Dozens of GoT threads in the catalog

>dozens of GoT threads in the catalog
>someone makes a post complaining
>that post gets cleaned by janitors
>other threads are still up

that would be because game of thrones is actually related to television and film whereas meta bitching is not

Jannies are actually being paid by HBO

This. They erase shit as they want as long it is not their precious game of plebs.

Watch as this thread get similarly deleted while the garbage piles up.

FOR FREE

>most popular show in the world has a lot of threads

You dont say. Sorry there isnt enough room for cunny and bane threads

The threads themselves are anything but related to television and film.

which is why there is an extremely active general thread for you to participate in!

how convenient!

Nah I think the janitors are just redditors, trying to protect their GoT Reddit allies. The infestation has grown too much.

GoT plebs should be publicly executed tbqhwy

Report all the Game of Thrones threads for "illegal content". That should give the janitors something to think about while they burn the roof of their mouth with Hot Pockets.

Except you fags want the general banned too, youre just upset theres active discussion of a show you dont like

I'm sure there's plenty of active discussion over at reddit.com, why don't you pay them a visit?

>LOOK AT ME I'M THE VICTIM HERE!
fuck off back to your general

These autistic capeshit/twitter post/feminism/SJW shit threads are far worse desu

Yeah,because you don't try to contain an infestation,you nulify it.

I'm a /got/ fag, user. I keep my autism in the general.

You can too.

>discussion of a tv show on Sup Forums is an infestation

L O L

blatant shitposting disguised as legitimate discussion is an infestation, yes

Here's some examples:

>cunny threads disguised as /got/ threads
>Sup Forums threads disguised as /got/ threads
>baneposting threads disguised as /littlefinger/ threads
>stupid fan theory that gets rejected from /got/ general disguised as /got/ thread
>anti-reddit circlejerk where every other comment is a screencap from the community they apparently hate disguised as /got/ threads

Here's some non-got threads I found for you in the first two rows of the catalog since apparently that was far too much effort for you fucking babies.

Whining about too many threads is the Sup Forums equivalent of bitching about "necroing" on normal forums. Who fucking cares.

butthurt janitor cuck detected

Remember this timeless lesson from Fred

intelligent Fredposter

thank you fredposter

i tried watching game of thrones one time and as it turns out im not into shit shows with shit acting. seriously get some taste its worse than a capeshit and i cant see how anyone over the age of 15 can watch that shitty shit