What are Sup Forums's opinions on Deadpool?

What are Sup Forums's opinions on Deadpool?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HDMJpsDNg28&list=LLq5CdalFXQMQT6A1qr5oByw&index=8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Too violent.
I liked the puns and pop culture references though.

Varied

I thought it was good

Best capeshit of the year

The evangelion of capeshit

>the gutter trash of Marvel

-My gf

It's good, it was entertaining, but really I'm reaching a point where every superhero movie blends together. I barely even remember what the actual plot of this movie was. They did a good job, but it's still just capeshit

not enough fart jokes, also disappointed that there were no MLP references

Its an R rated movie for 15 year olds.

utter trash

That pretty much sums up nu-Sup Forums.

Loved it. Finally a capeshit movie that doesnt take itself too seriously. I dont think they should spam sequels though. Dont think the formula is suited for simply spamming.

I really don't like the Deadpool character and the movie managed to capture that for me.

I guess they got it right then, can't be mad at them for that.

Family guy: Spider-Man addition.

Nobody who likes comic books likes Deadpool because there are more fun; less hot-topic attracting characters

What did her lover think of it when the three of you saw it?

>Listen Al, if I never see you again, I want you to know that I love you very much. I also buried 1,600 kilos of cocaine somewhere in the apartment - right next to the cure for blindness. Good luck.
Makes me chuckle everytime

That was such a random quip, the writers are really epic.

An ok movie that had some cool scenes (the X Men mansion) otherwise I do not at all find it worth re watching.

>it's only competition is baby's first religious imagery and baby's first idealogical struggle

I bet you think BvS and civil war are deep

redditcore

I'm glad it came out so now I can watch hoards of fat midwestern moms and dads in epic chimichanga taco shirts talk about how fanny it was.

4/5 Reagans.

we were right for once

Above average, humor is similar to Family Guy's, and the main story was meh, so was the villain. But, it's pretty fun and worth to watch. Hope that the sequel will focus more on jokes than on this movie's romance which I didn't care about, felt weak.

Hahah

Heh..heh

...mmmm

Zzzzzzzz

screenshotted for future reference when someone says Deadpool is a good movie

The plot itself is Cliché Superhero Origin crossed with Every Revenge Film.

But the dialogue was clever at times (if not always) and they clearly all had a strong sense of who the characters were and the kind of movie they wanted to make. This movie in particular was a good 7/10 movie, but I'd much rather see them make movies this way than Generic Focus Grouped Superhero Movie 42.

The fake credits at the beginning made me smile (though they went on for too long). The rest was basic capeshit with dialogue that tried to be funny or clever but was still shit.

Memetastic

Other than the increased violence and language I also found it to be a fairly run of the mill comic book origin story and I've seen enough of them to last a life time. I guess the character and the comedy is what people are there for and I just couldn't relate. The character grated on me (maybe that's how it's supposed to be and I just didn't get it, who knows) and I really couldn't get past that fact and I began to tire of the whole thing pretty quickly. I dunno, maybe I just don't like "fun" after all.

youtube.com/watch?v=HDMJpsDNg28&list=LLq5CdalFXQMQT6A1qr5oByw&index=8

Gina Carano will never sit on your face then crush your small dick between her thighs.