Cute as fuck girl who is exactly my type has a crush on me and has been flirting and getting touchy as shit

>cute as fuck girl who is exactly my type has a crush on me and has been flirting and getting touchy as shit
>one day I am on dnp, psmf, and just found out my grandfather had a stroke and is in the hospital and can't talk or move his face
>literally not even 10 mins after i find out, i have a "lab" with this same grill (a intro level lab, aka no one does anything and everyone just talks)
>she gets really fucking aggressive with the flirting and shit, and was basically saying "fuck me" as much as is possible without actually saying it
>as i said before i am in an extremely bad and angsty mood, mostly because of the 750mg dnp i was on
>long story short i wound up humiliating her in front of other people multiple times, and she just kept fucking trying
>2 hours later she looked like she wanted to cry and kill herself and literally transferred sections of the class after that, presumably to avoid me

I don't even give a shit about her specifically i just feel so fucking bad about doing that, she seemed like so naive and innocent.

Idk I just been thinking about this and feel bad as fuck about it.

Btw dnp is a drug that basically makes you fucking hate everything as a side effect.

Then go fucking confront her OP!

Idk, I was thinking about it but it seems like if I do that she'll think I'm into her when i'm actually not at all for some reason. It's weird cuz if you asked what kind of girls I like I would basically describe her exactly, but I'm not into her at all

I feel bad in the same kinda way like, if you accidentally said something and a made a little girl cry badly. Like you just feel so bad about hurting something like that

I think I would look gay bringing it up like that

If that's how you feel then apologize, try to get the point across that you're not really into her and would just like to be friends.

Also tell her about the drugs

This. Girls love drugs.

"yeah i was taking this industrial dye/metabolic poison to get shredded"

lel

idk just venting here

Wait wait, hold on.
>Girl is my type, cute AF
>Getting really flirty, basically wants to fuck
>I don't like it
How old are you? And are you gay?

google DNP. lol. combined with my grandfather having a stroke 10 mins before that, i was basically primed to be a fucking angsty asshole faggot.

and i'm 19, and no i am not fucking gay.

Why did you take it before going to class?
>First day of school, gotta be edgy

cuz you run it for like 3 weeks at a time and the half life is 36 hours

Go apologise to her faggot. Also, she's an easy fuck and apparently your type. Take her out and have fun in the carpark afterwards. Grow some balls

i think i made her hate me too much tho

Just make up some excuse and apologize about it. It will make her happy OP. Also its free pussy, dont be a faggot

>I'm not into her at all
so what's the problem?

who gives a fuck? a girl you don't care about has an opinion you don't care about, why do you feel bad?

Trust me, if you approach her with a sincere apology and explain what's going on, she won't hate you. Man up and do it, if not for yourself then for her. She obviously put some kind of emotional investment in you, it's the least you can do for her

It's called being a decent human being you faggot sociopath

>i wound up humiliating her in front of other people multiple times
>2 hours later she looked like she wanted to cry and kill herself and literally transferred sections of the class after that, presumably to avoid me

excuse me?

Lol I'm not OP, don't get so butthurt. Go back to your basement where you belong

As cold as it is, this exactly. Women don't give a shit about anyone but themselves. She's not sad that you don't share her affection by any stretch of the imagination. She's just sad she got BTFO in public. She'll probably use it to get a few Chad dicks up her ass.

so you're getting butthurt because i called out some random user? have a (You)

alright fuck i am probably gonna do this then and mention my grandfathers stroke and shit, but leave out the fucking DNP
this

lol. i was under the influence of a literal metabolic poison with the same mechanism as potassium cyanide

>chad
kill urself

Explain and apologize, be a man and face up to shit you have done. She's your type and good to go so why not? At 19 I would fuck anything regardless if I was into them or not. With all this going on she is still keen for you then she will support you and give you sex on tap to make you happy. It's everything else in your life that's making you not want her

I think the best idea is just to apoligise. You can try, you're not gonna lose anything

>lol. i was under the influence of a literal metabolic poison with the same mechanism as potassium cyanide

i've used dnp, multiple times. i know exactly what you were under the influence of. doesn't change the fact that you shouldn't care about this girl's opinion, and you say you don't care about this girl's opinion, but you do care, if you did you wouldn't have made this thread

In the end it's up to you what you tell her bro but good on you for manning up and doing the decent thing. The basement dwellers on this site have no clue what being alpha is actually about

People like you breed a particular type of hate for women because you've never had the confidence to talk to them, and hence blamed it on them. If you're a decent person then you consider your actions and how they affect other people (that actually have feelings and aren't complete sociopaths) and man up and confront it. Women aren't to blame for everything in this world just because you've never been able to talk to them

well like i guess i care then. but mostly in the way that you would care if you like accidentally stomped on a puppy or kitten or some shit and killed it (lol). like you just feel bad

Sounds like your mind's made up then. So why are you here?

this

ranting/venting why else lol

Checkd. Lol obvious what to do. Stop crying and get that pussy.

if you didn't care you wouldn't have made this thread*

let's be real, this is what happened:
>grill comes onto you
>you do not respond
>grill flirts more
>you still do not respond
>grill flirts way too much
>you snap and take things too far (your words)

you care, or you wouldn't have made this thread. the way you're talking purely sounds like you're trying to justify how you acted in the first place.

do you care because of how you treated her, or do you care because of how she reacted? if it's only because of how you acted, then don't worry about her, learn from the experience, and make better decisions next time. if you care because of how she feels, go and apologise, explain to her what you were going through (family health issues only, do not tell her about the dnp. women do NOT want to hear about that sort of stuff), and make it sincere. if you play it right, she will have no feelings for you any more - including no bad feelings about you.

a for effort, but i think you need to go watch a few more seasons of doctor phil, newfriend. 4/10 for making me reply though

>trying to justify how you acted in the first place.
no i was a piece of shit lol

>do you care because of how you treated her, or do you care because of how she reacted?
both

>Millenials: The Story

What a fucking loser you are, seriously.

ayy lmao

i have done this to a fuckload of girls but not nearly as bad

you sound like a faggot though, I bet you thought about some sweet man fucking your little balloon knot OP.

just go apologise to her then, and as i said, explain what you were going through with your relative and make it sincere, and she won't think any less of you

and if it happened exactly as you explain it, she should have taken the hint to stop hitting on you. not that that makes you treating her like that ok, but she really definitely shouldn't have been acting in that way if you didn't respond initially.

yeah dude even the thought of it makes me rock hard

If it weren't for your grandpa getting his brain cells btfo, you'd be a piece of nasty fucking shit in my eyes. In this case though, you should go and apologise to her and promptly fuck her brains out because if she's your type how the fuck could you not be attracted to her, this is a literal fucking oxymoron

OP obviously faggot

i think i feel like too guilty about what i did to think of fucking her

Post a pic of her, we'll judge whether she's worthy of sum fuk

And if she's really into you she'll forget what happened if you apologise and DONT DO IT AGAIN

i think you are all underestimating how bad it was tho

and if i post pics you fucking faggots are gonna find her and tell her i am posting this shit

she is worthy tho.