Sup Forums

Sup Forums

my gf just broke up with me recently and I've been crying every day and night since then not being able to eat, drink or breathe properly, on top of that I feel like a worthless piece of shit because of it and I'm beginning to feel suicidal and hurtful to myself...

what do.. I'm literally stuck what to do with anything right now..

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IdTMDpizis8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kill yourself pussy, you arent going to get back together. So whats the point? Amirite?

Fap to traps
find out you're gay
?
Profit

You need to find things u enjoyed I know it's easier said then done but play some xbox or go fishing do what u like to do only time is gonna help man

giving me mixed messages that she still loves me and that she's not fully decided on it but it's still fucked me up man

It'll get better user, it happens to everyone. Get on Tinder or OK Cupid and meet some new broads, don't sit around and cry like a little heartbroken bitch

Will also mention I have tried anything and everything to take my focus off and it's not working.. can't work, eat, game, nothin

how fucked am I?

Think about how much you have to be thankful for and don't take it for granted. Reach out to people you are close to, family and friends.

Think about how different you were 5, 10 years ago. Know that there were things that were really important to you then that you probably never even think of now, or at least only rarely think about.

People change. You will move on from her. In time, there's a good chance you'll even be glad that it didn't work out.

Literally any female i've spoken to since doesn't even take focus off, she just appears there in my head like she's got fucking control over me, do I need legitimate help about this?

Don't accept mixed messages. Tell her that unless she can talk about what's wrong and commit, you're dumping her. If she commits for a week and then starts sending mixed messages again, dump her for good.

You deserve better than that.

Sorry m8 she opened the can of worms, no mixed messages here, you just need time + focus on yourself

Can't talk to anyone, Sup Forums is where i can, can't talk to anyone, i've blocked myself out completely of everything and everyone because it doesn't helpo at all, i don't know what to do

Burn her house down
She is distraught
You comfort her
????
Profit

Seriously though, burn her fucking house down.

if we get back together and she does that then she's gone, but this was unexpected and just made me 100-0 in one fucking message

Consider talking to a therapist. There's no shame in it. And it's cheap if you have insurance.

If you can't afford a therapist, share your story and seek advice on forums dedicated to dealing with breakups and relationship counseling.

it's a wise idea but it's the fact i don't want to forget about her, she made up so much of what my life was and now i'm asking myself what worth do i have now

If you need time to yourself, okay. But recognize when enough is enough.

Don't remove yourself from people that care about you. It may not feel like it helps, but it will. Trust me.

Drink.... lots

Burn. House. Down. That simple user. Just do it.

Maybe. If you're in the position to get professional help, definitely do so.

Don't kill yourself over a woman

thanks guys glad Sup Forums of all places can help put things into view for me..

Are you gonna burn her house down?

user will not deliver this time

Give me her address and i will do it.

sorry budd not this time

Girlfriend of 4.5 years broke up with me a couple of months ago, circumstances dictate that I live with her, and she's now dating/banging another guy. Shit happens. Work on yourself, learn to be happy with yourself, and realize you'll find other women who are just as great or better.

youtube.com/watch?v=IdTMDpizis8

Sounds like your better off. Just be sad for a little while feel your emotions and move on with life. You'll be glad you did.

Please?

Yeah OP you should let this guy burn her house down.

I hope so...

Burn your house

I second that idea.

Is your goose getting cooked?

Your worth is NOT tied to any one person. She may or may not have been a great gal, but she has her own flaws and has to live her own life - it's not right for you to depend on her for your own happiness. And it isn't fair to you either. You deserve your own inner peace and happiness. Focus on finding it instead of focusing on what you've lost.

Eitr I know who you are or soneone like you man but one way or another it is going to get better. Whether you get her back or not or make a bunch of stupid mistakes trying to get her back. Time will make it better, one way or another. In the meantime enjoy what true emotional attatment feels like. Not many people get that in a life

Thanks, I stole it from the thread. Scorched earth policy is always a good way to go

know who I am?? guess first initial of my name, and thanks man

Its better to of loved and lost then never to never of loved in the first place
Maby you will get back ,maby u wont last idk but be grateful you had a girl that generated this feelings inside you, i couldn't get the one i loved and its been 3 years and im still having a hard time getting over her..the sucky part is i had a window to act on it back then and be with her but i royally fucked it up and now the girl i love is away from me, with someone else so now im just going to have to move on, which is fucking hard but not impossible

Exactly user, exactly. Show them you mean business, call JG Wentworth now amirite?

it goes away with time.a LOT of time.imo you need twice the time you were with her to move on.that took me about 5 years.
If you're such shit right now is because you don't have anything else in your life amaright ? few friends, shit job or dropping out college, probably fat or at least not self confident.find back what it was to live before you met her, socialize, talk to people, if you stay the way you are it will be much longer to recover.

It's just gonna be a hard road man, I invested so much in this girl and was so happy and then bam, gone

Life is hard dawg but its what you do with that pain that matters

watch some gurren lagann

>fap to traps
>find out you're gay
>make her look like a shit head because you turned gay after she broke up with you
>hfw no one talks to her everyagain because she turns guys gay

I've been stroking it a bunch lately.