Hey Sup Forums

hey Sup Forums,
I'm ashamed over something I did. I hope you Sup Forumsros can help me out.

I have been in a LDR for about a year, and my gf is still a virgin.
Nevertheless, a few weeks ago I ended up having sex with an old friend of me.
I confessed to my girlfriend, and she says she doesn't care, that I shouldn't worry about it, but I feel really sorry. How can I apologize to her, so she knows I am sorry?

Pic related, girl I banged.

inb4: go and fuck her, betafag.

Why's your girlfriend still a virgin?

Because I respect her wishes, and she wants to wait. Because it's a LDR, the situation just hasn't come either.

You should feel sorry because you are a fucking dick dude. But you should give her a visit and fuck her. Be a man i dont care how fucking far it is.

gf aint a virgin and youre just her beta she dont gotta fuck or suck

>girl
Looks like a cute trap.

Quit being a little bitch and man up, with Gold Bond.

> I confessed to my girlfriend, and she says she doesn't care, that I shouldn't worry about it

She is banging others left and right Sup Forumsro

Well, I know I was a dick, but between alcohol and my friend getting over me, well, it just happened.

I can go visit her when I get money. I'm not that rich. But, still, if she isn't prepared I don't feel like I should pursue her. It's not like I really "need" it. For me it's just sex, nothing more. But still, after seeing her more times I know it will come naturally, of course.

I cheated too OP.

I fucking hate myself for it too.

Messed up the only good relationship I ever had because I couldn't keep my dick in my pants.

She is a virgin, trust me on that. So she's not cheating on others.

Well, trap or not, pussy was tight.

1) you're "GF" is a man
2) she doesnt care cause she is getting fucked off blacks 24/7

Did she say she didn't care, though?
I have cheated before to end relationships, but I don't want this one to end. At all.

ldr it is no relationship if you dont fuck her idiot

that's your opinion. I know the difference between sex and love. Maybe you don't.

Oh no, she left me the day she found out. Cut contact completely and is dating a coworker she was "just friends" with. I wish I could say I am justified for hating her from just erasing me from her life.

But it was all me man, it was all me...

a) if you say so.
b) lmao

This is true as fuck. I dated my girlfriend for 5 years, never had sex. Doesnt mean we don't love each other, theres just more to relationships than sex

I'm sorry to say, but it seems like she ran off at the first excuse she found. I wish it had turn out better for you. I know you'll find some chick who would appreciate you as you are ;)

Right. That's called a friend.

Doesn't change that I feel bad for 'cheating', even though I see them as competely different things.

I don't know what LDR is but your gf is either autistic or has some other issues.

If she's still a virgin she probably has shit social skills. If she then gives zero fucks about your sleeping around, something's up. I'm not saying she's cheating on you, I'm saying shes got a shortcircuit going on in her brain most likely.

I've known chicks like this. Super hot women still in their virginity, crazy hard to get them to put out not because they didn't want it but because they were so difficult. Maybe some condition is making her asexual or something. So far I've typically seen it linked to some sort of sexual dysfunction stemming from emotional issues that secretly had them suicidally depressed.

Hey thanks, man. It's 3 AM here and I was just venting, but that was a perspective I never really thought of. Thanks man.

This
how can you not see this ?

You don't love a friend. You might care for your friends, or spend a lot of time together, but you will never love them, you will never want to sacrifice yourself for a friend unless you see some direct benefit, you will never see a future together with a friend, you will never cuddle with a friend.

Oh wait shit that means long distance "relationship" right?
Yeah your gf isn't a virgin anymore dude.

You fucked up Op. Never admit you've cheated unless caught red handed. If you can't handle it don't do it

Op if this is you and you are replying to a particular user please indicate who you are talking to by clicking the number in the upper right corner of an user's post
cheers

It's a Long-Distance Relationship.
I know the reason for her not wanting to have sex yet, that's why I respect it. I know it'll come as she "free" herself from the fright she has. It's not from depression itself, but rather social pressure making her think it's wrong.

