Is she the David Bowie of our generation?

Is she the David Bowie of our generation?

I see you got an A+ in you Bait101 seminar

David bowie still makes shit, so David Bowie is the David Bowie of our generation.

No, but she is pretty and has a nice voice, and FROOT is a good album

Is David Bowie's flesh decaying noises on LP?

how big is her dick?

Dunno, but she makes my dick Diamandis.

Because she's decomposing?

Daily reminder that she aged like shit and had a breast reduction and this is her body now

>both are closeted homosexuals and aged like shit
>Their music is nothing special yet their fans cream themselves over it
>both are currently in the state of decomposition
seems about right

Shes disgusting

that's her clothes, pic related is her body now

yes, clothes make your ass and tits flat

your pic is almost as year old now, keep denying the truth

But that picture was taken several months ago.

do you really think 9 months is a long time? really?

not him but imo, for a 31 year old, 9 months is a long time, user.

Can you fuck off?

There's not gonna be a 'new David Bowie' or 'David Bowie of x'. Not Marina. Not Grimes. Not anyone.

Bowie is Bowie, there's not gonna be a sequel, that's that.

Shes not the David Bowie of her generation. She is the Marina of her generation

ma nigga
10 inches
kek

she would have a perfect body, if she was a bit chubbier

It is, her muscles are gone now and she's balding

Old picture, but still a cute.

hahahahaha dropped as fuck

literally JUST the female musician

No, Bowie had artistic integrity.

samefag

>being this desperate because his waifu is balding

I really dont fucking get this.

what is your fucking problem? dont you have anything else to do than hate on Marina for no fucking reason, making yourself look like an autistic idiot with no life.

She changed a lot into the wrong direction and now what? Thats how life works and if you are fucked your fucking fucked and you cant do anything against it. Some people arent that lucky, with looking like 25 in their 30s or 40s. The hate shes getting from you guys is stupid and makes no sense, since you dont even like her music. I really didnt get the point about you people insulting her and making fun of her and wishing her to be dead, if you just can do a filter on her and thats it. It started with the charli xcx fans here and then the Lana fans, always trying to bait us into losing our shit and at the end insulting us, calling as pathetic and stupid. All we want is to talk about her and her music and just discuss her as a human being and an artist, but each time were trying to start it, someone comes into the thread and is shitposting and everyone elses leaves it and it makes it extremly hard and painful to keep contributing to the thread, if youre the only one and asking a question and the answer comes after an hour, or mods are just closing the thread. you guys really destroyed the fun in these threads and i have to give credit to the grimes anons, because they are the most polite out of all /waifufags/ for not shitposting in our threads and even not being as edgy as you guys are. you guys should really stop with this shit.

People like me love Marina and her music and your opinions wont change my mind a bit and kinda makes you guys speak with a wall. Just stop with this nonsense and do us all a favor and stop coming to these kind of threads, even though this one is kinda stupid

Yes.