How do I get over being a loser who people don't like? I'm a 26 yr old kissless virgin who's down to one guy friend now...

How do I get over being a loser who people don't like? I'm a 26 yr old kissless virgin who's down to one guy friend now. I've tried to make friends and mess with girls but people just don't like me more than as a friendly clown. I'm very outgoing and I do things all the time but people just don't like me, it's gotten more apparent as I've gotten older. How do I deal with being lonely so I can stop cutting myself and being miserable all the time?

39 year old kissless wizard with no friends at all

I've heard lifting helps, and that people are biologically attracted to men that lift

[citation missing]

But changing my body isnt gonna change my personality. If anything ill just get more bitter when people try to talk to me. Ive given up on fixing it, im just looking for good ways to get over it. Ive tried hating everyone but i cant lie to myself

Op post pic for accurate assessment

Suit yourself, you whining cunt

31, married, kids, friends, house, car, blah blah blah
Still miserable. Find what makes you happy, not what you are told makes you happy.

Prime example of men becoming whining little whores instead of taking action. Than fuck you're not reproducing, kys so you remove yourself from the gene pool.

where do you live? you are probably not a good fit for it. get the fuck out, change your life.

My looks dont matter, i know its not all about looks, especially with guy friends

I know i never wanted any of that, but i hate knowing im living a life where im not gonna experience anything better than having a slightly easy day at work. Video games, sports, stories, none of that is doing it anymore

>none of that is doing it anymore
Sounds like depression. I advise you see your doc. Also, lifting DOES help.

yeah looks really don't matter too much. women don't care about that and men, as friends, why would they care

unless you're a horrible troll that scares people when they look atyou, you should be fine.

Ask your friend why people don't like you. He might have some insight that you don't.

I went to the military, im not useless, just unlikable

Im trying

why would others like you if you don't like yourself?

It cant be called depression when everyone dislikes you, thats completely reasonable to feel bad

Hes just as bad as me, 25 yr old virgin, we met in military. So he cant really tell me the ways of normies

O do like myself, i used to be really confident. But its not self hatred. Its just i cant connect with anyone

OP, the easiest way to make friends is to take an interest in them, even if you have to pretend. ask them about shit, their life, their plans, etc, and this is the critical part, FOLLOW UP. if after a week you ask him or her how their novel is coming along, or whatever, that goes a long way.

>looks really don't matter too much.
>women don't care about that
No wonder you're all kissless virgins.

Women care about:
Tier 1 - Looks, money, job, how jealous their friends are.

Tier 9001 - Everything else, including personality.

you're wrong fool. women don't give a fuck about looks. it's all about confidence above all else

the fact that you don't know that moves your mini-rant into the realm of projection.

Did your imaginary girlfriend tell you that?

I was a kissless virgin till 22,

If you are an outgoing person, get out more, move out of your parents if you haven't already.
Drinking socially helps, kinda sucks but you don't need to drink if you're sociable

Be careful, chicks that are crushing on you are usually crazy, and it's easier to make friends than you think. Just gotta get out find the ones who share same interests

I've had 3 physo gfs, 1 who wont leave me alone. On a dry spell for a year now. I have 5 friends I stay close to because you start learning a lot of people you meet will not be there for you when you need them. Same applies for people you are interested in dating

Also, work towards a life goal, and do what makes you happy.

I'm very content single, not getting laid, with few friends. Super close to starting my career in my field of study... I've been broke for 6 years, I have about 20 bucks a week to spend freely... usually cigarettes and beer sacrificing some amount eating. Its nice to have a goal set.

Pursue something you're interested in. Like frisbeegolf or public masturbation and meet new people and potential friends that way. If you like vidya, chess, boardgames or some shit like that, see if you can attend some events = meeting new people who share your pashion. If you want to feel better about yourself try lifting (as mentioned), volunteering (can be anything from a fucking soup kitchen to rescue work). Try not to be a clown and do what makes you happy. And stop fucking cutting yourself. That is probably the most repulsive thing a girl can see.

Im the biggest fucking normie in the world. I am sure i would get along with you and same goes for every other normie. As long as you don't talk about you watching cp or conspiracy theories you should be all good to meet any kind of breed.