My grandparents were pretty racist and to a lesser extent do where my parents...

My grandparents were pretty racist and to a lesser extent do where my parents. They weren't outspoken about but I was raised that way. I kind of rebelled listened to rap looked the other way when rappers said racist things because "I didn't know their struggle" I looked the other way when they acted like savages because "there are good black people" Now with the rise of BLM I see my parents were right. Niggers hate us way more than the other way around. They are just looking for free stuff and can't be trusted. Tell me about your expierence

I'm from the projects in MI and it's not that they hate you, its the facts that they straight up cannot see anything past their own needs.

their culture is based on being a victim of da wite devil and hoping and praying someone comes and saves them from themselves.

you know whats really fucked up? they might have been better off during segregation.

Same story here OP. As a teen I listened to rap almost exclusively while we'd ride around smoking weed and hating the police. Now, as a parent and a contributing member of society, I can see that blacks in America are ignorant and just want a kushy life handed to them. They don't know the term hard work because their mothers teach them from day one that everything is the white man's fault. Of course there are outliers and good people of all races, but blacks in America really need to get their shit together.

It has do with welfare where you are penalized by being a household with a father. A Father's role is to keep kids inline not roaming the streets with firearms putting themselves a t risk.

Ask any kid raised by 2 parents how you would feel when your mother said she was going to tell your father or your father will deal with this the fear you would feel. remove that and you could start to see why Niggers run amuck

You have no idea, I'm sitting at ground zero. I Live in SA, the failed democracy shit-hole. Our current president has a total of 783 criminal charges against him, but he is still the president.

I remember growing up, you could take a walk through town and stay out late. We always had a feeling of security. Now you don't walk the streets alone, you drive everywhere and even then you have constant anxiety about being robbed, raped or stabbed.

The 3,8 million white people living here just gave up, we don't aspire for a greater country anymore.It's pretty sad, because I was optimistic that things would change and get better with time but the exact opposite happened.

Sa ? South America? Where exactly?

Oh shit my bad, South africa, Johannesburg.

Hear you man, Cape Town right here fuck this country, if only my ancestors had the foresight to stay in the Netherlands, die swartes verwoes die land

Dumb

I'm in Roodepoort, a ounce proud city on our own, then the 94 thing happened so we joined the JHB municipality. Jesus christ I live 500 meters from a taxi rank now.

I recon we need our own piece of land, in SA. almost like the swaziland dudes have. A little colony of whites just out of the cancerous reach.

Also a black woman just yelled, checked it out, bunch of german sheppards chasing her.

Nigger fucker

I'm Rick Harrison, and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss. Everything in here has a story and a price. One thing I've learned after 21 years - you never know what is gonna come through that door.

The "whites only" idea sounds pretty good, pool our cash and get a large plot of land to become, separatist community, after a couple of months declare independence and get away from the ANCs grip.

I had relatives there who wanted to leave but couldn't take there money out of the country so either had to stay or start over is that still the case?

>saving thumbnail

Didn't they kick the white farmers off their land and went from abundant food to a famine and now are trying to bring the whites back because they are smart enough to farm.

Not that I've noticed, but most people do t have any money to take with them anyway, I'm leaving in a few months anyway and I can't wait to get out of this hellhole.

Yeah, the niggers are too stupid to grow food cause they didn't learn anything about agriculture.

That doesn't apply. You're an idiot for thinking he was talking about south america.

This was in the 80's I think

Where I live Africa isn't the first place that comes to mind. They don't have water in Africa unless we dig them a well so internet access seems like a stretch op pic not withstanding

you´re in roodypoo?

Fuck niggers and the rest of those who chose to act like subhuman shit. We NEED a second Holocaust.

yea!! kill all niggers and all jews!

all nations drop atomic bomb in Israel and africa!

Can't wait to get to move to Australia, got a visa for work and hopefully I'll be able to get citizenship eventually. All this shit wouldn't be necessary if the ANC had been dealt with 30 years ago.

Yeah Roodypoo haha, We pronounce it Roo-De-Poor-T

The white owned farms still produce enough food for us all, all 40 million of us. We have what they call "land reform programs" where they take over a piece of land and pay the owner a made up number. Those farms usually end up failing hard.

The other white farmers from across the border , now zimbabwe all moved up north and are producing record crops of maize, leaving zimbabwe in a state of famine yes

Pic very fucking related, it's our CBD

that's stupid, arabs beat the shit out of their children, and they are still thug.

There is an area you can go called Oranje, you can live with all the other inbred Afrikaners