Im homeless in Hollister California, no family no friends

Im homeless in Hollister California, no family no friends.

I have nothin to do at all.

Anyone need an extra dude for whatever?

Im tottaly free and down for anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

homelessresourcesca.org/Cities/HollisterCaliforniaHomelessResources.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Come down to Bompton homie I got you

for real what part am I headed to?

We gun do drive bys on da crips and we need someone to run up on them while we shoot,come to the Nickerson Gardens in Compton ASAP

huh, welp why not im good with a compound bow too btw

im gonna suck those cute nips

>Hollister California
Maybe you should move somewhere cheaper, or join the military. Sounds like a dead in life /bro. That was the only way I escaped California.

Foothill ranch Orange country Boi drunk af and will have sex with you ery day come. Pick me sexy

Shoot Arrows in da Crips like Rambo homie

Op don't tell me you gonna go to Compton,you'll get killed

ha ha i survived mountan lion attacks bear attacks and shit that being saidnot looking forward to killin

ha ha idk guess ill just curl up in my hobo ball and pass out

gnight

but fer reallz pls help

more pic of me 1/6

Got any nudes?

2/6

3/6

5/6

6/6

bump of need

OP is trying to whore himself out on Sup Forums, has anyone ever heard of anything sadder? 4 puppies being crushed on their birthday's would probably be less sad

huh well i tried

and im not looking to sleep arround id happily do work

did i come off as a sex slave?

Post hard dick and if I like it will you let me give you a blowjob for 300 and you can stay for a week too. Near San Benito high here.

i dident mean to....

ha ha okey

Dude you're cute as fuck. Hope you do something good about your life. Good luck

heh doubtfull, im fuxked if someone cant help me take the first step out of poverty and get off the street, its not my family, I was thrown away at birth, and have noone in my life. I literally never had a chance.

all I want is an opportunity to do well.

That's horrible. How old are you now if you don't mind me asking?

Won't anyone from the shelter give you some help? I can tell from the expression on your eyes that you're a good guy.

23 years old

cant find any help tho

its fine i gave up long ago

Join the military bro

get out of that shithole beaner town Sup Forumsro

if you're not procreating with illegal wetbacks or working retail jobs no reason to be in that city

>homeless
>nothing left to lose
>everything to gain
>decide to feel sorry for yourself instead of going on the last real adventure we have as young adults

Wew lad

I was homeless for like a year. use workaway.info
You travel to a host, work 5 hours or so a day and get a bed and food.

Who took pic in op?

gotta live in that town to understand

I got the fuck out of that shithole thank god after living there some 20 years

bunch of worthless uncivilized and unmotivated people besides making anchor babies

had friends closer to the city (SF) shack up with me because the houses were affordable

but there was fuck all to do except bang mexican females who procreate like fucking flies, friends got depressed and left the town

can totally see why op feels like he's fucked

I'm from the other side of the world so I don't think I'd be of much help.

If you haven't already, check this out and I hope you can find something useful:

homelessresourcesca.org/Cities/HollisterCaliforniaHomelessResources.html

You're still very young so please don't give up. You've made it this far.

Also if you want some real advice; don't whore yourself out, quit feeling sorry for yourself, get a sleeping bag/packpack, then go out and head to a different city. Right now it seems like you're going to get turned out(made into a crackbitch) and predators will hop on your weakness like sharks to a feeding frenzy.

Hitchhiking is difficult anywhere in Cali south of Willits or Sacramento. Try taking public busses if you have to. A bolt bus can get you from LA to SF for like $20. Go spange people for money.

Don't make quick friends in new places.

I've traveled the west coast pretty well, LA has a few redeeming qualities-all of them are overshadowed by the bullshit though.

Good luck kid... I wish you a good fortune in your misery.

Perhaps as other anons said you could join the army ?

I hope you find some place where you can work and earn some cash for a better life !

Cheers

Other than being a few pounds chubby (which is anorexic by Sup Forums standards), you're too good looking for me to believe you don't have any friends. Only way is if you have a shitty personality. Tell me, how do you feel about feminism?

travleing seeing the world and getting to understand the stories of many different people from many places, in addition to getting to help others really its what keeps me going.

I just cant keep going leaving everyone, not knowing if im safe, not haveing the resources to do a ton of thing ect that kills me.

friend

legit i have like no hope

cant do militarry drugs n shit

I think the original idea is tottaly understandable, the idea that all are potentially equal and should not be denyed an opertunity simply because of what they are,but the the word its-self useing femme is allready weighted twords women, then I have found that the trendhas been used to allow easily triggered chicks to act bitchy on occasion.

OP, you look familiar. You ever hitchhiked through Omaha, Nebraska? I helped out a kid a few years ago that was on his way to CA via I-80. You kind of look like him.

no sorry new york and all west coast thats it

>I just can't leave everyone..
Who? Your 'friends'? Did you make these friends through drug use? How often do you see these friends? Are you married to them or something?

I've forgotten the names of more 'friends' than the friends I currently could count.

>resources, not knowing if I'm safe
It sounds like you're already in way over your head. I should have guessed as much judging by how naive you seem to be despite living in LA. Your problems become different problems but you learn to deal with them and you'll find out what really matters to you.
Look, if thousands of junkies and idiots and fall out of the system and survive - you can too. You won't survive if you're a junkie. In the drug world there's two kinds of people: Strong and Weak. If you're weak you'll be used.

My god... Those innocent puppy dog eyes along with your backstory is making me emotional. I've never felt like this on Sup Forums. I hope you're not trolling or anything coz you just got me good.

Just the people that shaired my company travledwith me, made memories, ndthat I tried to help. Some were drug related some not.

I can be strong,but ivelost my motavation nd edge becuse I have nothing to do...

Nah man im only trolling in the sence of hopeing to catch a hook or lead on getting in to better place or mind.

im sorry to have brought sadness into your life

You'll have plenty of motivation to figure out where you're going to sleep and what you're going to eat, believe me.

Anyone you talk to on the road who's life is the road will tell you, the road saved us.

nickanon26 as a gmail is my (op's) email

im lucky im skilled observent intelligent and resourcefull, ill awalys survive, but an ameiba can survive i want to live

No need to apologize. On the contrary, I should thank you for making me realize the reality of what's happening to the homeless.

I'm starting something that may or may not kick off but if it does, it's gonna be big. When that happens, I'll contact you man.

thanks a mill dude, good luck with ur thing. if you need me im a hard worker dedicated, honest and well i wont disappoint.

Then do it user.

What's the worst thing that happens? You wind up whoring yourself out for a place to stay again? Get some confidence and learn to observe more. Don't talk about it, be about it. Thinking you're observant doesn't make you observant.

ha ha true that im just out of paths to pursue and dont want to be alone anymore

i know/knew this was/is a long shot but id figure id try.

We're always alone(and never alone). Being comfortable with the consciousness in your head is the first step. Stop doing things that you judge yourself for.

here are some tips to help you out.
- Shower at beach, gym, or gas station showers. (some gas stations have them for truckers)
- Get cleaned up and head to a public library for Internet access. use that to apply for jobs. search for any job fairs to go to.
- Stay at a rescue mission if you can. you can get mail sent there and people can reach you their by phone (potential bosses). also gives you a bed and some places give free dinner. you could shower here too.
- Any money you get, save if possible. get one good interview outfit. and save the rest. don't buy things you don't need like cigarettes, alcohol, etc...you can enjoy that stuff when you are on your feet again.