Does anyone smoke shatter? I got some white rhino shatter... What is the best way to smoke it...

Does anyone smoke shatter? I got some white rhino shatter... What is the best way to smoke it? What is the best way to smoke it, with just using something you would have around the house?

Other urls found in this thread:

wikihow.com/Make-a-Pipe-from-a-Soda-Can
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yup

i never smoked that shit but i used to smoke weed with this

wikihow.com/Make-a-Pipe-from-a-Soda-Can

either use hot knives or invest in an oil rig, waste of shatter otherwise

wait why would you buy shatter if you don't know how to smoke it?

Wtf is shatter

hot knives

either hot knives or on tinfoil everything else is a waste

OP here... I am using charcoal right now. Drop my dab on the hot coal. Using a empty paper towel roll to get the smoke.

that's fucking retarded

No shit... That is why i am asking for a better way.

hey stupid a glass a needle a straw a small square of card board like a match pack

You can buy a piece of shit glass rig w/ dome for like 10-20$. There is literally no other intended way to smoke concentrates like shatter... You're just wasting a ton of that shit dropping that on a fucking coal, its not hot enough and you're probably just inhaling coal smoke you inbred fuck.

if u have an electric stove just drop it on there and have a funnel in you r mouth

put needle thru matchpack put dab on needle light it put glass over it let cup fill with smoke shove the strawunder cup and suck

I've seen folks put the dab on a knife and just touch it to a hot stove iron. Suck that sweet vapor up with your paper towel roll. You can put it in a spoon and put that on the stove iron but you'll have to wait for it to heat, still works though and looks sketchy as shit.

Cannabis oil with a very high amount of THC

it is not actual coal i am using. It was bought at a head shop. These little black discs that heat up real fast and stay hot for awhile.

Maybe you should stop being a broke nigger and buy a real piece?

thats a hookah coal dont do that thats bad for you

just get any metal thing u can find red hot then put it in the oil and have a funnel in your mouth to catch the vapor

or you can smoke it like a crack head and put it one brillo/steel wool and smoke it in a pipe

This what i have... pretty good imo

This

I have wax, but it all works the same. I prefer concentrates over flower, tbh. No smell, and it only takes a little bit to get fucked up. I just stick it in some empty coils in my vape, if the coil is tight enough it wont melt through it.

only thing I worry about is the Butane used to make it going into my lungs.. am I going to get cancer?

unless you take multiple dabs per hour you should be fine lol

That's only a problem if isn't purged properly