And I am still the Chapellefag, but I honestly wouldn't advise an LDR. I know she matters, I know she is special. But now that you have cheated on her, you will wonder if she is capable of doing it to you, and it will drive you nuts.

Especially since she knows.

Bro, let her off easy, keep her as a friend, but move on is my two bits.

No use both of you torturing each other with "will (s)he? won't (s)he?"s.

She's a virgin, I promise ;)
Even if she were having sex with other people she knows I wouldn't care, so she wouldn't hide it from me.

OP your "gf" is getting a dicking from other peeps I can promise you.
Besides you need to face facts that an LDR isn't really a thing. There is no intimate relationship without intimacy, until you fuck her you're just friends, and unless she sticks around after that you'll continue to be so.
Don't let a romanticized fantasy about a what-if ruin your chances with a cute girl if you really want a relationship. "Break up" with the LDR chick and pursue the one you just stuck your dick into.

I don't care what kind of reason she's giving you. She's either borked in the head or more likely getting borked in the ass. It's a moot point, she's an e-buddy, period.

Oh shit I got trips too! On a post mentioning one of my biggest regrets, somewhat ironic.

How the fuck can you make that claim when you've never seen her much less been inside her vajayjay?

Yeah, it was me. I forgot.
I have thought about it, but I trust she won't unless it's agreed on. But still, we all make mistakes. We can all do things we regret, but that's what makes a relationship strong. If you can get through the mistakes and still stay together, you trust she will always be there.
But, more to the point, how can I say sorry?

I repeat what I said. Love and sex are different things.
She gave me no reason, I'm just a good at reading and analysing minds. ;)

Who said I've never seen her?

>Love and sex are different things.
Love requires intimacy.
Your "relationship" is with a chat program. Even if you envision yourself to be a veritable Hannibal Lecter.

If you can't handle LDR, that's your issue. People had LDRs even in the medieval age through letters.
So stick your opinion up your arse and keep banging a meat-loaf chick if that's what you see in a girl.

meat-loaf chick?

Look man I get that you're getting defensive about this, this is probably some sort of emotional exhaust for you, but it'd be much healthier for you to pursue the chick that's on your dick rather than the one that's in your head. You've never been with her. Real relationships don't *start* until you actually have sex. You wanna fuck off and write letters for a while after that that's on you, but without that first step you're positing on a could-be fantasy.

You can never apologize for a breach of trust like that.

I guess if you wanna pursue it, go for it, but why wouldn't you just move on? Get single, work on yourself.

I did that after I cheated. Hit the gym, joined a soccer team, hung with friends, tried new drugs, got fit, lived life.

I mean you're waking up alone every day anyways Sup Forumsro....

You didn't cheat. If you haven't fucked her yet, she's put you in the friend zone. Just tell her you couldn't wait any more and you got your dick wet. If she is really your girlfriend, she'll understand that. If not, you're better off without her.

Sorry for getting upset. I have had sex with tons of people, and I have had some relationships with and without sex. I think I know the difference.
But I'm not here to be judged or to defend myself, but rather ask for help as to how I can show her I'm sorry.

Marry her

Don't bother. She's a waste of tone that hasn't given up the pune, you beta fag. Grab hold of your cock and be a goddamned man.

It's not a breach of trust because, technically, she has let me. She doesn't like it, she gets jealous, but she never denied me doing it.
I see your point, but I won't let her go. She makes me happy even without sex or cuddles each day.
I could have waited. I didn't have sex because I was desperate. I had sex because my friend insisted too much.
What a friend, eh.
She does understand, but I feel sorry nevertheless.

She's playing you. Either this whole thing is bullshit or you're the faggyest beta to ever post on Sup Forums

We neither believe in marriage. It's just a "proof to others" as to how we are together. I'm not here to make religious points of view, so don't bother. If we get married some day it would be for civil advantages.

Move closer to her then

>What a friend, eh.
Goddamn you're such a pussy. Are you seriously blaming your friend? You didn't get raped did you boy?

