and everything.

this is exactly why all religion should be abolished

10B is nothing to a government agency.

Wrong

That's like saying that california has a lot of earthquakes because of how many black people live there, bumping their systems.

With that logic US military is one big conspiracy.

My cousin launches huge sugar fuel rockets into space and he attached a camera on one. Could clearly see the curvature. Did the same thing with a huge balloon. Also the horizon moved down obviously.

And nobody with the slightest clue about astronomy thinks there are Black Holes in our solar system.

If there were a black hole within 100 light-years, we'd probably have never evolved as a species, thanks to the x-ray radiation they pump out.

How about you explain how all this is fake. Our physics bank pretty heavily on how everything is spherical. That is how gravity works. For the earth to be flat there would have to be a definite up and down. Which there isn't.... Because it's space.

The majority of this thread are uneducated retards like this effectively parroting what they've heard fat Jew Neil gedrasse Tyrone say.

>"how can anyone believe the earth isn't a globe? Hahahahaha"
>buys into total science fiction as reality
>knowledge based on fiction

like in the soviet union, right?
people sure enjoyed their freedom from religion.

That's actually fairly true. Military Industrial Complex supporting for-profit weapons manufacturers in a perpetual cycle of pointless war in order to sell said weapons.

You know the drill.

>thousands of years of learning is JST TO SPITE US
>THE SPACE RACE WAS A GIANT CONSPIRACY
>MUH FLAT ERF DO

sick meme bro

>That's like saying that california has a lot of earthquakes because of how many black people live there, bumping their systems.

Totally scientific, that.

Probably the Dark Mass Theory, or something, according to the flat earthers. (Who dont understand what the word "theory" means.)

Scientific illiteracy.....

Still have yet to meet a flat earther who attended anything beyond a community college or state school. From a basic psychological standpoint, I think their unconscious mind is attempting to compensate for a low IQ/life filled with disappointment.

If it makes them happy, let them go on believing their silly conspiracy theory because they are too scientifically illiterate to understand the complexity of the truth.

>build spacecraft
>more money
>stage space travel
>more money
>launch some rockets into the ocean
>more money
>record space walk in swimming pool
>more money
>fool the masses
>more money

Kys nigger

firstmenonthemoon.com/