twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Silver-haired Starks

DABID

>ugly bitch edition

no thanks

Sage

Is she attractive

>someone actually finds this 4/10 at best attractive

>HURRR DO YOU GUYS LIKE MY WAIFU! SHES NONTRADITIONAL JUST LIKE ME SHES TOTALLY NOT UGLY

Someone post the frogfu photo with the nigger

what is that?!

Literally 10/10

Meera haters OUT

fantastic edition, OP

Are there any leaks for episode 6 then?????

IF STANNIS DOESN'T COME BACK I'LL KILL MYSELF

SHE'S SO FUCKING UGLY

Meera is cute

She looks like anne frank

There have been a lot of innocent people in this series that didn't deserve what happened to them but Hodor really got to me.

He was just a big dude with a bigger heart. Rest easy now big fella

what a nice thread

>hey guys I totally find this ugly jewess attractive

>Bran wargs into Aegis in the past to get him to learn how to stop the white walkers by burning them
>Aegis goes mad
>BURN THEM ALL, BURN THEM ALL, BURN THEM ALL

CALLING IT NOW NIGGERS

He's around 40 years old at this point, maybe he grayed earlier than his son Ned did?

Me too

Now I remember why /got/ threads are banned off season. I guess the ban will come back before the season ends.

>Aegis

you done goofed

DELET

Im glad these threads go fast so I dont have to look at this nasty jewess for very long

if you were bran and warged into meera what is the first thing you'd do

>Not wanting to bang Anne Frank's doppleganger

>frog

Meant Aerys lmao

>Alfie Allen: "I asked [George R.R. Martin] about who Jon Snow’s real parents were, and he told me. I can’t say who, but I can tell you that it involves a bit of a Luke Skywalker situation. It will all come to fruition eventually."
>Luke Skywalker situation
>Brother and sister separated at birth
>They are of the same age
>Howland Reed was with Ned in the Tower of Joy
>Lyanna died at childbirth
>Giving birth to twins is especially dangerous
>Ned didnt want his kids to meet the Reeds(to avoid sibling incest)
>Bran says Meera reminds him of Arya(Arya is said to look a lot like Lyanna)

I'd hide her in my attic.

when is bran going to confirm that tyrion is a secret targ? late season 7?

This was stupid two weeks ago when it was originally posted on Reddit

why would Aerys know about wws?

OUR

GUY

So are you waiting for GoT to end? 2 seasons are a lot to wait

Anyone have that image with the various types of /got/ autists, with one of the options being ''the ultimate autist theory'' that claims all autists could be one master-autist pretending to be numerous people?

BENJEN STARK

imdb.com/title/tt4283054/fullcredits?ref_=tt_cl_sm#cast

Joseph Mawle ...
Brother Beyond the Wall

IS THIS REAL?

you delete this right now

>I want you at my side
Is Ser jorah stuck in the friendzone for ever ?

how could a balding 20 year old virgin know about grey hair

do you even praise the night

DABID

Hey!

fart in my own face with her tasty little bhole

Incest with Jon

Another stupid theory that has already been disapproved

Be gone.

MORE

Are you the mod that's salty af?

So is Brienne of Tarth gonna fuck that wildling or what?

I could go on to imdb right now and say i'm in it as Rhaegar.

>Bran says Meera reminds him of Arya(Arya is said to look a lot like Lyanna)

Wasn't Lyanna the most beautiful woman in the seven kingdoms? What the fuck happened to the casting then?

hold the door hold the door hold the door hold the door hold the door hold the door hold the door hold the door hold the door hold the door hold the door hold the door hold the door hold the door hold the door hold the door hold the door hold the door hold the door hold the door hold the door hold the door hold the door hold the door hold the door hold the door hold the door hold the door hold the door hold the door hold the door hold the door hold the door hold the door hold the door hold the door hold the door hold the door hold the door hold the door hold the door hold the door hold the door hold the door hold the door hold the door hold the door hold the door hold the door hold the door hold the door hold the door hold the door hold the door hold the door hold the door hold the door hold the door hold the door hold the door hold the door hold the door hold the door hold the door v

It's confirmed she loves him

youtube.com/watch?v=KY-GfDaCDGo

No, I never do a job for free.

