be me

> be me
> my grandfather was always hanging out with me
> always playing with me, going on walks, fishing.
> Always been there for me since I can remember.
> started going to auto school (however the fuck you call it)
> whenever I come back home we go to the parking lot and he gives me lessons and lets me drive the car
> This becomes daily routine
> One day my classes finish
> Goinghome.jpg
> Open the door, searching for grandpa to tell him what happened in school
(always come home first since both of my parents are working)
> he hanged himself in the kitchen
Shocked.jpg
> call an ambulance and take him down.
> parents come home
> shocked.jpg
> ambulance takes him away
> don't talk to anyone
> still thinking why he would do that
> parents blame me
> start hating me all of a sudden
> abuse me physically and verbally every day.
> every day they tell me I was the biggest mistake in their life
> I realised that he was with me all the time because they weren't
> they hated me all this time
> he protected me
> and he hanged himself
> 3 years later
> Don't talk to my parents but always have to do what they say or I get a beating
> still can't realise why he hanged himself
> can't find a job because my parents won't pay for my personal data (those cards)
> they won't give me a penny
> no friends since I can't go out
> starting to break
> my mind can't take this anymore
> they still abuse me are fucking my mind up on purpose
What the fuck do I do? I don't want to kill myself but I've considered it, can't call the police because I can't imagine what they would do to me. Suicide every day becomes the most reasonable thing.

How old are you?

why is this even a question? they brought you to life and had a duty of care to you, but they couldnt care about you one little bit. they have brought you to life and then denied it to you, so you must deny life to them too and kill them

>go to bathroom
>take phone with you
>lock the door
>call the police
>if your parents hear you they will probably break open and beat the living fuck out of you
>if the police see you in bruises they will call the ambulance and put your parents in the lockup
>sweet revenge
P.S. tell your story to the cops when they get here no matter if you are hurt or not

Walk the fuck out. Pack your shit and leave. Fuck them.

kill them

OP, kill that bastards

dont call the police go too them

I'd love you if you revenged on your parents. Best I can think of is if you try calling the police & deliberately do if kinda loud so they can hear you, I'm almost positive the police would come in mid-beating

As hard as it may be for you you have to pack up your things and get out of there. And I mean move over to another city or something. Don't tell your parents. They don't deserve to know.

You shouldn't feel bad about your grandfather. He knew you cared and he knew you loved him. For his sake it's best to move elsewhere and have a life.

Also don't kill yourself user, it would only be an insult to your grandfather. Try to live for him.

this

His grandpa chose the easy way out. Why shouldn't OP?

Just an hero, man. Better luck next life.

But the problem is I have no where to go. I would be homeless and cold and I don't know if I can do any kind job with only outdated ID card and drivers license.

Oh and while you're at it, take your parents with you. They don't deserve to live.

OP, you didn't do ANYTHING wrong, and your parents are wrong for treating you like that.
I'm sorry for your loss. I unfortunately know about suicide, I found my childhood friend strung up. Another friend that was in the Marine Corps shot himself.

>But we all have to keep on going on.
>You're not the only one who has felt this pain.
>I'm sorry about your Grandpa, but just try to remember the good times.

I don't know you in real life, but I love you anyway.
Keep your head up, Sup Forumsrother

>20
>getting abused by parents

step the fuck up nigga.

I never let mine give me shit after I was 16, but if you live at home you still gotta help around the house princess.

Might aswell hang yourself too.

>But we all have to keep on going on.

Says who?

First find somewhere to go. A cheap apartment or something. Also get a job. You will need to be able to financially support yourself. See if you can manage to live on your own. The ID and drivers license are still valid up to a certain point after they expired (at least here). If that's not the case, get new ones first. Steal the money from your parents if you have to, but don't steal it all at once because then they will notice.
If you plan this correctly and things go well you could move out in a few months. In the meantime you'll just have to find comfort in knowing you will get out of there soon.

OP shouldn't an hero. If he makes a life for himself he will think at some point he was glad he didn't do it.

You take ammo then you take a gun(whats bout to happen is gonna be real fun)you load it all up, your half way done,da da da da da dadadadaaaa,so shoot em up when they arent a looking, take the car keys then fuckin book it, get out of state shave your head, dissappear for a while then come back as a different man

It's good that you're reaching out!

Unfortunately, Sup Forums might be the worst possible place to do so.

If you can't afford to get out of this bad situation yet, create a GoFundMe page explaining your situation and asking for donations. I've seen it work. People want to help.

However, it is only fair that if you do this, you must put yourself to work on doing everything YOU can do to make things better. Your IDs are outdated? Get new ones. Don't have any friends? Go out and make new contacts, develop relationships. Shy and insecure? Find message boards online for people like yourself. Search, there's lots of them with lots of people that could use your encouragement too.

And finally, don't blame your Grandpa, forgive him, but don't take the way out that he did. There's help out there. There are suicide hotlines and message boards and chatrooms that want to help you, if you feel suicidal.

Take care, OP. Get out there and show the world what you're made of!

Get in contact with the local hospitals, especially ones with mental health facilities. Explain the situation, and the abuse. They'll get you a councillor/social worker who will help you get what you need to get out. Don't be afraid to accept handouts while getting on your feet. Food stamps, government housing, whatever you need, take it.

Good ideas!

Just hang in there OP

(OP)
Kill them.

Thanks for the advice I will definitely try that, I don't care if it will be the worst experience ever, I'm getting out of this shit hole.

Fucking stab ur parents

OP here. I want to thank you all for showing consideration and care for me. After I read your suggestions I came to a conclusion...I'm escaping. I will escape and start a new life and that should hopefully be very soon. I will probably update it to you all to tell you what happened if I don't get caught or make it out alive. I can't be more thankful. Seriously thank you all.

Right on! Good luck! Personally, I believe in you! You deserve to be happy!

Go to nearest police station when you bail ok?

Your parents sound like cowards. You can make it out without them stopping you. Good luck!

>hang in there

Probably not the best choice of words right now