Had proper anal with GF for the first time yesterday

Had proper anal with GF for the first time yesterday.

Ask me anything

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/GifsAndPhotosNSFW/comments/4i2hg8/danny_d_bianka_lovely_webm_gif_sources/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Did ya fuck her untill her ass got pain?

No, it was really thigh (and I was pretty excited), so I came before she actually could feel pain.

I said "proper" because we tried it in other occasions but she was having a lot of pain after a bit and we had to stop. This time she didn't and enjoyed it.

U must had a concrete dick to fuck tight ass.

Tell me how did you fucked her ass in what positions.

She stretched anus with bbc. You don guffed OP.

Whats your favorit food ?

How big was her strap on?

She asked me to try to fuck her in the ass while being on her belly, but after a bit the dick slipped out.
Then we switched and she sitted on it while facing me. In this position she had more control and she managed to take it almost entirely. She wanted me to kiss/touch her nipples,

A big fat black dick

Really big. 10 inch

Where did you cum?
How did it feel?

how big was her feminine penis ?

Next time massage her asshole try to strech it more so she can sit on that concrete dick balls deep.

Coke or Pepsi?

>she was having a lot of pain
>she was having
>was having

The fuck is wrong with you.

Inside her.
Was not the first time, but the other times we were fucking normally for a while, and then I was asking to try out the other hole. She was like "mmm ok" but not really sure about it. She was able to take just the tip, but one time since I was already excited for the fucking i managed to came anyway even if we were moving really really slow and not deep.

This time she was the one asking me to try it and I almost went balls deep but i was still feeling a bit worried and unsure about hurting her, so i didn't completly relax and push with strengh.

Na, it does not work. Sometimes she likes if I do some assplay with my fingers while we fuck, but, if we try to do anal after she just can't stand the pain. It has to be untouched to actually work, if I try to insert something before to "strech it" she feels bad.

You know, there are more than 5 billions people in the world which are not English mothertounge, and when they write about dicks on the internet they won't check every fucking sentence to see if it perfectly fits English grammar. Guess you do, you probably are a really busy boy

Is there really anyone who choose pepsi?

I don't know dude, I don't know.

OP, men have assholes... you fucked an asshole.... OP you want to fuck men's assholes.

Men also have mouths. So if you are getting sucked, you want to be sucked by a men.

Touched.

Did you have poop on your dick? Only reason I'm not too keen on trying it yet.

so basically your girlfriend jill whacked you off while some dude came in your ass

I fucking love vaginal creampies
but how does it feel to cum inside the ass?

Do you have a picture of her body i dont care if you take out her face for good reasons.

Not much, it was not completely brown or anything like that, there were just some little brown "dots", but i didn't notice until i pulled it out, so I was fine with it. Went to bath and cleaned.

Honestly? pretty much the same as cumming into a pussy. Actually, the whole experience was not really different from a normal fuck, expect the tension and excitement coming from this new "anal" thing. It was obviously tighter than her pussy, and probably she didn't enjoy it as much as when we do it straight, but for me was not such a different feeling. Maybe it was just a bit more dry inside compare to a pussy, since the lube can't get so deep.

Let's see what i can find.

did it feel better than vaginal?

Use lots and lots of lube and go slow until you can fit at least three fingers. Then you'll be able to loosen her up until she can take you balls deep.

Butthole is tighter and not self-lubricating. So it's a bit more friction when you're inside (lube can't reach all the way in).

When you cum in the ass, you can feel it becoming more wet and lubricated by your spunk. It's great!

Already answered, kinda the same. Tighter and dryer. And obviously more exciting. I don't know how it will be if I manage do fuck her balls deep and really hard and fast, we moved pretty slow and carefully, since it was the first time we went so deep with it.

The problem is that fingers hurt her way more. If I insert 1 finger and then pull it out and insert it again, it starts to hurt and she ask me to stop.

Do you have long or sharp finger nails? If you scrape the side of the inside of your mouth with your nail, does it scratch? 'Cause that can be a problem.

And you are using lots of lube, right? Like water-based lube? Not oil?

What's improper anal

Exactly this.
I don't really care about cumming inside tho. I mean, is necessary if you want to feel the pleasure until the end without trying to hold youself to come outside, but... I don't actually notice these details or like the idea of it when i already came. When I cum I focus on the pleasure itself and not on what is happening after. And when I already came... Well my excitement drops down hard, so I just care about getting cleaned.
Same problem with facials, they look so good when I see them happening on videos, but when i try them.. Well I already came, so I can't benefit from my GF being covered in my cum lol

This.
So-fucking-true

We didn't manage to have a good anal session before even if we tried because she was too much in pain. So we were stopping, or going really slow, or not entering completly. So it was not my very first time trying it, but it was my first time getting it right. Improper means it was not actually anal but just "trying to fit a dick into a hole and then stopping"

I had a great memory of my first vaginal creampie, though.
Now I don't care anymore when I see cum dropping out of the pussy, but back in the days, i was like 15, I remember with my first GF we tried with no protection, and I came too early inside. She was super mad, but when i came out and I opened her legs i saw this white liquid coming out... Even if I came already I felt so powerful and excited, I don't know why lol

How do u think yo will feel when you break up with her and then imagine her doing anal with another guy?

My question

full

reddit.com/r/GifsAndPhotosNSFW/comments/4i2hg8/danny_d_bianka_lovely_webm_gif_sources/

if he well and truly wrecks her assholes there won't be a next time

>implying they will definitely break up
>trying to induce stress in OP

I feel like this question is coming from an insecure / lonely person looking to make other people insecure

First time i fucked my girl anally she was drunk as fuck and still in a lot of pain
Asked me not to bust in her ass so obviously i apologized and then did so anyway

Dat's a strange question lol.

