Summer is close to ending Sup Forums school is coming for alot of summerfags, how do you feel about it?

Summer is close to ending Sup Forums school is coming for alot of summerfags, how do you feel about it?

NYPA, dumbass.

Stop spreading that shit

W-what? I.... are you retarded? Can you read english? He asked a question you fucking autist.

NYPA, samefag.

Ill be leaving this here until next summer.

Just some faggot forcing the meme on all threads.

Fucking glad it's almost over

I think its just great there will be abundance of hot cp without normies

Next summer I expect you to post a thread with this pic.

Can you bring more next time

Classic summerfag post

I will. The 1 august 12:00 EU time.

HAHAHAHAH FUCK YOU SCHOOLCUCKS

IM AN ADUUUUUUUUUULT

Im going to kms

Summerfag detected

Tru but at least not a nigger

It's always summer in Australia. They're all faggot liberals who are afraid of cigarettes in video games and their escape from that shitty life is to shitpost

iqerfhih

hoooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooo
fugggg

that's amaze

do u even?

hahaha looelll jdisewd

I have seen the en d
hello
do u even lift

Bring some other weapons too

Summerfag go pick up your forums for school, and get a job lazy bitch

oooooooooooo

bet u have skinny calves and work and mcdonalds

ur aura is proly hpribbly textured

Australia doesn't have summer holidays
Kek

Ofc I will

At least i have a job, mr IjackofftoCartoonPonys

> (OP)
>NYPA, dumbass.

This autistic fuck has been spamming the same shit in every thread. IP reported, son.

Yes we do.

That summer doesn't cause /b to have anymore traffic and nothing changes, quality wise. Newfag.

This is good b8. But seriously you need to fuck off

You realize school starts at different times in different areas?
So you're the only who could know that school was starting where you're from sooo newfag gtfo

I dont know, maybe I have relatives younger than me that go to school? And maybe this site is mostly made up of americans? Maybe even school in america usually starts in August and semptember! Stfu bitch

You are saying this quite comfortably behind your computer screen aren't you? Sitting in your 300$ gaming chair that mom bought for you, whilst sipping on hot cocoa and having tabs on the "latest anime episodes", weaaboo music playing in the backround on full blast and mlp tabbed. Ah, quite comfy, ain't it. Anonymity sure is great. You can say whatever you want because no one will know who you truly are.

You believe you are hardened. An edgy hero. But in reality, you are really just scum. A useless shit stain. A waste of space. No purpose in life other than to leech off of the hard work of others. People like you need to be eradicated. The world doesn't need your shit. You are better off dead, faggot.

Sounds like you're projecting
kek