Hey Sup Forums I need your help, I have a Sup Forumsuddy who keeps getting harassed by some dude on a gay dating site...

Hey Sup Forums I need your help, I have a Sup Forumsuddy who keeps getting harassed by some dude on a gay dating site. Dude (friend) works at a State prison, and the guy online keeps calling him and texting him nonstop, I was able to find a relative location as to where he lives, but I can't get an exact location, If any Sup Forumsros out there are willing to help me find information that will allow me to properly report him to authorities that would be appreciated. I have no intentions of spamming him or doing anything but reporting him. The only information I have available is that He lives in/ near Union City, Ga/ Atlanta, GA. I was able to get a spoof locator app to kinda find where he lives, but once again I don't have a name or any exact address. He is on the "Hornet" app and his username is @rolltidecj

He's bragging about how he makes 80K a year and he has his own business, real cringy guy. Please help Sup Forums

He's threatening to report my buddy for giving inmates phones and drugs, which he hasn't done. It's a real mess.

This is as close as I was able to spoof the location. about 2000 feet away

bump

bump

guy seems like a real ass if what you say is true. too bad there is nothing I can do.

Thanks anyway bro.

Bump

looking into it

thanks will bump with random shit

bumping

Just report his profiles

the site wont do shit, I need his address name, ect, so I can report him to the police, he keeps texting my friend, from different numbers calling him nonstop and harassing him and threatening his job. It goes far beyond just the profile, but seeing that he's on there, it shouldn't be hard to find his information, I'm just to retarded to figure out how.

Just call the police and ask them for advice. Give them all numbers/contact information you have and take their advice.

do that

reverse lookup the phone numbers and hope one of them is his phone

how do this

call the police, ask for advice. If there's enough evidence for investigation the cops would be able to get a warrant to track his Ip address and shit.

you can use okcaller to find name linked to phone number, and with that you can find his address using his city, name, and age.

nothing.

then you're fucked. just do what the other user said