But anyway. It depends on when we will break up. If we suddenly break up tomorrow, probably she won't even do anal again. She is really shy and not much curious about "alternative sex", I am the mad boy asking her to do these dirty things. Right now she is enjoying ass play but i don't think she really loves the idea of anal, she is doing it only to be nice and make me happy. I know her, and I don't think she will find someone like me again. She is usually attracted to more autistic and pure boys than me. Yeah, ok, i am autistic, but not that much. So, to be short, I don't think she would ask her new boyfriend to do it (because she does not care) and he won't ask her either (because he is not a "perv" like me).

If we will break up later, and maybe i will be able to try this more and she will start loving it, maybe she will try to ask her new boyfriend to do it because she will be interested in it (unless she is too shy to even ask).

If this is the case and she will actually manage to do it with an other man, well I don't care at all LOL. It's already painful to imagine her kissing, sucking or fucking a different man, I don't think anal will make me feel worse. It is as painful as any other feeling about losing her.

Lol i don't get why anyone would not want you to come inside their ass. it's not like she is gonna get pregnant from that hole rofl

If that is seriously going to bother you, dont do it. When you love someone that kind of stuff won't bother you

Funny thing most girls will only let one guy fuck them up the ass. After that guy they never want to again

love means no shit on dick

Don't like being told what to do/ was enjoying the stimulation too much

I asked that question because im in that situation right now. Broke up with gf and now i cant think of anything else than her fucking another guy and it makes me want to puke .. shes still registered as MINE in my brain and i guess that wont change that fast..

just wanted to see how other anons would feel about it, but i guess youll only feel it when shes gone.

It's completely fine. It's totally normal to speak about these topics with my GF. We have a weird relationship because we can't see each other a lot cause we live really far, so we often talk about the fact that prolly one day our relationship will be too complicated and we won't last forever. We prefer to think about the present instead of worrying about a future we can't predict lol

I guess you'r right. Rimming is totally fine to me and her, and we love it. When I finger her in the ass she loves to eat my finger after, and sometimes she does the same to me. We stopped caring long ago

edit: that girl also let me cum in her ass at public places and even sucked me off at a hotel bar when noone else was around and swallowed it all.

I dont want to imagine her doing that with another guy..

how much poop

As i already told you, the "anal" thing won't change anything. I don't think you feel horrible only about these "nasty" things. I'm sure even thinkin that someone will see her naked break your heart in two. It's just painful as a whole man, and you have to get over it.

My first GF was also my bestfriend. When we broke up she insisted to still remain friends. She was telling me EVERYTHING she was doing with her new boyfriend, and it took me SO MUCH to delete her from my life. I managed to do it only when i met my current girl, and slowly the love for the old one was destroyed by the love for the new one.

Find other girld and to those things with them. It will slowly start to hurt less until you will forget her.

Man you fucked up bigtime.. mine wanted to stay friends too but i told her i cant do that and dont wanna hear/see anything from her in the next 2-3 months, i will text her when im over her and then we might be able to have a friendship. But not before my feelings are gone, that would be too painful.

Dunno if you wanna talk about it, but... How did you manage to do it in public? I want to do it, but we are always afraid of getting caught and we usually don't even think about it. We don't get horny in the middle of a walk, and we don't like to "plan it". Did you plan it or it just happend?

Not much, just some little fragments. Like brown dots. Apart from that the dick was all clean

>
Soo it was like this.. i was done with work at around 11 pm in the evening, and i was horny af.. I asked her if she wants to come around (drives 20 min to my office with car) and she actually did it, then i fucked her on the parking lot.. She was kneeing on the back seat of her own car with her leggings down and i fucked her ass doggy style.. then came in her ass.

Memories man.. She texted me when she got back home and said her leggings are soaked with the cum that flowed out of her ass...

Thats how much she loved me.. drove 20 min to get fucked in the ass and then drove back home.. and i fucked it up .. damn i wish i had done so many things different in this relationship

and yes, i was standing outside the car and she was kneeing inside. the door was open and anybody driving past the road next to the office couldve seen us, also had coworkers in the office who could have come out any minute. was pretty intense.

How did u fucked up?

Well we are both not that horny. The only public thing we did was masturbation in the car while driving, that was fun lol. But never tried public just because we don't think much about fucking out of the bed. If we are together outside we don't think about it.

I neglected her too much for gaming/friends. When i spent time with her we were only lying at home in my bed, watching shows or movies and have sex.

We were together for over a year and barely did anything outside the house. Shes 22, im 20.

well cant you get back with her, if she understands you know what u did wrong?

People can change. My current gf was with me when we were 14, and i was a dick back in the days. I didn't care much about her. After 4 years we met again, and we started dating one more time. And now it has been 4 years since thìen lol. If i could go back in time and say to the 14years old me "hey, dat's the girl you'r gonna fall in love in 5 years", he will prolly thinks I am mad as hell. But I am changed, she has changed, and now our relationship works.

Nah i wrote her a long ass text explaining ill change and get my ass up and do stuff with her but she said its too late her feelings are gone and she only sees me as a friend now.

Maybe in the future..not counting on it tho

well if you lost her cuz you spent too much time gaming, then you were even lucky to find her in the first place. So if you know what you did wrong just start being more social and you will find other girls and this time you will be able to keep them if you want.

Yeah guess so. First time my heart was broken. Hope i can smile again soon, right now only thing i can think about is her. and we're already done for 1 week. Guess it will take some weeks/months..

Anyway nice story with u and ur girl, wish u lot of luck

gotta go now cya, /b is no chat after all and ill stop being a faggot now