youtube.com/watch?v=A5QQx47fd8c
youtube.com/watch?v=O2w7nhRjQfU
youtube.com/watch?v=a4tcgzKZgLY
youtu.be/qplK3vGVCMI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

NYPA, dumbass.

Underrated cringe

youtube.com/watch?v=VaFCfkpRdck

My diary and a few things people have said to me. By the way, please people, don't judge me.....

Diary entry:
Being here is hard...I get bullied everyday and I keep it from my mum. I bet she's worried. Who am I kidding, no one is worried about me. At least the voices in my head are my friends...though I do get the urge to try and kill my pet lizard chier, and my other lizard marble... Well I killed her, I dropped a brick on her while she was alive, her intestine's went everywhere and her blood was all over the brick. It gave me a rush to do it, but once she was dead...I was sad for some reason...what's wrong with me...

I met a boy one day, his name Jack. Little did I know that my virginity would be lost to him. He was the first boyfriend I genuinely loved, and HE DUMPED ME!...I want him to feel my pain, I want his family DEAD and maybe he'll see how much pain he coursed me...

I'm an angel hiding a monster...

I'm a creature of the darkness...

Why do I not shut up!?...

I hate being hated and not being loved...

I'm forever alone...

No one loves a monster...

I'm an empty shell...

No emotions...

Heartless Nobody!
Things that people tell me:
Act your age! Your an animal! Your acting like you are 10! Stop being a retard!
Kill yourself! Attention seeker! Mistake child! Waste of space. Oxygen thief." If you guys want the source
>plus.google.com/104119714778448195529

This can't be real what the fuck

autismo maximo

NYPA, newfaggot.

Are you fucking blind fagg? This is cringe thread. Turn off your chromosome.

Yeah funny. KYS

Will do sir

Do it now. Send pics

I have a potato camera. Sorry

Np. I can stand low quality pics. DO IT

Im a fucking pussy who won't deliver.

You said that.

k

GTFO

Is this real??

What even is this fucking cancer?

I have to know if the creator of this actually got a job. I remember seeing this years ago. This resume is absolute trash even if it didn't have the visuals.

Autist 9, Tardy16

Does anyone have a torrent for "LOL Shakespeare"? I'm trying to find "Macbeth...#Killingit"

I worked in a restaurant that would have retards come in on the weekends and do random shit like wipe down menus and other easy tasks. Surely a place hired him to do the same.

Oh god it just hit me they are saying not your personly army. In every fucking thread. I know this website was shit but I did not think this was how bad it would get

This makes me sad

This, this shouldn't exist

satire as shit

Can't argue with being a skilled fan tho.

13 images, 38 replies. You're all just as cringy.

amazon.com/Jokes-Minecrafters-Booby-Traps-Boo-Boos/dp/151070633X

I got you, motherfucker.

youtube.com/watch?v=A5QQx47fd8c
obligitory

>guaranteed replies

Ultimate cringe

that looks like a gag costume and not genuine
>two hats and a naruto headband

Please stop, the cringe is killing me

Everytime i see this i think, how many cringemates must he have to score 39 likes on that abomination.

there is no way this is real.
i cannot beleaf

Went to school with this guy

Norway yay

I wish I had friends

Actually it was about his dead sister, there's a story behind it.

He's right, though.

Well that's not totally cringe. It's a dead sister. Cringey shit is going to happen when you lose a sibling.

still gay as fuck

Kill it with fire

His name is Mairou, cringy ironic youtuber

youtube.com/watch?v=O2w7nhRjQfU

NYPA, faggot

Take a lesson, kids. This is how not to find gainful employment.

OMG Fadora much??? Don't think critically!! All atheist anything is Fadora cringe!!! Spider Jesus is gonna fuck you up heretic!!!

Fucking hell these guys are the cringe thread

Hard Mode. Seriously try to finish this.
youtube.com/watch?v=a4tcgzKZgLY

NYPA dumbass

NYPA dumbass

It's so sad that people reduce their love and ceremonies to pop culture references.

Fuk, what is this? I'm still fighting to finish this.. I... I'm not gonna make it!

Pretty on point tbqh fam.

This fuckin' guy

youtu.be/qplK3vGVCMI

always tilting head to hide the extra chin, lol

I would gnaw off my own thumb and use the jagged bone stump to stab my carotid artery until I passed into sweet oblivion where the rape beasts don't exist.

......Well I got a boner now

He has good taste in waifu tho

Take out my rape whistle.

poor dude...

That just makes it worse.

Life is meaningless now.

>absolute madman

That was really hard to watch

>42 likes

WHAT HEARTLESS FUCKING FAGGOT COULD CONDONE AND ENCOURAGE THIS SORT OF SHIT, WHAT THE FUCK!

I want to know what's going through the head of that woman sitting at the table. How does she know these people? She seems like the only normal one there.

tbf, this nigga probably has more money than all you niggas at this point. Hate to defend a pony fuck, but as cringey as this shit is, his alleged accomplishments are worthy of a job. If he had references for all of those places and they all checked out, I'd hire him for the good of the company and tolerate his pony faggotry so i could make more money.

you cant seriously meme that, can you?
kek see wat I did ther

I will hate my sisters wedding. I will have to stifle back so much laughter. I'll be laughing at them, never with them.

Let me explain why these three are cancer.

1)They're in a poly relationship.
2)They're all Bronies and furries who regally attend both fandom conventions all over Australia and wear collars in public and pose with there MLP plushies online.

3) Two out of three draw art of furries and Bronies for way too much fucking money. (Earning thousands).

4)The cunt is a leftist sheep that will jump down your throat if you disagree with gay marriage or anything different from her views.

If you're ever in Melbourne, Australia please get rid of these vermin.

I've always hated the fucking pokemon intro. Love the games, even the show, but no matter what the intro and the pokerap made me cringe like fuck.

Fuck forgot the image.
Brb killing self too.

honestly, would you have a skyrim themed wedding? Lyke fucking nordic shit with epic music and fucking weird ass ancient ritual shit? As long as you don't have to do shitty acting like this? Just like a normal marriage ritual, just not the modern western ones.

A grill probably did it, and those are the 42 white knights pawing after her.

How bad does it look ?

Holy fuck they don't know how to dance. wtf

Is that Taylor Swift?