youtu.be/OshOAqkWLCc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

punchable face

What kind of creature is that?

You can't deny it has a point...

what the fuck is that?

fucking lost haha

typical trump supporter

That kid is a gangster, lying or not. Straight G.

HH1488

The point is Lady Shaving items are more intricate than men's so naturally it is a higher price.

*paedophile

>Cringe for ants.

No she hasn't.
I don't think they are the same product, but if they are, why don't females buy the one that costs less?

srry

Damn, now I'm going to need to go back and watch Young Frankenstein.

English EDL type. The reason he is sitting on the couch during the day drinking and smoking is simples, he is a benefit scrounger doesn't want to work and all day he drinks and attacks other races that are not English and accuses them of stealing jobs and scrounging off benefits.

England 2016.

Its not cringe when moderately attractive women do it.

It also assumed that a man is going to be using his razor every morning, so he'll go through them faster than a woman will, and as such will be buying them more frequently.

So because it isn't pink it's meant for men... K. Go ahead and buy the rip off thinking you had to buy the exact same product for more just because it was your binary color.

more hot than cringe yo

isnt her name Lezy the Blastoise or something?

shes hot she gets a pass on the cringe

And she is successful in what she does, I think that annoys the typical Sup Forums kid.

dear fucking god

Cringe commencing I'm 3...2...1.
youtu.be/OshOAqkWLCc

Epic

It kind of is when the one person that likes the cringy bullshit she writes is herself

does nobody feel bad for this guy :( people like this make me feel sad

I stay the fuck away from theses threads
I seriously feel some of this shit might
rub off on me if I read it

Same.
I guess we're both moralfags then

I wouldnt say it's cringe i just feel sorry for the guy.
Bad luck made him look the way he is and theres not much he can do about it. The only thing the poor guy is trying to do is boost his self esteem up a little and his poor mom is trying to help she is literally unable to watch her poor baby boy be so alone and sad anymore. She can't deal with him being constantly bullied and abused by others anymore all she wants is for the poor guy to have a small shred of legitimate pride in himself and maybe a genuine smile.

Again i just feel sorry for the shit he must have to deal with.

Tumblr is the other way you fag

yep

i wouldnt feel bad for him,hes a chick magnet

And your here posting pics of him in a cringe thread. Do you have a crush there user?

Alpha as fuck

male? female? seriously, i can't fucking tell...

S A T I R E
A
T
I
R
E

youtube.com/watch?v=cDJFG3YpAwc

*clears throat*

this faggot with my cum in his mouth.

yeah, i have a crush on every single person i post in a cringe thread, specially this guy

Not really, she is a retard if she thinks those razors are somehow specially made for different sexes. they both cut exactly the same, just buy the best value one and move on.

ps. you're a retard too.

jesus christ this brings me great sorrow

But him it is hard to feel sorry for. He is just being an attention seeking cunt

That's not cringe
That is boss as fuck

trap thread muh fucka

Razors are actually made for genders. Male ones have less movement and shit because guys typically only shave their face. Female ones move and can reach more body parts because females shave basically their entire body. Look it up if you don't believe me.

It's sad that her face looks like that, but it looks like she's put geniune effort into trying to look good
The only cringe is that no one else will tell her the problem

this guy is just an example of a joke that has gone way too far...