Goddamn you really are a neckbeard faggot. No wonder your "gf" is fucking other guys and the best you got is a pitybang from a concerted friend that you turn into a theatrical display.

Next year, in September, we will live in same city. Her home is next to the uni I will study at. :)

>confessing
Fucking moron

What girl would want a LTR if she wasn't a virgin?

Lol, raped. I was drunk, I didn't say no. So, no, technically not. But if I weren't I would have avoided the whole thing. Maybe I blame her for what happened. So fucking what?

Ok, (chapellefag again)

Then if you're keeping that relationship, (against most people here's advice I may add haha) I suggest you find a way to make it clear that it won't happen again. I don't think apology would fix it, but it certainly would help.

Chicks need details. Find a way to make these points to her:

>I won't cheat again

>You can trust me

> I am going to be yours and yours alone

Chicks are fickle dude. They like anything that takes time to get to them. Draw her a fucking picture. Go out with a camera and take pictures of places and things that make you think of her. Write her a faggoty poem.

Basically, anything that makes chicks know you're thinking of them can get them eating out of your palm brother.

But don't put her on a pedestal man, and I am thinking you are already

>Also, who the fuck gets dating advice on Sup Forums

>implying virgins have any concept of what they want

Hence a long distance relationship.

Yea they want a pussy duh

>technically not.
The biggest chick in this story is you.

>But if I weren't I would have avoided the whole thing.
In vino veritas

>Maybe I blame her for what happened. So fucking what?
So that makes you a weasely pussy and your friend should and will regret tossing the sad sack that is you a pitybang.

I can't say I'm not putting her on a pedestal. I think that's mutual aswell.
Anyway, thanks for the tips, I will listen to them :)
> Sup Forums, the one place you can say anything, people don't know you, and you get tons of different POV.

What boy would say no to sex? It's like saying no to wanking. When you lose your reason, you don't care who touches your cock as long as you cum.

There's nothing you can do to alleviate your guilt. You feel that way because you broke the trust of someone you "allegedly" love. Fact is you allowed your hormones to get the better of you all for the sake of a brief sexual experience. That's on you dude. No action is going to make up for it. You just want someone to tell you that there's some magical solution to dissolve how your feeling and everything will be ok. It won't be and you should feel like shit

I'm not saying the fuck was bad, I'm saying OP is a bona fide faggot for blaming his guilt on the chick.

If anything I blame the alcohol. But yeah, it was my fault. That's why I feel sorry.

Truth.

What else can I think of? Ummm...

Send her a list of movies you want to see with her.

Send her a list of destinations you want to travel with her.

Surprise her at random times of the day you think of her and what made you think of her.

Do not, I repeat, do not, apologize profusely. That shit happened. Move on from it. Don't remind her of it.

Also, seriously, just go bang her soon man.

Meh be sorry because you said it to her, no way she would have found out otherwise

We have a list of movies and places ready to be rolled/gone to. Shit, she is into different forms of art. It's crazy.
I will just let it go, then.
She also loves reading. Poetry or what not narrative. I love to write, but I'm not good at starting the "essay", but if I just start, I'm solid.
In December and/or March I might go see her again. Can't wait.

She does know the girl. She could have found out. But lying or hiding stuff to my partner is just wrong. If I needed to do that I wouldn't even continue the deal.

its 'your' faggot

Do it up. I am a Stephen King nerd myself, was ranked #1 in King trivia in Canada at one time, baby!

What a great catch you are

ITT OP and everybody else are a bunch of newfags.

Any tips as to how to start writing as I have grabbed a pen? That's the hardest part.
Nice! I mostly write in Spanish, though. ;)

moar pics i guess

Moar of this hottie

This right now. Experience things. Write about them.

Find humour in life. Find morbidity in life. Write them down.

Develop characters in your head, find out how they will relate to your plot.

Find a gimmick. Every book has a gimmick (read: tagline)

Writing is hard, I write music for my band, but I haven't put out an actual book. Both are hard markets in this day and age, though.

