Hello anons some psycho who I attempted to buy a TV off of who posted an ad on Craigslist is threatening me now...

Hello anons some psycho who I attempted to buy a TV off of who posted an ad on Craigslist is threatening me now claiming he found my address from google which he more than likely did. Is it possible to do anything other than nothing about this haha I am having trouble finding any info because Craigslist uses email relay ? Never ended up even meeting or buying the TV I was just in communication via email he ended up going psychotic I called him a meth head etc. he responded by telling me he only uses cocaine because it's a rich mans drug , can't argue with that ..

>Your jimmies are very easily rustled.

Do you own a gun? If not, you may want to start. So you can be prepared for crazies.

I do own a gun though so I'm not too worried about the whole situation however the address this guy was referring to is my parents address that I don't live at currently that's why I am a little uneasy.

And no I'm not usually concerned about things like this , I am very familiar with internet trolls but this dude was making pretty serious threats and he doesn't live far away obviously because this was supposed to be a local Craigslist transaction

How did he find your address on Google? What information did you give him?

Tell your folks to watch out. If you know what he looks like, let your parents know how they might identify him.
Keep your gun handy and yourself on standby, and if they give you a call, drive over there and get that fuckin cokehead to meet his fucking maker.

Regardless of what your intentions were, you put your parents in harm's way, it is your responsibility to protect them.

I didn't give him information but I was using my gmail account to respond to his ad which was my mistake it has part of my name in it so I'm guessing he just googled my name and found the address that way from the voter registration site or some other means .

Welp, lesson learned there

Yeah absolutely you're correct my mistake and I hands down will defend my family at all costs I'm not going to let some scumbag come to their home and try to do some harm.. Maybe I should hook pops up with my .45acp put a fucking golf ball in that fuckers head

Why did you call him a meth head? Where did the transaction go south?

Pssssssssssssssst... Hey kid .. You are a white guy aren't you? I have to ask because of the ridiculous amount of punk ass pussy spilling from your Post. Seriously dude wtf. How are you? 12?
Just fucking brush it off. You let a god damn craigslist moron freak you out. Over a email, and phone call? Broooooooooooo you are a fag.
Man the fuck up. Next time there's any contact you snap on him and show him how crazy you are. ... Don't run to fucking Sup Forums asking other punk ass delusional 13 year old new fags wtf to do. Cause they would all call mommy. And you know this.

TLDR :
Stop being a pussy white boi.
Man the fuck up. It's a god damn crackhead. Stop being a punk ass bitch.

try and google your name and see what comes up, for all you know he's just spitting hot air to scare you (especially if he's a meth head).

if you're worried, and especially if you find something, go to the cops, let them know what the go is, then let him know you've alerted the police to his behaviour and if anything happens to you they'll be knocking on his door first.

i offered him 30$ less than what he listed it at .. He then replied to me freaking the fuck out calling me a Jew and all types of shit so I emailed him back and said chill out quit smoking meth and then he lost his shit completely ... That's when the address and threats started .

And what the fuck does race have anything to do with anything you fucking slob . You are the reason police are being killed because you media brainwashed fuckboy.

lmao can you post the email image?

ARE you a Jew, OP?

Negative not a Jew I'm Italian and a Catholic

Let me see if I can blur out where he wrote my address

Okay lets get real, find out his adress. Go to his place rape him, his girl, his kids, his pets, his houseplats, his appliances, that tv you were gonna buy. Dont leave a single thing unraped.

Super down for that I just don't know how I can get info on him because Craigslist uses an email relay ?

The only solution.
Wear a helmet with a GoPro on it and post on Sup Forums

Don't. Forget. The. Tv.

ahhh this dude took his Craigslist ad down haha maybe he realized that he was committing a felony threatening a person online lol