Last nights thread was decent

Last nights thread was decent.

Girls that have admitted to cheating their weak calf bfs.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/zz_movies/comments/4xv5vw/contraband_discipline_tori_black_scott_nails/
reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/3jf2xo/me_27f_and_my_ex_fiance_28m_together_4_years/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you want someone to be able to search for your thread you should probably give it a name that is easy to search for.

Good examples could be "Unfaithful" or "Bernie 2016"

l

Bump

bumpppppppppp

Im not sure how to.

>inb4 newfag

You knowww.

Pretty sure they're all fake, but bump

Even so, your imagination can make anything happen.

Have another thats probably fake.

Yeast infection lol

Fuck. Well atleast you have a chance to throw leave her. Gather all your shit and just gtfo.

Groupchat

Not my bird.

Bump

I don't even know how to go about searching for this one.

Why everytime i see this type of thread i feel bad?

Cryistina Rossi

CrystinatheBootyQueen , she has a Tumblr full of pics

Just so you guys know, this girl and her husband are scammers. There's been lots of complaints about them claiming to be selling videos, never sending them, then saying that someone is "posing as them and that they're fake and should not be trusted" There's also some pics of her and her bf somewhere that show that they Photoshop alot of their stuff. They still look good, but their bodies are pretty exaggerated. Anyways happy fapping and don't be an idiot and try to send her 100$ for a private video

Thanks for the heads up. But this is why im always on /b ... you never have to pay for shit hahahahahah

I thought we had something special. I thought the romantic intimacies we shared during our time together led you to hold our relationship in higher standing. It seems sexual gratification dwarfs the value you place on our relationship. This hurts me deeply.

Dont feel bad, we're exposing these sluts and treating them the way they deserve and want to be treated.

Theyre sluts. Plain and simple.

That dick has herpes man. Don't ask how I know, it should be implied fags.

oh lord more

i found this on her laptop after her and her friends had a girls night out of town...she never admitted it but given the evidence do you think she touched his cock?
her friends took this after the bars closed.

That one is fake yes. She had a thing with her boss, which she is sucking right there, amd people found out. Dont know if she had a boyfriend but that convo is fake

Probably fucked him in an alley or at best gave him a blowjob

is/was she yours? I want more.

For a while they, either Crystina or her husband were constantly posting on Sup Forums trying to promote themselves (scam people).
They get butthurt super quick when people called them out or pointed out they photoshop and use steroids. I think they quit when she got pregnant.

heres the other i found, what do you think she did?
have her tits in separate unrelated pics

Drunk Hook ups with her a handful of times

shit you think? even though she was with her friends? i know they were their they emailed this pic

sauce on her?

More?

Probs, alcohol flowing, semen dripping.
You know how it goes.

Tits for b/

>That smegma on his pubes
>The white pussy juice
Here, since you made me gag

Damn nigger, you need some English classes.

unf. lucky bastard. those curls. Hope the pussy was great. Any of that?

Why is slash sucking a dick in the moonlight?

Black people have the ugliest dicks

Have a throw away email?

i do but with a stranger? also you take advantage of her too?

you think she did anything?

Virgin lol

reposting the two stories

Dick looks shopped. Lower resolution than the rest of the photo.

Fuck why am I even posting this.

Fake slut took my money

Dear god that's some tasty justice!

found the virgin

That shit is magnificent.

If she seriously thinks being dumped is punishment enough, she is fucked in the head!

Stoya?

yep

> mfw my gf
It might just break me

You should ask one of her friends and then fuck the friend

Pics or you lie

I hope this is fake
Bitch deserved harsh punishment, aye, but a whole lotta lives ruined over one cheating cunt? Not worth it.

Betafag.

*tips fedora* m'lady ;^)

Probably Jared is already scheming how to make her father disappear and become her mother's new bf.

Brutal, if it were me i would just ignore it and get on with life. Leave social media since all it causes is opportunity for trouble down the road and then get on with life. Though my tolerance for dealing with problems are probably higher than most. Im thankful im male since i never truly formed any bonds with relatives that would kill me if i left. And i have never been dumped in any of my former relationships. Though i will take that guys method of revenge for further thought and consideration. But i am not a player who can get best friend and cousin of my former gfs.

wow, amazing how easily bitches will turn on each other. If my best friend murdered his fiance's mom I'd just be like "eh", these bitches are lining up to fuck this girl's fiance/ex.

who is it tho?

full vid

reddit.com/r/zz_movies/comments/4xv5vw/contraband_discipline_tori_black_scott_nails/

Sage

I didn't know Jimmy Hendrix was gay.

Beautiful, Jared is my role-model now.

Her name is Cynthia Rossi. She is married to the black guy. He's a steriod using wanna-be bodybuilder. They used to post lots of good shit. Now everything they post is shooped. And apparently they rip off people that pay for their nudies.

The revenge seems a bit excessive and shows the dude was clearly not over her betrayal but at least he used it as a motivator instead of wallowing in self pity.

Just like you i'd be suspicious. But its not a real reason to doubt anything. Its just how our brain works i guess

This is interesting,

reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/3jf2xo/me_27f_and_my_ex_fiance_28m_together_4_years/

original thread, I thought people on leddit would be on her side, but they're tearing this cunt a new one as well, lol.