Nice dubs.

I have toooons of stuff I want to write about. I have all the ideas in my head, but I just don't know how to start to explain them.
I can divide the ideas up, structure them well, whatever. But I can't fooking introduce it.

Damn, I feel we would mesh well over a beer IRL. Mi espaniol es muy mal though.

I hear thought webs help, but I have never done that shit. When I write music, I start with the melody, and then fill in the words. Maybe you could do the equivalent, write your ending, find out who is who in your book, and then as your last step, write the plot to bring it all together.

Im just drunk though

Write it down man. If you keep that stuff in your head it will remain there. Once you got your toughts on paper the rest will work out on his own. You'll never improve if you don't try!

More than narrative I try to expose ideas, mash up feelings. Never actually tried making up a story.
@mazunki on telegram if you wanna get the beer rolling. (?)

She's fucking someone else too, OP. Before you put yourself in the doghouse, you better bring one of those Chinese ladies who verifies virgins for the Emperor to check your girl's story. She was playing you first and now you're feeling guilty? How did your side chick not die from all the Beta radiation you're emitting?

The ideas stay in my head, and I hate myself for it. I have tried to fix them down with ink, but I just get stuck.

I don't care if you don't trust my girlfriend. I trust her, and you're a dick.

I'm good but I am sure we will meet again at some point.

You helped me with perspective tonight so I thought I would repay the favour!

Best of luck to however that works out! Cheers from the beaches of sunny Canada!

Also (still chapellefag)

I am rewatching stranger than fiction again, actually a really good movie! Im half a bottle of scotch in but im liking it, i think i was only like 14 when it came out

As you wish. I am on here every now and then, posting random shit.
You should never feel in debt for someone giving you perspective. You can end up feeling guilty for being helped. But hey, it helped. I know what to do now.
Greeting from rainy Oslo, soon moving back to Spain :)

Bruh, you cheated on her and she said she doesn't care. Like, that is the most suspect reaction she could have. If she hasn't cheated, you just gave her a free one in the bank to use. Some other dude is definitely touching her cervix before you. Shoulda played it cool instead of truth-jizzing all over your relationship.

Damn, I would love to live in either of those places. I'm from Canada with half my family in Ireland. So it's either freeze my ass off or get poured on.

But it's a couple of drinking cultures so i feel ok for being bombed at 4am in the morning! I was wondering if you were american or not, some of the amerifags on Sup Forums are insufferably rude.

Dude this all day long. The girl I'm dating now is super hot, but was a virgin when I met her. It took me a year and a half to crack her and we have lived together since basically day one. I should have known something was up with a 26 year old super hot virgin. She doesn't like sex at all. She's super tight because she doesn't even masturbate and my dick hurts her every time. She has very shit social skills just like this poster was saying. I also suspect she has a screw loose somewhere. It sucks because now I love her but it's like moving a mountain to get her to have sex.

But murrica only has fat. How could there be intelligence there. Sorry, had to.
Seek a doctor if she wants to get it checked. It might be something wrong with her growth. If not, well, if she lets you hurt you, it's up to her.

OP here. Leaving home. If you wanna talk about w/e, @mazunki at telegram or what not. Add me to fucked up Sup Forums groups if you want. Idgaf tbh

peace from canada bruh.

Im that irish canadian on those drinking threads the dude with the sunglasses make.

Something wrong with her growth? Elaborate

There can be problems with dna, preventing the natural growth of the vagina/corvex. Just ask a doctor if everything is alright. You can ask selfhanded without a cervical inspection, or your girlfriend's permission. Confidenciality is respected at most clinical centers ;)

Whats her name? Just the first one.

The girl I banged? Why do you want to know?

Curious honestly. I aint asking for her whole name

I'd give her name if it couldn't be tracked down via my nick. The pic isn't backtraceable, that's why I posted it. ;)
Sorry for not telling publicly, but you know how the Internet is.

I cant sleep and it`s 5am in western canada fml

She's cute