Rate me honestly and constructively or just call me a fggot and drink bleach

Rate me honestly and constructively or just call me a fggot and drink bleach

fggot

Fggot, drink bleach and die

Here ya go

fucking called it what else from Sup Forums it still is a beautiful place tho

Nice haircut, glasses look good on you, your face looks alright, earring looks gay as fuck though.
8/10

that's that good foreign import shit hell yeah

Clean the kitchen first. Do your family a favor.

yeah but my earlobe looks like god damn mars

why dont you drink some you fucking wop

i live by myself no matter how much i look twelve

someone with originality in insults are rare you are appreciated

you look like an atheist who when he brings it up acts surprised that they know what an atheist is

i get that a lot but i'm agnostic

fggotwhoshoulddrinkbleach/10

feel free to reply your own face

too constructive for me to understand

honestly who talked you in to that hair cut you look like and ugly lesbian, your frames don't match your face and black is the color of edge lords and poor people.

so a one?

Better than me 8/8

eyyy thx

Op is curious why he can't get laid/crush won't acknowledge him

You look like a dike nigga... Haircut and glasses- quit going for that generic faggot hipster look ..

when it is the only shit that works it is what ima do i have a jew fro or this i prefer this

Grandma needs to tidy her kitchen. The sloppy bitch.

damn that is a good one almost got to me

>probably thinks about killing himself at least once a day
>gets anxiety while ordering food at restaurants
>hates avocados

more like a 3/10 who is wasting what little appeal you have buy jumping on those tumblr ass trends if u fi your shit you could be a 6/10, but for this it may require some strength training

why do faggots always have that gay ass haircut? why is the mullet making a comeback?

9/10, congrats Sup Forumsrother

If it works ... Why are you being self conscious and looking for criticism....... on Sup Forums fajjet

that avocado comment also i ate a whole avocado once raw

be more specific

im not im curious

ayy thanks

these rates are mixed af

femanon here, I think you're a solid 7/10. If you had a great personality though you'd be a 9/10.

how is that a mullet

How old are you

Cut the hair, lose the glasses .. grow some facial hair, clean your kitchen you look like a fag

that is sweet thanks much appreciated

17 i have been trying every look i haven't tried everything tho

I want cum inside yourboiipussi

Never thought I'd see Jeb Bush doing a r8 thread on Sup Forums

know that is what im taking about why do i look so feminine i need to grow facial hair stat

you wouldn't even be the first lmao

True rate? Oh wow. Change that fucking hair, get some contacts. Dunno what you usually wear but don't always wear the short sleeve button up shirts. Toss a hoodie on or something if that's what you always wear or something. and clean your fucking kitchen. Your mom might love you a little more if you do it quick.

i just had a bbq why must i look so god damn young and feminine

I dunno. If you look like a little girl and don't want guys trying to stick it to you either wear full out pretty girl cloths or dress like a skater. Both work. The first guys still hit on you but more in the normal way.

If you are a tomboy and like it then you deal with it I guess. You should be used to it.

If you are a guy then you are looking for it obviously

It troll, cool you got me to reply. For that ill post uh. Sir Bearington.

Sorry I just assumed you were a chick. If you are a guy who fucking cares unless you are like 30 and still look 15

does it look like i have breasts

shit, whats up michael?

Looking good user. Not sure what I'd change, if anything.

im sorry what idk all memes

ayy thanks

I didn't even know you were op. Shiiiit. Why do you think you look like a little girl? Are you short as fuck? whats the girlish shit coming from?

Also yeah I said get contacts. I still think its true but a diff pair of glasses would be cool also. I think anyone with glasses should have both though. Just so you can see new people poke their eyes lol

>shaved sides
>long on the top and back

im actually a tall and bulky build

The milky bars are on me!

u loom the hills of faggotry

you look queer. This is just a completely neutral observation.

Okay then what was up with the being girly at a bqq comment then? tell me that please

and the tell me what you think your worst 3 or so qualities are. Mannurisms or looks or whatever the fuck you want.

ayyy

You look like an emo faggot version of Russel Crowe.

Rate me pls

no i was just saying my face is feminine which is a blessing in the age of teen girls worshipping biersack and other skinny emos but I guess i just want my mannurisms to be more attractive to women

5/10 Milo looking ass

nigga what the FUCK you look like my gay long lost brother no joke

Four Words: CLEAN THE FUCKING DISHES!!!

maybe i am

i just had a bbq i get on it later

>wanna be nigger detected

I dunno man. If you say chicks like your shit then I don't see the problem. I still say get diff glasses and new style on hair. I am confused now what the fuck im even talking about. If it's girls learn how to be more confident. if.... fuck it im lost.

Dude I don't care what you do. I say glasses cause I hate how those look, dunno why, don't care, get another pair not black or brown.

But Please. Change your hair. I kinda want to slap you around for some reason. Make it so you can actually style the shit and not have the half-back half down.

jesus christ where am I

/thread

U stoned?

Very, Multiple ways. Im gonna go sleep. It's like 8am. Later bros, stay classy

7/10

night m8

simbadiconee

What about me?