Northern Ireland win thread

Northern Ireland win thread

Now that is a woman with some legs... I bet she can choke someone with them legs...

COME OUT YA FOCKIN BLACK AND TANS

No caps, or I will steal your car.

you should unite against mudslims irish faggots

you both are christians , white, and westerners, unite against our common enemy

Irish nationalists are basically communists and northern Ireland voted to remain in the EU

Northern Ireland win?

What do you mean, like getting bvttfvcked by IRA/provos/whatever they style themselves nowadays?

>christian
>irish

faggot detected

back to sucking british dick with you, bootlicker

Leave us pls

YOUR DEFENCE IS TERRIFIED

ye win at staying in the EU

YEOOOOO THE BAIIIIS

any northern irish sissies needa fuck

Well that shows the average intelligence of remain

There's only 1 thing worse than a fucking paddy, and that's a self loathing wannabe british paddy. You're more niggery than the potato niggers. Faggots.

Anyone know who this is? On the left

Nope

I bet they smell like beef

>you both are christians
You fucking retard

Northern Irish are ethnic Scots

Get the fuck out of here with that "same" shit.

There was fighting and walls.

Ballymena from the looks of it

ULSTER CUNT

and scots are originally irish

Where's the slots

Who's the snapchat slut

>implying there is anything that could be considered win up the north

Kek

Anyone got any win of her or know her?

More wins please.

>tfw you'll never see someone you know

Scots are Gaels. Most Scottish are Irish blood going back over 3000 years. Even the word 'Scot' comes from an old gaeilge word. Stupid faggot.

There was fighting because there the island was partitioned against the wishes of an overwhelming majority of irish. Gerrymandering occurred (like that ever worked). Now most of the 6 occupied counties are nationalist/republican and want a re-united ireland.

Ok....ok.... so it's the northern irish girls that are ugly and the Republic of Ireland girls are hot? Or is it a genetic Irish/British thing? Going by previous irish girl threads these pics in this thread can't be compared to the aryan irish beauties of the ol' emerald isle. Begorah!

Potato!

>Most are nationalist/republican

That must be why the DUP have a dominant presence... Moron

You get a mixed bunch both sides of the border, I've seen some amazing girls from the south who you fall in love with, and some complete animals. Same for here.