But Jon and Meera are the secret targs user, Tyrion is just this Long Night cycle's version of Lann the Clever

>Burn the white walkers, go to the wall
>Burn the white walkers, go to the wall
>Burn the-ite alkers gotothewall
>Burn thite alkers gotoot wall
>Burn thalkers gote wall
>Burn them all

IT FITS

i strangely want to see a tormund+brienne sex scene

i don't really know why i want to but i do

>already been disapproved
Not that i believe it but it's not been disapproved

disgusting piece of shit

>trusting imdb

But Coldhands might appear next episode so...

>It's real

Here you go senpai

HOW MANY MEN WILL BRAN THE KILLER KILL?

It's happened before. Confirmed fake

>Aegis

Wuzzatmean?

Why does she looks so thin in her training scenes and yet in all the other she's back to her normal retarded dwarf self?

THANK YOU.

Now let's debate which one of these the salty mod is. He's clearly a /got/ regular.

>British """""""""girl""""""""""""

U WOT

Why'd she leave pepe

>mfw people want humanity to survive

Based Kevin Eldon

It's the hair. It fucks her proportions up.

filmed at different times. she probably lost weight when they were filming all the physical training stuff.

same thing with dany, she looked much thinner in that jorah scene last episode. it was probably filmed at the end of the shooting schedule and she lost weight.

>Wasn't Lyanna the most beautiful woman in the seven kingdoms? What the fuck happened to the casting then?

No that was Ashara and Cersei, where did you even get that implication?

>Arya is said to look a lot like Lyanna
pls no

Why didn't the Dire Wolf help drag Bran? They'd of gone so fucking fast if he had done so. Why did the wolf just stand there and allow himself to get butchered? Does D&D even remember why the Dire Wolves were around?

I rewatched a bit of Season 1 to compare to this season, and it's become worse than The Walking Dead now. Nothing makes sense, character motivations are thrown out the window, no one is speaking like they are themselves.

Why murder the only surviving members of Oberyn's family if you want to avenge his death? How would the people of Dorne see this? Why is it anyone is now able to stab a King, throw a King off of a bridge, openly commit family-on-family murder, etc.. and no one seems to care? None of the peasantry care, no one seems to even be bothered by the fact Winter should be arriving at any moment.

Why do we need to see the Arya vs Smug red head scene every episode for two seasons now? I get it, the red haired girl doesn't like Arya and can beat her up. I get it. You can stop showing me now. "you will never be one of us." Why does this girl have so much pride? Isn't she behaving the opposite of the conditioning applied to acolyte's?

Why does Arya continue to demonstrate her own personality instead of hiding it? Why ask multiple questions which lead down the road of "Why even kill these people anyways, you know?" when your very life hangs on the concept that you have successfully hid your personality and individuality in order to absorb the knowledge and skills of the Faceless Men? Arya gets beaten every day, she's been blinded for months, she's been conditioned to have no individual personality of her own. Where are the other Faceless Men? Why is it that there only seems to be three people in the temple at any given time?

Why did the White Walkers kill the dryads if the dryads made them and had magical control over them? Why did they kill the (not one eyed) Raven in the tree? Fuck this show

>caring about psuedotrip "persona"fags

yes you are exactly the type of reason why /got/ got banned

cant wait for zombie hodor

>Cersei
>the most beautiful woman in the seven kingdoms

braavo dnd

Someone has to do a version with the most recent autists

I subscribe fully to ultra autist theory

quads of future truth confirm zombie hodor

Literally Jon and Dany get married and he finds out she's his aunt.
Alfie said 'a bit of a Luke Skywalker situation' so just some unexpected (to Jon) incest

>when she's thin she looks like a young bran, boyish as fuck
>when she's fat she's a retarded dwarf with downs syndrome
JUST genetics

stunt double

Cast him

osmund kettleblack

This is shopped.

mACE tyrell?

>Why do we need to see the Arya vs Smug red head scene every episode for two seasons now? I get it, the red haired girl doesn't like Arya and can beat her up. I get it.

The red head is Arya's identity, constantly trying to remind there that she IS someone, Arya only becomes no one when she beats the girl, who will then cease to exist, Jaqen will also deny or refuse to comment on her existence, it will be as if the red head girl had never been

Too busy getting killed by wights. Summer was also the best fighter of their group, not just a mule.

She's the giant his name refers to.

>damage control

Can't see the difference to be honest