10 seconds to say what college is the best in the country and why. Don't say shit you don't go to you fucking retards...

>10 seconds to say what college is the best in the country and why. Don't say shit you don't go to you fucking retards. Go.
Nau, best environmental sciences program in the west.

>attending the collegiate jew

There is nothing wrong with being Jewish.

Stop the hub. Don't PHX FLG. Dat poverty with a view. Loved NAU. English Dept sort of sucked, but whatever.

Kek. I know exactly what you're talking about

You're actually right. Jews have some very admirable traits.
But they still have to go back.

I went to NAU. I hated it.
>Music

I endorse OP's opinion.
Haven't been to many other universities for at least a visit, but NAU's got their eco-commitment in their veins.

Well see there's your problem right there

tfw I'm in Calderon hall right now reading a post about NAU

Everyone else seemed to like it.

Hey, I dropped out of that college years ago. Nice.

McConnell Hall fucking sucked ass, by the way. Worst year of my life

My nigg. I got you.

MC COMPTON

pretty nice girls too tbh
this one is class of 15

hows seichrest?

i'm an incoming freshman

taking Sun Devil dick

playing with Sun Devil dick before she puts it in her mouth and takes a load

Party dorm
>Also hot as balls during the spring and summer depending on what floor you're in.

>tfw went to Sechrist and never partied

I was first floor, was considered worst floor in the whole building. Just know that you will get away with anything because the RA's are shit and that you will want to kill yourself during the humid ass days.

got any tips on making my time at college not suck

Make friends that aren't freshman as well as friends that are. You're going to have a great year. Freshman year was awesome at nau.

As far as socially, make sure you become good friends with your roomate and any surrounding dormates on the first day. If you dont get a connection with them the first week/day, then it will be awkward the entire semester. I can confirm that your roomate will be an inconsiderate asshole and will see you as one, so dont be a bitch boy and if he starts to be an asshat of a roomate make sure to be assertive.

I agree 100%. I'm a senior and my 3 best friends are my freshman roommates/neighbors